Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

work clan/caustic carnac west

This is a discussion on work clan/caustic carnac west within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the entire work clan is complete b.s we constantly see auto heals and auto attacks from them in pk caustic ...
Page: 1

thekingofswing

the entire work clan is complete b.s we constantly see auto heals and auto attacks from them in pk

caustic is the worst out of the group, i can recount 1 time when he was stealthed and hit me 6times before he came out of stealth in under a second.

there are reports from feirce that they are being lvld by koxpers on their second computers.

just posting this so anyone that gets killed by them not to feel bad cause their the most blatently illegit clan on the server.

Banned

Oh my...and I thought it was just their 4 priests! h34r:

i dont think they koxp... but they sure are faggots , they lure on us on almost every boss

Banned

damn, thanks for the compliments.

@drunk mexican: right back at you.

thekingofswing

Oh my...and I thought it was just their 4 priests! h34r:[/b]

just watch caustic hes the most obvious of the clan but there are others that use auto heals.

sexy Owa

just watch caustic hes the most obvious of the clan but there are others that use auto heals.[/b]
    im not one to stir in drama much but this caustic's hp jumps up and down, 2 hits into hurting him hes at full hp. no priests near :/ its some sort of cheat but you'd have to see it to believe it i suppose.

Internet pervert Senior Member

the entire work clan is complete b.s we constantly see auto heals and auto attacks from them in pk

caustic is the worst out of the group, i can recount 1 time when he was stealthed and hit me 6times before he came out of stealth in under a second.

there are reports from feirce that they are being lvld by koxpers on their second computers.

just posting this so anyone that gets killed by them not to feel bad cause their the most blatently illegit clan on the server.[/b]

just watch caustic hes the most obvious of the clan but there are others that use auto heals.[/b]

Rai

Lol @ Gamer, nice images!! :P

I'm a priest in work, and I sure as hell don't auto heal, nor do the others. And the clan is NOT being leveled by koxpers, no clue where that bullshit's coming from.

thekingofswing

Lol @ Gamer, nice images!! :P

I'm a priest in work, and I sure as hell don't auto heal, nor do the others. And the clan is NOT being leveled by koxpers, no clue where that bullshit's coming from.[/b]
    explain caustic then, your clan must know what he does its complete bs and any orc thats come across him has seen it.

Caustic is bull shit plain and simple. I 1v1'd him 7 times I would spike him and his hp wouldn't go down it would go down 1 second later its full again and im spiking him with 900 dmg or so so hmmmmmm Spike + Thrust + pierce i hittem with about 1800 dmg right there and he still manages to keep his hp at the brim? fucking bull shit he uses Auto Combo + Heal k thx. Nuff said Work BB nothing but scrubs =\

Internet pervert Senior Member

Let me get this straight~ you are saying he cheats cuz you can't kill him?

Ok I see your point.

Banned

Where's Fierces topic, or are you saying were better then them because we apparently hack?

stay on topic please

this isnt about fierce

its about Work clan

ive talked 2 ppl also that have told me that they have seen work clan member's
    wall hacking

but i duno if its true

bcuz it may be lagg which is making it look like there wall hacking

but w/e

Banned

ya they whiggahonatrigga told me i wallhack during border war

they said they frasped it
    i said put it online and ive yet to be a movie star

btw we got raped in the bdw

All I have to say is:

EL OH EL, Diez?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast