Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

work clan/caustic carnac west

This is a discussion on work clan/caustic carnac west within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; People do fail to realize things that happen recently and what happens on new servers. Recently, graphics bugging happens a ...
Page: 2

HotAsIce

People do fail to realize things that happen recently and what happens on new servers.

Recently, graphics bugging happens a lot. Even in Ares a couple weeks ago if I was being chased by a bunch of people, and getting hit, all you'd have to do is run backwards for a split second, then run forward again, and they'd run into your char when he wasn't really there, making you out of range. This can be done if you are running towards the right side of a wall, approach it, and suddenly switch to the left side of a wall.

Also on new servers, AC and hp are quite low. HP pot and minor heal usually can outheal most damage on a rogue. I'm not saying he doesn't cheat, but its quite possible he just used an hp pot + minor heal. Sins get me low in health pretty quick, but because everything past thrust hits for such low damage, I can usually pot back up to near full health before the skills regen.

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

People do fail to realize things that happen recently and what happens on new servers.

Recently, graphics bugging happens a lot. Even in Ares a couple weeks ago if I was being chased by a bunch of people, and getting hit, all you'd have to do is run backwards for a split second, then run forward again, and they'd run into your char when he wasn't really there, making you out of range. This can be done if you are running towards the right side of a wall, approach it, and suddenly switch to the left side of a wall.

Also on new servers, AC and hp are quite low. HP pot and minor heal usually can outheal most damage on a rogue. I'm not saying he doesn't cheat, but its quite possible he just used an hp pot + minor heal. Sins get me low in health pretty quick, but because everything past thrust hits for such low damage, I can usually pot back up to near full health before the skills regen.[/b]
    Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner! Without a doubt the most intelligent person on this topic.

Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner! Without a doubt the most intelligent person on this topic.[/b]

Duh, he's probably not from Diez, which explain a whole lot h34r:

HotAsIce

Duh, he's probably not from Diez, which explain a whole lot h34r:[/b]
    pwnd :P

And I have never played Diez

I dunno if they cheat....BUT!

They are the lamest players I ever seen actually...turks I think? The run from VSes, interrupt etc etc. Worse then other turks on turkservers that I played on.(Dunno how that is even possible)
    1. I vs Keen...his hp is going down, then his priest heal him and malice me
    2. I vs other guy from Work...he run away when he see I win, so I left him...10 sec later his behind me hitting me again
    3. I vs other guy...in middle of VS, Keen comes up and make last hit on me.
    WOOOT, seems like no one in Work ever heard of 1vs1 or fair play

And I have heard alot of other things about them so they are deffinately in my hatelist

edit: I noticed this is not work clan xD sry

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

They are the lamest players I ever seen actually...turks I think? The run from VSes, interrupt etc etc. Worse then other turks on turkservers that I played on.(Dunno how that is even possible)
    2. I vs other guy from Work...he run away when he see I win, so I left him...10 sec later his behind me hitting me again

And I have heard alot of other things about them so they are deffinately in my hatelist [/b]
    This Keen dude isn't even in our clan. Get over yourself and stop trying to find ways to flame us.

And I have heard alot of other things about them so they are deffinately in my hatelist [/b]
    damn dude u pwn keen + other guy omg

sexy Owa

Duh, he's probably not from Diez, which explain a whole lot h34r:[/b]
    whats with the diez flames seriously we diez players are known for drama not necessarily stupidity theres a little bit of stupid in each server imo

Eazy

just posting this so anyone that gets killed by them not to feel bad cause their the most blatently illegit clan on the server.[/b]

lool making stuff up so he doesnt feel bad when he get owned by other people

This Keen dude isn't even in our clan. Get over yourself and stop trying to find ways to flame us.[/b]
    ups, rofl, I'm talking about silverplate clan sry m8

damn dude u pwn keen + other guy omg[/b]
    omg, ur post was so neccesary! +1 post count!

EtErNyL

And I have heard alot of other things about them so they are deffinately in my hatelist

edit: I noticed this is not work clan xD sry[/b]

Lol i think its funny they pk with so meny priests, hahaha and when our clan is actaully pking and not just being raided
    Well When fierce and fear did it we knew "hehe Good old spys" ( change the password to ur vent )
    But back to topic, when im commander their priests run faster then me????? lolzz

I have it on fraps when i make our clan video it will be up their lol
    it shows 4 priest come up from some silver clan and like 6 rouges lol 2 people from each of us on priest and our rouge "ro1" takes the rouges :wub:
    then work comes haha and its outnumberd and were still killing hahah lmao!

Stop believing everything Fierce says

EtErNyL

Stop believing everything Fierce says[/b]
    lolz its funny cuz u guys Seem to always raid us, were one the most clans to xp in cz but still lol

you guys were getting pissed cuz no one would come to help you, then when pancho came hitmachine can kill him in 1v1 ahahhahahahahhahahaha

i love it, thanks for the good competion :wub:

Hey cutie Senior Member

HitMachine beat PanchoVinila in vs?
    i dont fucking belive it

Eazy

Lol i think its funny they pk with so meny priests, hahaha and when our clan is actaully pking and not just being raided
    Well When fierce and fear did it we knew "hehe Good old spys" ( change the password to ur vent )
    But back to topic, when im commander their priests run faster then me????? lolzz

I have it on fraps when i make our clan video it will be up their lol
    it shows 4 priest come up from some silver clan and like 6 rouges lol 2 people from each of us on priest and our rouge "ro1" takes the rouges :wub:
    then work comes haha and its outnumberd and were still killing hahah lmao! [/b]

lol? work doesnt even have 4 priest in the whole clan

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast