Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

work clan/caustic carnac west

This is a discussion on work clan/caustic carnac west within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yea but its not just him that hates work, its every person on the server that isnt it work that ...
Page: 4

Internet pervert Senior Member

yea but its not just him that hates work, its every person on the server that isnt it work that hates them.[/b]
    I'll agree on that one.

Banned

work is like fierce imo, they are good but i dont know if they are cheaters :P
    most of the ppls from work pwn in bdw.

humans are just to good lol.

lol I see this OmgThisIsMe flaming every Human clan rofl[/b]
    Dumb?

Can you see the bug abuse?
    And please , no why you hate me? i really need your love please ... you NET member that i even dont know how you looks like , please dont hate me

And work clan really have some cheaters inside thier clan , i just spoke with some people with my orc's friends and they just told us to fuck off and stfu , they havent got respect to people even tho we better then 'em.

work is like fierce imo, they are good but i dont know if they are cheaters :P
    most of the ppls from work pwn in bdw.

humans are just to good lol.[/b]
    not at all. work is a bunch of lowsy people. with literally 0 respect for anyone else in the game.

Obsidian

Dumb?

Can you see the bug abuse?
    And please , no why you hate me? i really need your love please ... you NET member that i even dont know how you looks like , please dont hate me [/b]
    your right..it is bug abusing and its good proof...but there is not any evidence here that they koxp in pk..its useless to make a post to say that you SAW them cheating and expect everyone to take your word for it..then again i dont pk against them so i really wouldn't know..OmgThisIsMe...you really trying to get the whole human side banned cuz you guys cant win wars or somthin? anyways..like i said that is bug abuse but nothing here really shows them koxping and stuff..i wouldnt mind believing you guys if you had good proof but im not a band wagoner so i will give them the benefit of the doubt.. please people stop posting stuff like this it only results into flames..but when you have good proof no one can really contradict you.. :lol:

your right..it is bug abusing and its good proof...but there is not any evidence here that they koxp in pk..its useless to make a post to say that you SAW them cheating and expect everyone to take your word for it..then again i dont pk against them so i really wouldn't know..OmgThisIsMe...you really trying to get the whole human side banned cuz you guys cant win wars or somthin? anyways..like i said that is bug abuse but nothing here really shows them koxping and stuff..i wouldnt mind believing you guys if you had good proof but im not a band wagoner so i will give them the benefit of the doubt.. please people stop posting stuff like this it only results into flames..but when you have good proof no one can really contradict you.. :lol:[/b]
    But dude you know exactly like i do its enough to be banned for 30 days , my friend in Ares got ban for it and he posted in general chat and warned people about it.
    Now , no i really hope the lunar wars and clans will stay exactly like now since we got Ap boost and every war i gain 3-4k Nps.
    I said before ill report every illegal player in the game ( depends if he good friend of mine or not , if he do ill just tell him to stop ) orc or human , doesnt mean which nation or clan , i just hate to see people playing in illegal ways.

And where did you saw me saying he koxp? i only said he went into orc gate in war , which means bug abusing = 30 days ban.

Boyce

I not sure if they cheat, but they are fast on the heals. The other day i was stealthed, attacked sinfiery i believe from behind, as soon as spike thrust down the guy gets a 1920 from his priest. Maybe they just GG but meh idk.
    Btw idk about you guys, but caustic sucks.

they all have been playin together since oly and been on pretty much every new server first time they as a whole are accused of cheating and all u have is him inside enemy gate

i find it funny

GangstamaN

How the hell did they all get mastered and still have such noob items?

I wonder...

Banned

How the hell did they all get mastered and still have such noob items?
    I wonder...[/b]
    cuz our clan assistant ldr is a bitch who likes to masturbate to 10 opals crystals and crudes instead of chitins +7

man anytime were in a pk party everyone goes for me first, fuck off orc rogues.

lupine is always up anyways, not like your "stealthy"

GangstamaN

So you all have 350m+ to spend on gems, but not money to buy any items?

Banned

So you all have 350m+ to spend on gems, but not money to buy any items?[/b]
    yes, but we are duping holy waters so we can buy items evenutally

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

Because unlike you retards, and the rest of the babashoppers on the server, we spend our bank money on gems before the prices get too extreme, new server...master > gear, so it looks like clearly we're doing something right.

Eazy

can u make sense please? the reason they have no items is because they spend it all on getting gems for master.

instead of babashopping GBs like the rest of the server, they actually FARM

LOL ok first off... "Fierce always raided us, changed vent pass and now its ok"? loll when cz is empty and we see 8 undy's on the np board, we know you guys are lvling somewhere.. doesnt take a genious to figure that out.. so we check all the lvling spots in cz.. obviously you guys arnt just sitting in a circle chatting or something...
    second.. well thats all i watned to say really..

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast