Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

work clan/caustic carnac west

This is a discussion on work clan/caustic carnac west within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; How the hell did they all get mastered and still have such noob items? I wonder...[/b] theres only like 7-8 ...
Page: 5

How the hell did they all get mastered and still have such noob items?
    I wonder...[/b]
    theres only like 7-8 people matered. you say that as if all 60+ members are mastered.

Banned

theres only like 7-8 people matered. you say that as if all 60+ members are mastered.[/b]
    4-5*

Banned

I made a thread about one of the warrior's speed hacking and using auto loot. I haven't read the full thread yet, but are they still using the excuse of "graphic bug"?

I caught them cheating. Another person on my thread caught them cheating. Now the topic starter of this thread caught them cheating. Three times is just not a coincidence.

Atleast come up with better excuses. Glad you guys have no problem being labeled trash on this server aswell, eh Sneaky? I swear its the same in all servers that you have been to. Xigenon, Girakon, Akara, and now here. Why can't you just get a break? Why do people call you a low life scum on ever server? I just wonder why.

your right..it is bug abusing and its good proof...but there is not any evidence here that they koxp in pk..its useless to make a post to say that you SAW them cheating and expect everyone to take your word for it..then again i dont pk against them so i really wouldn't know..OmgThisIsMe...you really trying to get the whole human side banned cuz you guys cant win wars or somthin? anyways..like i said that is bug abuse but nothing here really shows them koxping and stuff..i wouldnt mind believing you guys if you had good proof but im not a band wagoner so i will give them the benefit of the doubt.. please people stop posting stuff like this it only results into flames..but when you have good proof no one can really contradict you.. :lol:[/b]
    I saw one of the warriors moving 2x as fast as me when I was lightfeeted so I actually believe Omgthisisme on this one. I bet this was graphic bug aswell? Wait I bet he snuck his way inside jail while being stealthed. Lets ignore the 20 + accusations of them cheating from 5 different servers and come up with a legit explanation.

4-5*[/b]
    you sure? i think eletrik said like 7 people i cant remember tho, was in 1 of the hundreds of posts in this section.

Eazy

how would eletrik know?

how would eletrik know?[/b]
    well he is the leader of the clan. i think he could jsut look in clan and count them..unless if he cant count or something. and witht he strict rules in that clan. you pretty much have to tell him you are mastering.

Banned

lol were talking about work or fierce oO

Eazy

lol. the guy was talking about WORK clan not FIERCE read.

Internet pervert Senior Member

well he is the leader of the clan. i think he could jsut look in clan and count them..unless if he cant count or something. and witht he strict rules in that clan. you pretty much have to tell him you are mastering.[/b]

We are talking about work, NOT fierce.

ill be honest tho. reading the like 10 posts before gangstermans last post. it sounds like they are talking about fierce. doesnt sound like work at all. but i could be wrong. and i was offtopic anyway...my bad.

Icy

the entire work clan is complete b.s we constantly see auto heals and auto attacks from them in pk

caustic is the worst out of the group, i can recount 1 time when he was stealthed and hit me 6times before he came out of stealth in under a second.

there are reports from feirce that they are being lvld by koxpers on their second computers.

just posting this so anyone that gets killed by them not to feel bad cause their the most blatently illegit clan on the server.[/b]

pls tell me which fierce member told you that they koxp oke

damn, thanks for the compliments.

@drunk mexican: right back at you.[/b]

<3 xping with sinfiery he is not all that bad at luring................................
    ................... harpies/ ravens

Eazy

pls tell me which fierce member told you that they koxp oke[/b]

I already know his answer for this, "I cannot say his name because he wants to be anonymous"

I already know his answer for this, "I cannot say his name because he wants to be anonymous"[/b]

Oh MY GAWD, I CAN"T BELIEVE!

Eazy

Oh MY GAWD, I CAN"T BELIEVE![/b]

im have a big laeg man,

lolo did he do bump topic option lol sad

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast