Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

work clan/caustic carnac west

This is a discussion on work clan/caustic carnac west within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the entire work clan is complete b.s we constantly see auto heals and auto attacks from them in pk caustic ...
Page: 6

the entire work clan is complete b.s we constantly see auto heals and auto attacks from them in pk

caustic is the worst out of the group, i can recount 1 time when he was stealthed and hit me 6times before he came out of stealth in under a second.

there are reports from feirce that they are being lvld by koxpers on their second computers.

just posting this so anyone that gets killed by them not to feel bad cause their the most blatently illegit clan on the server.[/b]
    LOL, your just crying cause you sux and getting raped in cz by every1, instead of crying all the time and making stupid posts maybe you should go learn how to play.

Caustic is bull shit plain and simple. I 1v1'd him 7 times I would spike him and his hp wouldn't go down it would go down 1 second later its full again and im spiking him with 900 dmg or so so hmmmmmm Spike + Thrust + pierce i hittem with about 1800 dmg right there and he still manages to keep his hp at the brim? fucking bull shit he uses Auto Combo + Heal k thx. Nuff said Work BB nothing but scrubs =\[/b]
    maybe you couldn't get his hp down because your combo isn't so great? i just did 1v1 with you and you couldn't get my hp down either and i wasn't using armors ...

we all get it...
    EVERY human clan u cant beat r cheaters....
    gg
    thank god we left the server...
    this shit is just way to dumb...
    have fun ladies

u guys prob havnt noticed it bcuz u guys are human u guys dont atck work clan in lw's

orc's do

so maby if u went orc??
    and tryed 2 kill them maby ud see

u guys prob havnt noticed it bcuz u guys are human u guys dont atck work clan in lw's

orc's do

so maby if u went orc??
    and tryed 2 kill them maby ud see[/b]
    I vsed caustic and I dont know what u guys are crying about, maybe you are just bad? This server is full of thrash doesnt surprise me

I seriously lol'd people are just crying when they get owned.. you know people it's a thing called EVOLUTION people get better but it seems like you guys don't

thekingofswing

[quote]
    LOL, your just crying cause you sux and getting raped in cz by every1, instead of crying all the time and making stupid posts maybe you should go learn how to play.

lol you honestly think I care what you say about my skill in this game? Buddy I make more money at 18 then you will in your entire life, I own 2new cars and 1 new bike and I have my own house. If not being able to pk is my only downfall in life so far then I happily accept that.

But Ill tell you what I do care about and thats enjoying a fair game with friends and when I see ppl cheating in any sort of way thats when I start bitching and its not like I even care anymore about this work shit their gone or just staying in emc idk and idc

/end topic

Banned

diez... let it be

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456