Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Wtf... anvil in random places?

This is a discussion on Wtf... anvil in random places? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i smell fuckko :wub:...
Page: 2

Crazy2010

i smell fuckko :wub:

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Originally posted by rogue_mannn
    I looked arround on fourms and found that you can do that with a program called fuckko. You can also open shops with it and gm shops but not buy from the GM shops (if the fourms were right). *

Edit: * *And notice "The items required for upgrade does not match." in the information bar? Mabey that has something to do with fuckko?
    I know where all the KOXP cheats/hacks all this crap comes from. fuckko is a big hint.

Originally posted by rogue_mannn
    I looked arround on fourms and found that you can do that with a program called fuckko. You can also open shops with it and gm shops but not buy from the GM shops (if the fourms were right). *

Edit: * *And notice "The items required for upgrade does not match." in the information bar? Mabey that has something to do with fuckko?
    the program is called tsearch and you cant buy anything anyways you probly need a char tag that tell the game your a gm

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

LOL, if you think that's a cheat, your parents must be so ashamed of you. Hahaha.

OneShot

yesterday i experimented opening the anvil while running and it worked well. Didn't upgrade nothing although but i'm curious about the sucess rate of it on a non-laggy place.
    Runned with it open around all moradon, it was fun

Loca

lmao ... guys ... it's like this : go to anvil ... use E and fast click at anvil ... u start running and upg window opens while u running .... and just use A & D for turning & go where ever u want in moradon ... ppl doing it for less lag i think ... im doing the same thing ... its not somekind of third party tool using or GM 100% anvil :lol:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12