Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

wtf archer?

This is a discussion on wtf archer? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the "CAFE" kinda already says all.....
Page: 2

the "CAFE" kinda already says all..

Banned Senior Member

from what I saw his shells/chitins are +7 and his clannies arent too good equipped either so either was some really weird damage boost or dunno

Banned Senior Member

I'd hope a lvl 80 can hit a lvl 59 for more then 1000

Well, if u've gone to diez cz in the past few months u would know he did 80 legit, he and his clan have owned human ew spot for months now ever since WinK clan disbanded.
    As for the dmg well i got no idea..but it seems fishy for sure.

I'd hope a lvl 80 can hit a lvl 59 for more then 1000[/b]
    It doesen't matter what lvl I was, I had fairly good equip and 1700dmg as archer just seemed a bit off to me.

Well, if u've gone to diez cz in the past few months u would know he did 80 legit, he and his clan have owned human ew spot for months now ever since WinK clan disbanded.[/b]
    Like coolboy said, he most likely did 70-79 with bug then did 80 legit, its a good coverup. Weather he did some legit lvls or not, I dun really care cause like I said before the guy leled at noob spots a few months ago and it would seem a bit odd to me for a lvl 70+ doing kaunga.

from what I saw his shells/chitins are +7[/b]
    well, I can remember they wern't blinking when I saw him in arena but who knows. I've been hit by the 75 skill a few times and it was high damae (1100 or so), but nothing like 1700.

Meh, not like I can change anything, but I would like to know if there are any legit 80 archers that do this damage on average. If this can be obtainable with +7 shit then someone please sell me a 75+ archer cause I wanna pk. :lol:

isnt counter strike uneffective against players?

isnt counter strike uneffective against players?[/b]
    Nah it works, does pretty nice damage too on warriors with really high AC and stuff... but you can only use 1 time per min i think so :P

Banned

there was a guy on ares hit me for 2.8k while i was fully debuffed :S

WafflesAndCocaine

where is the spam? i see 1 arrow hit you , show me a spam and ill beleive this

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12