DoOmDuDe

This is a discussion on DoOmDuDe within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this is Killians new ko4life name for all u mods.. if u go to hall shame u see scrap got ...
Page: 1

charlotte

this is Killians new ko4life name for all u mods.. if u go to hall shame u see scrap got banned and he got banend with him as well.. found out from inside source his name... he pmed me on msn threating me too to hack my cmoputer through router and to loose my char..
    anyways please reban this emo kid... /slitwrists

kdoyle12

fuck it im killian w00t? good detective work you retard but eh? why dont you tell them how you helped scrap scamming that guy HMMM cuz he told me u had helped him oh and guess what now that you did this im calling my friend right now so GG

who cares just let him be here ... wow..

kratos

um... ok? and tell me one person who really cares.. comon seriously, just leave him alone

p.s i'm not flaming

kdoyle12

lol? god you suck at life

charlotte

Killian ur retarded.. first u threaten me to hack my computer and now ur posting this shit and only show parts u want HAHHA ur emo man go away..

can a mod please ban this kid AGAIN LOL.. aka killian aka banned by felix

http://img122.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pwnedfr2.jpg

+

http://img341.imageshack.us/my.php?i...r0dbtmpel6.jpg

kdoyle12

hey why dont you tell them ur msn? havent you been called a scammer already? its [email protected] Hmm i do recall seeing that somewhere? nice try have fun you scammer BB and btw i was only banned for selling scraps items he told me if i posted i get a bos +1 on ares i didnt know bout it til i was suddenly banned

nodirbek

Killian cant hack to save his life

kratos

killians a little w00sy.. wont do that shit.. i dunno why ur attacking him for a no-win war.. so yea

SomeOldMan

we will end this with a rawr

erictofo

you guys are wrong doomdude is not a hacker i have known him for 5 years he lives in ca he has not logged on to ko 4 life in a long time i think his pass got changed/hacked im pming him now on his real msn [email protected] and if hes not on ill pm him on steam so its not doomdude thats hacking is some 1 who hacked is acct and if im wrong and its the real doomdude thats hacking ill go to his house and fuck him up

kdoyle12

you guys are wrong doomdude is not a hacker i have known him for 5 years he lives in ca he has not logged on to ko 4 life in a long time i think his pass got changed/hacked im pming him now on his real msn [email protected] and if hes not on ill pm him on steam so its not doomdude thats hacking is some 1 who hacked is acct and if im wrong and its the real doomdude thats hacking ill go to his house and fuck him up [/b]

yo me and him were tight and i typoed it was suppose to be DoOmEdDuDe but i didnt go back and change it but we arent the same person and no i did not "hack" him because i made that myself with my personal info

relax.babas=)