Jingle Jangle? o0

This is a discussion on Jingle Jangle? o0 within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I hate to sound noob, but what - exactly - is jingling? PPl say they can hear it.. wtf.. I'm ...
Page: 1

Cleatus

Default Jingle Jangle? o0

I hate to sound noob, but

what - exactly - is jingling? PPl say they can hear it.. wtf.. I'm not a cheater so I have no idea what to look / listen for.

TunaFishyMe

twitching....

Cleatus

thanks for the reply tuna, but what is this?

TunaFishyMe

mmm lets say someone is ahead of you...im not sure entirely how its done but i think you have to have a throwing object in your hand. Some reason, you move faster than lightfeet. I dont really know why. I tried to do it once but it didnt work. Or at least i dont know if it was working.
    Once though, my clannie thought I was glitching cuz I was trying to cut someone off. my target was on the sin but my mouse was ahead of him. So when i skill r, (the skill would fail cuz im too far away) but the r makes me look towards the enemy and once the r is finished, my char follows the mouse. If i spam r repeatedly, my char just twitches back and forth looking like im glitching but im not realyl going any faster....at least i dont think i was.

cricri

glitcher

Cookie_God

BAN HIM!

also some fag sins do it like casting one certain skill all the time while lightfeeting...it makes that jingle sound when they lightfeet and cast...naturally cast is being canselled...well they just suck like swedish vacoom factory :angry:

BO JANGLES

Lizora

Originally posted by wagyar
    well they just suck like swedish vacoom factory *:angry:

Hey, dont even go there :P :wub:

Originally posted by Lizora

Hey, dont even go there :P *:wub:
    :P oops :wub: