Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

WTF WTF WTF 2 scammers Termin4tor and SmasH

This is a discussion on WTF WTF WTF 2 scammers Termin4tor and SmasH within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; [email protected] << the scammer with this email is reappeared. he was trying to ask me to send money to him ...
Page: 2

kakashixy

[email protected]<< the scammer with this email is reappeared. he was trying to ask me to send money to him by saying he is not scamer only. he told me he has sold alot item in ko4life but when i asked him does he know any trustable ko4life member that he traded before willing to pledge him? he just ignored me and said he has other people offer him with a better price and BB. HIS nick is Spaun in ko4life.

[email protected]<< the scammer with this email is reappeared. he was trying to ask me to send money to him by saying he is not scamer only. he told me he has sold alot item in ko4life but when i asked him does he know any trustable ko4life member that he traded before willing to pledge him? he just ignored me and said he has other people offer him with a better price and BB. HIS nick is Spaun in ko4life.[/b]

lol he said the same thing to me when he scammed me

Lurking in the Dark Senior Member MercyfulFate's Avatar

Fck this.. I was about to trade $90 for a Cleaver +9 with Termin4tor.. Luckely this trade never took place.
    Is this really true? I mean.. Is Termin4tor really Pref4tor from UndezZz?

If it is.. then it&#39;s really fcked up.

Spaun wants to trade me so i searched his name and got this.... So he is a scammer? He gave me these names for vouchers...
    Lammer
    Powertuga
    Soultaker
    killer
    Aziz

TheBloodyBeast

[email protected]<< the scammer with this email is reappeared. he was trying to ask me to send money to him by saying he is not scamer only. he told me he has sold alot item in ko4life but when i asked him does he know any trustable ko4life member that he traded before willing to pledge him? he just ignored me and said he has other people offer him with a better price and BB. HIS nick is Spaun in ko4life.[/b]
    yes, he is scammer

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Send me proof that Spaun/SmasH is a scammer via PM please.

Spaun wants to trade me so i searched his name and got this.... So he is a scammer? He gave me these names for vouchers...
    Lammer
    Powertuga
    Soultaker
    killer
    Aziz[/b]

didnt u show him this page

TheBloodyBeast

Lammer
    Powertuga
    Soultaker
    killer
    Aziz[/b]
    he is a fucking scamming piece of shit. he scammed me off of 75$, promised me gbs on logos. DO NOT TRADE WITH HIM.
    and I highly doubt someone of those named above would vouch for him, I don&#39;t think he even traded with them, probably he picked up just some random names.

he added me on msn and said im selling duel roc +1 for 180usd, then i said who are you? , he said im SmasH from ko4life... then i said ok but can u pm me on ko4life so ill know ur the real SmasH. he did not say anything for awhile. Then i said ur not SmasH from ko4life. then i called him a scammer then few min latter i got a pm from SmasH from ko4life,,

here is the ss

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...gtxmc10/12.jpg

Then i said ok ill buy the duel roc +1 give me ur paypal email

he gave me this email [email protected] i send him 180usd but he said he didnt receive the money so i cancel the payment.
    here is ss

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...rgtxmc10/1.jpg

after that he gave me this email to send money [email protected] then i send him the money

here is ss

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...txmc10/2-1.jpg

then he said log c1 come moradan Inn Nia i said ok on my way. as i was login on the game he got out of msn. then i waited and waited and waited but nothing i pmed him on ko4life but he didnt say anything.

i did a backcharge and won but paypal cant pay me because he has no money on this paypal account

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

he added me on msn and said im selling duel roc +1 for 180usd, then i said who are you? , he said im SmasH from ko4life... then i said ok but can u pm me on ko4life so ill know ur the real SmasH. he did not say anything for awhile. Then i said ur not SmasH from ko4life. then i called him a scammer then few min latter i got a pm from SmasH from ko4life,,

here is the ss

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...gtxmc10/12.jpg
    Then i said ok ill buy the duel roc +1 give me ur paypal email

he gave me this email [email protected] i send him 180usd but he said he didnt receive the money so i cancel the payment.
    here is ss

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...rgtxmc10/1.jpg
    after that he gave me this email to send money [email protected] then i send him the money

here is ss

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...txmc10/2-1.jpg

then he said log c1 come moradan Inn Nia i said ok on my way. as i was login on the game he got out of msn. then i waited and waited and waited but nothing i pmed him on ko4life but he didnt say anything.

i did a backcharge and won but paypal cant pay me because he has no money on this paypal account [/b]
    I&#39;m not sure if that&#39;s a real SmasH. I mean it&#39;s his account alright but he probably got keylogged since he&#39;s not that smart really.
    Maybe someone who has dealt with SmasH before can confirm the paypal address?

that is not his paypal adress, at least not the one he used to use...
    i dont even know why u wrote Smash in the title when its obvious that this person pretended to be him

that is not his paypal adress, at least not the one he used to use...
    i dont even know why u wrote Smash in the title when its obvious that this person pretended to be him[/b]

what do u mean ,, his using SmasH account to scamm people

and tell ur friend to send my 70usd back

if thats not the real SmasH why didnt he change his password yet for his account and i pmed him but he didnt reply..???????

so ur saying if someone else used his account to scamm people that does not make him a scammer. maybe him and his friend working together to scamm people.. or maybe its him using a different paypal email. didnt u think of that

this post is up for 4 weeks now but he still didnt defended him self or say anything

Thx for the info, i wont trade w/ Spaun then

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Spaun [email protected]
    SmasH [email protected]
    Rui [email protected]
    Dominatrix [email protected]

They are all the accounts that match the IP used by Spaun.

TheBloodyBeast

Spaun&#39;s MSN - [email protected]
    ban all those accounts Resser

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast