Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

WTF WTF WTF 2 scammers Termin4tor and SmasH

This is a discussion on WTF WTF WTF 2 scammers Termin4tor and SmasH within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OMG I was close to trade with Termin4tor but thats not everything. JaCoX you SAID THAT HE IS TRUSTABLE WTF ...
Page: 3

OMG I was close to trade with Termin4tor but thats not everything. JaCoX you SAID THAT HE IS TRUSTABLE WTF ? I'll upload msn conversations with those 2 soon. >.>

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Either SmasH did scam you or then he got screwed over. I seriously doubt he'd scam someone for 70 dollars after he has spent like 2000+ on knight online...
    And since the paypal didn't match you can't tell if that was the real smash or not. Anyways.. I hope it gets sorted out

OMG I was close to trade with Termin4tor but thats not everything. JaCoX you SAID THAT HE IS TRUSTABLE WTF ? I'll upload msn conversations with those 2 soon. >.>[/b]
    I'm still saying that, he has done several trades after this accusation. >The thing here is that both red and termin4tor were kind of dumb, the result was an account blocked becoz of the region thingy...

red just need to wait that the account gets available to change the region again ( 1 month after last time changed)

Either SmasH did scam you or then he got screwed over. I seriously doubt he'd scam someone for 70 dollars after he has spent like 2000+ on knight online...
    And since the paypal didn't match you can't tell if that was the real smash or not. Anyways.. I hope it gets sorted out[/b]

SmasH scammed me of 180usd not 70usd

the other guy scammed me of 70usd

pur3bloody

people ingame think im this SmasH guy that scammed you because my ign is Th3SmasH lol

Boyce

I'm moving your topic to the cheaters section, and warning you for posting in the wrong section.[/b]
    talk about kicking a man while hes down

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

SmasH scammed me of 180usd not 70usd

the other guy scammed me of 70usd[/b]
    Right well it still doesn't make any sense to me. But since he hasn't contacted you I guess he's guilty.
    I'm sorry for your loss

if ur talking about smash who plays in c west or did play there. who is from portugal. yes he is scammer. he scammed me on paypal chargeback on dual rocs i sold him back in the day. when i quit c west i decided to sell my items and he scammed me. i didnt bother to pursue since i didnt give a fuk. but yea ill vouch on the fact that he is a scammer.

Another one bites the dust...

Banned

Smash is banned, also you bought a account, it is against our rules and i will not be dealing with that issue.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123