Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

husy_the_turk & otto_the_great scammers

This is a discussion on husy_the_turk & otto_the_great scammers within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 2month ago i buy raptor +7/70 55gb. shard +1 + 400m 3-4 days later husy alreayd was holding my glave ...
Page: 1

Father_Skeige

Default husy_the_turk & otto_the_great scammers

2month ago i buy raptor +7/70 55gb. shard +1 + 400m 3-4 days later husy alreayd was holding my glave +7/70 as credit untill ill pay off i payed otto 400m + shard +1 he said deal is done i ask him log husy for glave he say he cant to meny users and no premium i understood him and said hold it mabe 1 month more he said ok cuz i have vacation now i cam home for 4 days and husy say i have never payed otto anything so i just want to say that husy ur scam someone for a glave +7?(600m) as it was worth at that time so u ow me a 600m as the glave was worth at that time since i was selling it and u talk about ppl using cheats and hacks and ur just as bad as them

/ skeige

Pollux

Right Section

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

oh no he owes you a glave +7

:blink: thats a long time ago!

Father_Skeige

Originally posted by devilscommandments
    oh no he owes you a glave +7
    princible 60gb + for raptor +7? now worth 7 gb wtf?

yeah!!! the server is out of mony now <_< no scroll selling

I could have told you that...already got sold a duped by someone in his clan

Husy_The_Turk

of course every story has 2 sides. u heard his side from that kid whos like "hey bro, oh hi, yes hes my m8 too, oh i am famous, omg i am in orc side look how many friends i have got" whos trying to prove himself

before i start writing story from my side, i am asking you guys. If u were a scammer, would you scam +7 glave? :blink: :wacko: :lol:

if i was a scammer, i would have scammed troy's lycaon staff (who trusted me and put the staff ont the first trade of 21 gbs, and i paid the rest total of 75 or more gbs i think), or merchanter123 ??, or earl?? (i bought cs+7 for usd from him, he just gave away the cs, and 2 days later i sent him his 280-300 usd). if they ve seen that topic i would relly like to see ur face father :lol: and i have many friends who are full shell +7, full uniques who can just give me it with my one word. i have most of their passwords.

yes its true that i sold him a raptor. i first took 21 gbs, and took 2nd 21 gbs and traded the raptor at the last trade. so if i was a scammer, iwould have scammed ur first 21 gbs which worths more than glave <_< . his 600 m was missing and i took glave +7 and a shard instead that money till he brings my money. i said ok. 3 or 4 days later he came to me and said "i paid otto 400m and shard is urs". i didnt even ask otto if he got such kinda money and it was so useless for me that i have never asked him. he told me that he was going to vacation and asked me if i can keep it for 1 month i said ok. and after 2 months father appeared. he came to my msn and he asked his glave+7 not "so u ow me a 600m as the glave was worth at that time since i was selling it". he just asked for his glave +7. and i told that i dont remember the situation, thers no glave 7 in my inn maybe i gifted. he said "no bro i paid otto 400 m and glave is mine" and i didn't tell him "no u told me 1 month and now its 2 months, i am not a bank, ur time was off". i told him "ok i will ask otto when i am home, if you paid or not coz i really cant remember bro. i am working and i play 2 or 3 hours after work and not playing that shit game not even logging in to game since scrolls were blocked to merchant. when i was home i learned that my bro went to a short vacation to tekirdag. so i told the situation to father, and he said ok when he is back we will solve the problem. in our last conversation 2 days ago i think, everything was fine we were going to solve the problem, u were requesting only ur glave not 600 m u said that everything will be ok. anyway i still didnt ask him, his phone is off no msn no game (my sister exping his char). so when hes back, ill ask him and when , get my answer i am going o give u a glave.
    i am willing to see otto soon more than you coz want to get rid of a shit (shit is not that scamming lie, shit is father :lol: )

TunaFishyMe

lol i find it interesting how people can give you an item and then 2 months later ask for the value of that item. Money depreciates. If yo ugive me 5m, 2 months laer, that 5m is worth 300m, you cant expect me to give you 300m. You should be happy he took that glave + x amount of money to help you out while you gathaered enough money to pay him back. lol

He dosnt owe u 600m...
    He owe u Glave+7
    Glave+7=79m

Dont think anyone arround here takes Father_Skeige seriously. Such a fishy guy.

Husy is prolly one of the few turks players can trust. Anyway u can work this out through pms. He is clearly willing to give back that Glave +7 (deal wasnt about 600m).

Husy_The_Turk

i talked to otto and he agreed that you gave the money. and i bought ur glave. pm me in this forum when you want it.

and btw thanks devile.

nfw

:wub: husy

lol funny how Skeige someone who bugged in ft someone who is more fishy than a fish is making this topic(sorry i didnt feel like us the colorful words i was thinking)

the only reson skeige made this topic is cuz he is broke so he wants to scam someone but make it look lagit xD

Husy_The_Turk

Originally posted by nfw
    :wub: husy *

lol funny how Skeige someone who bugged in ft someone who is more fishy than a fish is making this topic(sorry i didnt feel like us the colorful words i was thinking)

the only reson skeige made this topic is cuz he is broke so he wants to scam someone but make it look lagit xD
    :lol:
    :wub:

:wub: Husy as well, him and otto are probably one of MAYBE 3-4 turks i'd trust in this game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast