xAx-This will get him banned,if not GM is corrupted

This is a discussion on xAx-This will get him banned,if not GM is corrupted within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is a dagger sin and I seen him got owned dozens of times when he is using daggers. The ...
Page: 1

hello

Default xAx-This will get him banned,if not GM is corrupted

This is a dagger sin and I seen him got owned dozens of times when he is using daggers. The next moment, I saw him with a bow and that is when he started owning orcs. Y, because this noob is koxper. ROFL. If u, xAx, cant combo with daggers, please go hide yourself noob! Look at the screenshots.

Loca

lol nice screen shots ...
    who see what weapon(s) he's using?

i dont see nothing

Originally posted by Loca
    lol nice screen shots ...
    who see what weapon(s) he's using?

i dont see nothing
    too far =( cant see any weapons either

hello

doesn't matter if u cant c any weapon. Whats matter is that he hit me far using 5 arrows. zzzzzz. Look at his attacks!!!

tolgahan

try to read some posts about cz koxp in general section

arrow shower hack in cz. all 5 arrows hit same target. hes too far to show see the weapon.

hello

Yup. I agreed that you cant c any weapon. But right here none of you r telling me that the "WAY" he was attacking is not legit. You probably make a mistake.

I m telling my story with him and hope that this post will get him banned. These ss only show that he was attacking me from far using 5 attacks and I do not care whether anybody c his weapon or not. Maybe all of you r short-sighted :lol: so please look at the red sentences at the bottom right hand corner.

Just want everybody to know this noob is not legit and hope he gets ban.

wel i dont think he wos lagit because he died 2 times in a short time
    he isnt to far away because you can see his name in that dictase so normely you can see a weapon and i dont see any :huh: