Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

XionisKO FuriousKO scammer

This is a discussion on XionisKO FuriousKO scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well little fat fuck alex, aka the sharer of my account thought it would be cool to up and steal ...
Page: 1

Default XionisKO FuriousKO scammer

well little fat fuck alex, aka the sharer of my account thought it would be cool to up and steal my shit. left me naked with the wiri i donated for. he kept using the account and changed the name on it as if it was his account i told him to stop so he raged and took it all off the account. GhayChop sold me the account with a full set of +2s on it.

Dont really give a shit seeing as it cost me like $15 but its just a bitch move and i want people to know that hes a scammer. Hes FuriousKO on ko4life and his msn is [email protected].

Dont trust this kid, i put my trust in this 14 year old and he scammed me for $15 lol. What a tool just as well that aint even an hours work for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Saul2 View Post
    well little fat fuck alex, aka the sharer of my account thought it would be cool to up and steal my shit. left me naked with the wiri i donated for. he kept using the account and changed the name on it as if it was his account i told him to stop so he raged and took it all off the account. GhayChop sold me the account with a full set of +2s on it.

Dont really give a shit seeing as it cost me like $15 but its just a bitch move and i want people to know that hes a scammer. Hes FuriousKO on ko4life and his msn is [email protected].

Dont trust this kid, i put my trust in this 14 year old and he scammed me for $15 lol. What a tool just as well that aint even an hours work for me.
    wow , share an account in private server , u must be noob, if you donated for your wiri , there shouldn't be any problem

Quote Originally Posted by 4YouNoHealStupiD View Post
    wow , share an account in private server , u must be noob
    i have known him a while, i shared on usko with him. i really dont care i just want everyone to know what a bitch move he made on me lol

Quote Originally Posted by 4YouNoHealStupiD View Post
    wow , share an account in private server , u must be noob, if you donated for your wiri , there shouldn't be any problem
    Please dont comment on my post if you dont know the facts/ read my post properly. I bought the account with a full set of +2s on it. he took all this and my shell set.

What a broke salty backed skull capper. Shoulda spent that $15 on a fuckin razor saul, hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    What a broke salty backed skull capper. Shoulda spent that $15 on a fuckin razor saul, hahaha.
    Yes jacko, where are you? going to work again like a right cunt. $15 i shit $15 pal. nah girls dig a hairy bastard

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Liez, I suggest you follow jacks advice and go with the razor xD

Gettin paid for sitting in meetings, you know how it is. That cunt shared with mitch i think aswell, might even still have his infos.

yeah ill get mitch to change shit up. vicky you cant comment when you have a girls name and your indian go back to washing your clothes in the well.

Banned Senior Member

not even gonna bother a constructive reply keep lying saul.
    Error
    just look there. btw hes got all of his gear if you check i only took what's mine from the account so go fuck your self. my one and only reply here

-posted with a proxy cuz i still cant connect to ko4life

Quote Originally Posted by Saul2 View Post
    vicky you cant comment when you have a girls name and your indian go back to washing your clothes in the well.
    Bitch please, ever heard of confidence? I may have a "girls name" according to western standards and european for that matters, but trust me, I'm NOT a girl

and GTFO, I live in Sweden just to begin with lmao xD

the bottom line is that you took items from my account, i made you replace them because i cussed you out and you gave in like a little bitch, they were mine to start with. The moral of the story is dont trust little kids that play this game. I learnt my lesson with you fat boy. Even your brother said your a little bitch, its hilarious.

I'd trust Saul over this other guy without even thinking, we've been way to tight and I would of known if saul even was that sort of a guy, which he ain't.

Isnt this the same Alex that always shares Jeffs(StoneColdKillah) and Pinders accounts all the time ??

Well doesnt suprise me , a little over a year ago he scammed my OLY character that had Rappy9 iron set rocs1

sorry for ur loss , hope the little fuck gets whats coming to him

Banned Senior Member

so glad this thread is full of accusations with no proof.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast