Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

XMetalzero = scamer or legit?

This is a discussion on XMetalzero = scamer or legit? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I ve been playing whit zero since the begining of cypher and he never scam anyone....
Page: 2

I ve been playing whit zero since the begining of cypher and he never scam anyone.

VerHom

xmentalzero is a scammer from the biging of the server he scammed all his clan keeping all the drops from bosses and then he disbanded his clan[/b]
    +1111

I ve been playing whit zero since the begining of cypher and he never scam anyone.[/b]
    and why u havent items in cypher now? u wanna know why ? because he steal hes "friends" items and sold for usd and buy items on ronark .... or tell me why he say chikillo (priest) sold came (a warrior :P ) take the money and change the pass? pfff i have news for u Xmetalgay he is not a scamer like u ¬¬ he is legit and GG, and yeah he make many clans take the drops and remake clans pfff

knight011 i know you are chikill0 the rogue , verhom and kelly are your friends , so is patetic he create 1 topic and tell to his friends reply shits profs pls , knight011 dont say lies i have screen shot of his raptor +8 whitout posion noob
    xmetalzero is from peru , xxcuajinaisxx is from peru also he is jelous he is the noob rogue impinche you quit of ronark right
    what about knight011 i know you hate to xmetalzero , you was in his clan and you scam glass belt and scorpion shield everybody can ask to chikillo the priest , he know to him in the real life , all hate this guy , later he got kicked of the clan he changed to orc and now is selling his account look his profile .
    and verhom continue buying items for usd you 4 ever n00b
    killer2675 when xmetalzero was killing the talos , talos was whit low hp and he invite you to the party because you was in the same clan right ( you joined to his clan 1 day before that ) , and he give you 350m idk why lier
    peace
    chikill0 chupame el pito mentiroso, pobre idiota , ocupa tu tiempo en buscar trabajo decente en lugar de hablar mierdas de otros

LOL u pay 350M to him? for a GB? GG im on that party and u only pay him 350M scam 350 to me and to a priest (i dont remember the name) the priest quit to clan and bozo kick you from clan 15 days cuz u dont pay to other clanies and u remake you powerfull Caution whit ur megapros rogues (/sarcasm) and scam the GB and last u take other items and join to cathastrhophe (chikillo priest clan) and many time last make ur playhardgotpr0 or something like that pd: still whit noobie rogues and no so good priest(only kurumi :P) only 2 warriors Xmegagay and toreto (GG guy) take a Ib droped from talos and sell the GB scamed and take the IB GG Verhom and me dont buy items for USD we farm kill bosses and try to lvl up w/o scammers like u and make we us own items i dont scam chikillo priest some gay hacvk me and i lost a GB+0 EME +0 and WP +0 if u dont believe me ask him or fack off dont care and i go to orc side cuz i play whit verhom now not whit chikillo priest he left Ronark and started on Girakon and i dont sell me account dont be noob ¬¬ in the topic says C/P = cheking price ¬¬ not sell account pff and what do u care if i sell or not me account? is only me problem not your ^^
    and stop reply your opinion dont count cuz u are gay and scamer i only wanna knows the real mans opinion
    PD: answer me about the advise to chikillo (priest) to take the money and change the pass to Came when he try to sell that account.... h34r:

xxcuajinaisxx

i dint quit the server. i got scammer dude and i not was a noob. i was one of the best sin of the server so stuff ask everyone of old school of ronark. the only 4rogues i couldnt beat in that server were. unde-czm-theex and exaera because i was lvl 68 . and ass i know metalzero is a scammer just because u are his friend and he share all the drops he scammed in the server with u. dont try to help him. why he dont make acc and post here. or he is scared?

i dint quit the server. i got scammer dude and i not was a noob. i was one of the best sin of the server so stuff ask everyone of old school of ronark. the only 4rogues i couldnt beat in that server were. unde-czm-theex and exaera because i was lvl 68 . and ass i know metalzero is a scammer just because u are his friend and he share all the drops he scammed in the server with u. dont try to help him. why he dont make acc and post here. or he is scared?[/b]
    i remember the 1vs1 xmetalzero whit the rogue impinche xmetal 10 - 0 :lol:
    you said he is scammer but you cant prove what item he scam , obviously NO :P

LOL u pay 350M to him? for a GB? GG im on that party and u only pay him 350M scam 350 to me and to a priest (i dont remember the name) the priest quit to clan and bozo kick you from clan 15 days cuz u dont pay to other clanies and u remake you powerfull Caution whit ur megapros rogues (/sarcasm) and scam the GB and last u take other items and join to cathastrhophe (chikillo priest clan) and many time last make ur playhardgotpr0 or something like that pd: still whit noobie rogues and no so good priest(only kurumi :P) only 2 warriors Xmegagay and toreto (GG guy) take a Ib droped from talos and sell the GB scamed and take the IB GG Verhom and me dont buy items for USD we farm kill bosses and try to lvl up w/o scammers like u and make we us own items i dont scam chikillo priest some gay hacvk me and i lost a GB+0 EME +0 and WP +0 if u dont believe me ask him or fack off dont care and i go to orc side cuz i play whit verhom now not whit chikillo priest he left Ronark and started on Girakon and i dont sell me account dont be noob ¬¬ in the topic says C/P = cheking price ¬¬ not sell account pff and what do u care if i sell or not me account? is only me problem not your ^^
    and stop reply your opinion dont count cuz u are gay and scamer i only wanna knows the real mans opinion
    PD: answer me about the advise to chikillo (priest) to take the money and change the pass to Came when he try to sell that account.... h34r:[/b]
    1- bozo never kicked to he from clan , he quit
    2- you said , you lost gb +0 , all people know xmetal give to you this GB +0 or you cant remember lier
    3- idk why you hate he now, just stop of write lies
    peace
    me da = lo que sigas poniendo hijo de puta mentiroso , igual te voy a seguir matando en cz a ti y a tus cacas amigos y se que pronto te vas a largar de ronark porque todos te odian nadie te quiere cerca ni tus disque amigos XD ( verhom yo se que tu no lo soportas XD nadie soporta a esa mierda)

xxcuajinaisxx

i remember the 1vs1 xmetalzero whit the rogue impinche xmetal 10 - 0 :lol:
    you said he is scammer but you cant prove what item he scam , obviously NO :P[/b]

yep i lost 10-0 but that was when i was lvl 65 and i didnt have any unique, just a wp and metalzero was full geared.

a mi me da igual si eres scammer o no la wada que eres muy presumido y eso llega al pene, bueno solo se ke me mataste xq tabas armado con unqiues y yo en ese momento no tenia nada pero despues me pare y era otra wada, pero igual suerte xq tienes buen combo igual

1- bozo never kicked to he from clan , he quit
    2- you said , you lost gb +0 , all people know xmetal give to you this GB +0 or you cant remember lier
    3- idk why you hate he now, just stop of write lies
    peace
    me da = lo que sigas poniendo hijo de puta mentiroso , igual te voy a seguir matando en cz a ti y a tus cacas amigos y se que pronto te vas a largar de ronark porque todos te odian nadie te quiere cerca ni tus disque amigos XD ( verhom yo se que tu no lo soportas XD nadie soporta a esa mierda)[/b]
    1- bozzo kick u from clan if u dont wanna say the sh1ts like are its ok dont care.
    2- xmetalgay dont give me the GB that drop give me chikillo (priest)
    3- dont say hate he, say hate me cuz u are xmetalgay and not im not lier is true all, or why only one ppl defends ur poor honor? (1 person= ursellf very sad)
    4- u not only are scamer u are lurer too or ask harus or some other brasilian clanie u cant won a boos if dont lure? GG
    5- answer gay about the advise to chikillo and Came bussines

a diferencia de ti yo tengo lo q se llama verdaderas amistades puede q pelee mucho con mis amigos pero al final todo queda como si no gubiera pasado nada, en cambio tu que as sacado? scamear gente y jugar solo por eso gente como JOC te abandono se dio cuenta de la clase de persona q eres.

PD peace only when u die ^^

1- bozzo kick u from clan if u dont wanna say the sh1ts like are its ok dont care.
    2- xmetalgay dont give me the GB that drop give me chikillo (priest)
    3- dont say hate he, say hate me cuz u are xmetalgay and not im not lier is true all, or why only one ppl defends ur poor honor? (1 person= ursellf very sad)
    4- u not only are scamer u are lurer too or ask harus or some other brasilian clanie u cant won a boos if dont lure? GG
    5- answer gay about the advise to chikillo and Came bussines

a diferencia de ti yo tengo lo q se llama verdaderas amistades puede q pelee mucho con mis amigos pero al final todo queda como si no gubiera pasado nada, en cambio tu que as sacado? scamear gente y jugar solo por eso gente como JOC te abandono se dio cuenta de la clase de persona q eres.

PD peace only when u die ^^[/b]
    hahah is funny you are biggest lier , xmetal trade to you this GB +0 RIGHT ?you forgot that? ( all can ask to chikillo the priest )
    you admit in msn all what you wrote is false , you said he is scammer but you cant prove , chikill0 rogue you are patetic , because no one like you, no 1 miss you in human side , for all is funny pwn you in cz XD , all who read this topic can see you biggest lier and jelous or whatever , go to get a decent work and stop of write shits , xmetal never bought for usd you know that , your friend verhom usd buyer for ever md +9 and shit rogue go buy skills also , chikill0 criying because xmetall tell to he all what he think ahout chikill0 (about he in real life )
    acerca de tus disque amigos quieres que te muestre el historial de conversacion de msn donde came y chikillo dicen que no te soportan y que se fueron a girakon para no tener que soportarte mas incluso un tal priestofcaos que creo q tambien es un disque amigo tuyo me dijo que te habia dado items en ronark para que te quedaras y nos los siguieras a girakon , si quieres te paso las conversaciones entre yo y ellos por msn , acerca de joc hahah se nota que no sabes nada acerca de joc y yo es mi mejor amigo de argentina idiota XD somos amigos ase 3 años y conversamos de todo por el k.o y msn todos los dias ( hasta tengo la cuenta de joc ), incluso cuando le dije que habias escrito este topic te queria putear pero no tiene cuenta en este foro XD , yo tengo amigos reales , no como tus disque amigos que solo hablan contigo por compromiso o hasta quiza por pena no me importa XD di lo que quieras loser :lol:
    peace

Jean_Claude

lol xeck, u know xmetalzero is a big scammer, he scammed my account in cypher and sold all the items for usd, i used to consider him a good friend but this way I learned to not trust anyone; also u guys know that he always kept the drops that his clan got

hahah is funny you are biggest lier , xmetal trade to you this GB +0 RIGHT ?you forgot that? ( all can ask to chikillo the priest )
    you admit in msn all what you wrote is false , you said he is scammer but you cant prove , chikill0 rogue you are patetic , because no one like you, no 1 miss you in human side , for all is funny pwn you in cz XD , all who read this topic can see you biggest lier and jelous or whatever , go to get a decent work and stop of write shits , xmetal never bought for usd you know that , your friend verhom usd buyer for ever md +9 and shit rogue go buy skills also , chikill0 criying because xmetall tell to he all what he think ahout chikill0 (about he in real life )
    acerca de tus disque amigos quieres que te muestre el historial de conversacion de msn donde came y chikillo dicen que no te soportan y que se fueron a girakon para no tener que soportarte mas incluso un tal priestofcaos que creo q tambien es un disque amigo tuyo me dijo que te habia dado items en ronark para que te quedaras y nos los siguieras a girakon , si quieres te paso las conversaciones entre yo y ellos por msn , acerca de joc hahah se nota que no sabes nada acerca de joc y yo es mi mejor amigo de argentina idiota XD somos amigos ase 3 años y conversamos de todo por el k.o y msn todos los dias ( hasta tengo la cuenta de joc ), incluso cuando le dije que habias escrito este topic te queria putear pero no tiene cuenta en este foro XD , yo tengo amigos reales , no como tus disque amigos que solo hablan contigo por compromiso o hasta quiza por pena no me importa XD di lo que quieras loser :lol:
    peace[/b]
    para empezar priestofchaos nunca me dio items y no los segi a girakon por q no hiba a tener los mismos items q tengo en ronark JOC no es tu amigo si te concidera scamer y el GB me lo dio chikillo (priest) el era el lider del clan asi me la hubieras lactado me importa 5 si el q me dio el trade fue xmetalzero los drops no los reparte el q mata el boos los reparte el CL ¬¬ y verhom no compro la md +9 por USD no sabes nada acerca de esa md y ya hablas ¬¬ q idiota ademas si el la hubiera comprado es por q tiene el dinero para eso si eres pobre q te importa lo q hagan los demas con el dinero de ellos? no seas tan guevon en la vida.el chikillo tmb me madreo en msn y q? me da = al fin q uno pelea y ya pasa pero tus diske amigos sigen tratandote como basura por scamer noob de mierda ....

Y hasta donde se a chikillo a c0br4 y a mi nos hackearon el mismo dia ... no se pero a mi me suena q fue el mismo XMetalzero osea ademas de noob scamer lurer y hacker GG.

Sue

bueno, hablando de JOC, el mismo fue quein me comento lo del inidente en cypher, la misma semana que paso, y el quien siempre defendio a metalzero, me dijo que el era quien habia tomado todos los items de sus "amigos" en cypher para venderlos. Mientras fui clan lider de Katasthrophe, siempre supe que lo unico que le faltaba era un IN, pero luego me decian que pedia todos los items que caian, siempre con escusas, o cosas como, "yo lo necesito" ( quien no necesita items en el KO?) ademas, nunca me gusto que lureara mobs para ganar bosses de otros clanes, me creo mala fama, y hasta me llamaron scammer, solo por tener al warrior xmetalzero en mi clan. incluso Verhom, crello que yo habia tomado unas GB's de su cuenta, y decia a todo el mundoq ue yo habia sido, afortunadamente hable con el, y se aclararon las cosas.

ahhh, en cuando a lo que un priest le dio items a chikill0 para que no nos siguiera a otro server, pues es mentira, hasta donde me acuerdo, priestofchaos,, se los dio a su primo , no a chikill0, y yo personalmente le dije que no nos siguiera a Girakon. ¬¬

i lvled wit him boss hunted wit him and always pked wit him and nvr lost/had shit taken stolen scammed from me by him in my book hes a nice guy and xeck is bad ass cool dude and i killed bosses wit alot of people pked wit alot of people he was one of the coolest as for his past i cant vouch but ronark hes a good guy ~~~NightInWhiteSatin

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast