Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

NewAge from C-West SkySoldlier

This is a discussion on NewAge from C-West SkySoldlier within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have nothing against the clan or anything but 1 of your members was obviously attempting to scam me. SkySoldlier ...
Page: 1

Thumbs down NewAge from C-West SkySoldlier

I have nothing against the clan or anything but 1 of your members was obviously attempting to scam me. SkySoldlier. I've seen this scam a couple of times before and it has actually happened to alot of old friends of mine. I kinda find it fishy that he offered me Dual roc+3, sos+3, dual we+3, raptor +11, and 2x warrior shell +11 for my shield. He says Brb log bank character. I didn't know that human warriors with gear like that would put it on an Orc bank character named SellerIterm. You wanted me to trade my item to someone to see if it isn't duped or bugged? seriously? this is just a warning out to people that are trading with this guy, don't do it. He will somehow get your item when you trade your friend. I hope this clan doesn't support this guy with all the recent hacking's going on. P.S i've never seen anyone log out so fast before in my life when half of the people on my friends list is telling me not to do this trade and that this is a scam.

O_o Senior Member

And like many others... You got screen shot? Otherwise its just your word and nothing can be done..

I know that you are old member but still his buddies will come here and say you just flame etc etc..

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    And like many others... You got screen shot? Otherwise its just your word and nothing can be done..

I know that you are old member but still his buddies will come here and say you just flame etc etc..
    October of 2011, you've obviously haven't been around that long and if you payed attention to my post or graduated high school, It's a friggen warning. But be my guest to trade that dude's orc bank character. Are you just trying to get more posts under your belt by posting stupid shit. Don't reply to this cause its obviously rhetoric questions. Yes the ARMY sucks btw, cute text in your sig. though

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by squirrelspea View Post
    October of 2011, you've obviously haven't been around that long and if you payed attention to my post or graduated high school, It's a friggen warning. But be my guest to trade that dude's orc bank character. Are you just trying to get more posts under your belt by posting stupid shit. Don't reply to this cause its obviously rhetoric questions. Yes the ARMY sucks btw, cute text in your sig. though
    Are you retarded? What the fuck you want from me and coming with your shits?

Your topic is just same as many other topics of members who report scammers and giving no proof, I just said that if you want to burn him for once and all you should've added screen shots.

No idea why you come up with my register date and post count lol..

And p.s, Im here longer then you.

obviously not cause you've never seen this scam before, O-B-V-I-O-U-S. stop flaming my topic and let it warn people.

O_o Senior Member

You were the one who started the flame, any other mod would've given you the same reply... w/e

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    You were the one who started the flame, any other mod would've given you the same reply... w/e
    That's fine, I want them to see this. He didn't get my gab ada +11 from me so, i don't care to post any screen shots, I want people to be aware of this type of scam. C-West just got rocked with hackers last thing we need is ko4life community getting scammed, check out the main forum in c-west if you don't believe me.

MR Apr 2007 108 comments , before you accuse someone, you have to have proof, if you dont have proof, you cant accuse our clan, which has a impeccable reputation in the server. We know there is a cheater in Moradon, which uses the same nickname of TIM AKA Skysoldier , but you see to Skysoldier with "the NewAge" in the head, talking to you? . Not accuse without proof, and dont try to mess with people who never cheats in the game.next time take a ss, and send it to me (BullDestroyer) or post it here.

his exact name is SkySoldlier with 2 L's in his name, honestly he did have your cape on and this was the response i was waiting for. Just seeing if you guys were going to protect him or not.

his exact name is SkySoldlier with 2 L's in his name, honestly he did have your cape on and this was the response i was waiting for. Just seeing if you guys were going to protect him or not.

If you tell me you've seen SkySoldier, with the NewAge on the head talk with you, you're a liar. I repeat, dont try to accuse without evidence and without knowing what you say. We know that he is not the person with whom you have spoken. I dont know your nick in the game or your clan, but what I do know is that here you are confused and you're lying.

O_o Senior Member

Like I told you...

"Just seeing if you guys were going to protect him or not" : What the fuck is this?

Look here, and we expect an apology, and stop trying to tarnish the name of our clan. Here we have very strict rules against cheaters and we are people playing together a long time.

Pd : and say who are you , and what is your clan .

LambOfGod and Boxxie like this.

i know who squirrel is talking about...i was selling my two shells +9 and that guy offer me acouple of iron sets and ins...but his name was SkySoldlier and was naked with no clan.....he said the same thing that he wanted to verify that they we'rent duped so he wanted me to give it to a friend and the show it...when i gave it to my friend i noticed another character behind him with the name C0LAT0....(my char name is COLATO)....so yea hes been trying to scam people that way.....so watch out

Ok, i don't know why this is still up but i'll make sense of this in a statement that's so obvious it'll make babies cry. I stated his name letter by letter. SkySoldlier, for those that can read he's not the real one because his name is different, so stop freaking out - your clan is obviously at no fault and is actually a target. My apologies for the miscommunication.

Funny I was just fighting that guy in the arena. kept bitching about sliding even though he geared and i'm in olds/0/+1 and +7s. Kinda OT on my part xD.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast