xMonAx from Carnac West - SCAMMER!

This is a discussion on xMonAx from Carnac West - SCAMMER! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Here's the deal, today I was promised 50 gbs from xMonAx for 2x 3200 ESN Codes.... so I bought the ...
Page: 1

Angry xMonAx from Carnac West - SCAMMER!

Here's the deal, today I was promised 50 gbs from xMonAx for 2x 3200 ESN Codes.... so I bought the codes and gave them to the guy, he mentioned his ko4life profile and that he was very trusted + i remembered that he was in "Integrity" or "Animosity" which was top CLANS so i thought he is trusted.

I know it's all my fault for trusting him and going first, don't flame me about that.

I am opening the topic for one reason only, beware that this guy will scam you if he gets the chance, so don't trade with him!

and me... what about me, I will leave KO thanks to this guy, but all i will say is - something will come back at you scammers ! sooner or later you will get what you called for.

some things never gonna change...

Little archer Senior Member

Well deserved. It really takes something like this to happen to the naive (dumb) ones in order to learn a valuable lesson in life about trust. Better sooner than later.

Edit: I actually think you should be grateful to that guy. Not only you learned something precious but you also managed to quit KO (specifically, that shitty server) because of this.

And like you said, he will get what's coming to him. He took the time to screw you over something that really is worthless, however, that won't mean that his punishment will be any less severe.

win:win imo

Banned Senior Member

I don't think you're stupid for going first, but I do think you're stupid for not checking the scammers section and seeing he was there already.
    As regiss said, some things are never gonna change.