::Xp1ici7:: a scammer

This is a discussion on ::Xp1ici7:: a scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; For any of you who know ::xp1ici7:: from ares, he stole dual shards +8, dual rol's, chitin +8, and a ...
Page: 1

For any of you who know ::xp1ici7:: from ares, he stole dual shards +8, dual rol's, chitin +8, and a PP+1 from his real life friend someonespecial. Anyone who deals with him in game watch out for him if he will steal from a real life friend he will steal from anyone in game. Anyone who has him in their clan is dumb, keep a scammer in your clan... go ahead have fun. and dont say i didnt warn you.

Just so you all know everything that xp1ici7 has that is any good was given to him by me SomeoneSpecial or stolen from me SomeoneSpecial. In other words ::xp1ici7:: is a noob.

This happened about a month ago and i t is only now that i have the proof so now i am posting.

MillionVoices

so ur someoneSpeical?
    lol go kik his ass

so ur someoneSpeical?
    lol go kik his ass[/b]
    i was someonespecial that account was banned i still had the items and i was using an account taht xp1ici7 gave me of course you can't even trust someone you know in real life. what a piece of shit. i would kick his ass if i could find him.

mammlea2

koxper, scammer, maybe he even has aids as well

MillionVoices

if u know him in rl, doesnt that mean u can find him >.<

sure if i wanted to i dont even fucking care anymore. that was a low blow period hes not even worth looking for its a fucking game. i just want ppl to know what a piece of shit that guy is. stealing from an actual friend someone he hung out with and was the only person who he was able to trust in ko also i even introduced him to this game. i know him through his cousin and he came to college with us for like a semester. known him for like 3 years or so. if anyone finds thats bad dont help him in game.

helnix

Sorry 2 hear bro =\

sucks to have ppl like him ingame