Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

xxKDxx aka rocknroll aka rattrap

This is a discussion on xxKDxx aka rocknroll aka rattrap within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; He said he was sliding; however, sliding visual lag always show you sliding away from the monster, this guy is ...
Page: 1

Banned

He said he was sliding; however, sliding visual lag always show you sliding away from the monster, this guy is sliding towards it. Also, his lugias' flame is swinging down which tells me he was further away when he started to attack. People have asked him to make a movie and re-create the scene, but he have ignored that option and posted irrelevant pics.

Sliding visual lag does not show you attacking a monster from a further distance. It only show you running further away, which cause the monster to miss his attacks and it's the purpose of sliding.

P.S. Payback is a b1tch isn't it? It's your turn.

He said he was sliding; however, sliding visual lag always show you sliding away from the monster, this guy is sliding towards it. Also, his lugias' flame is swinging down which tells me he was further away when he started to attack. People have asked him to make a movie and re-create the scene, but he have ignored that option and posted irrelevant pics.

Sliding visual lag does not show you attacking a monster from a further distance. It only show you running further away, which cause the monster to miss his attacks and it's the purpose of sliding.

P.S. Payback is a b1tch isn't it? It's your turn.

[/b]
    the only proof that you have is from a rogue using wallhack, GG.

Banned

Actually if kennie is standing by a wall and turns his screen just a little bit, there is a possibility he can see on the other side.

Banned

1. It's not my rogue Vandy
    2. Even if the rogue is a cheater, that doesn't prove Bambi is not a cheater, does it?
    Sliding visual lag does not show you attacking a monster from a further distance. It only show you running further away, which cause the monster to miss his attacks and it's the purpose of sliding.[/b]
    Prove me wrong

hushie

i know both kd and rattrap ( they are not the same person ) for 4 years and they would not cheat.
    either of them , so in future please use the correct facts ^^

you said ,P.S. Payback is a b1tch isn't it? It's your turn

i say , the door is that way please close behind you ty bb

Looks like pretty good proof to me, eh oh el, no one else is around, it can't hurt to cheat, everyone else does it, right?!

Ganadorph Senior Member

Angry

lol Kennie your such a loser… just because KD and rat have always been better than u doesn’t mean that you have to desperately look for something that looks like if they were cheating to try to mess up their reputation and make people think ur “GG”. wow u r so desperate for people’s approval that u even made the picture your signature. I’ve known rat and kd for quite a while and I can guarantee that they are 100% legit and don’t cheat like u did at one point and rat even caught you on fraps.

Banned

lol Kennie your such a loser… just because KD and rat have always been better than u doesn’t mean that you have to desperately look for something that looks like if they were cheating to try to mess up their reputation and make people think ur “GG”. wow u r so desperate for people’s approval that u even made the picture your signature. I’ve known rat and kd for quite a while and I can guarantee that they are 100% legit and don’t cheat like u did at one point and rat even caught you on fraps.[/b]
    Why did he take it off of Youtube then? Calling people hackers because of a bug is ignorant enough, but getting beat 2v8...daammmnn I would take it off too!

Prove me wrong or shut up.

Sliding visual lag does not show you attacking a monster from a further distance. It only show you running further away, which cause the monster to miss his attacks and it's the purpose of sliding.[/b]

Lol kd and rattrap better then Kennie?
    They were always lowlvl and had always less then decent items..
    btw calling them legit is a matter of opinion, i dont like people support chinese goldsellers :mellow:.

Banned

Still no proof?

BTW for all you guys say rattrap and KD would never hack, rattrap did bugged into dlw mulitple times with his lvl 60+ rogue when it was for lvl 50-. I guess you guys didn't know them as well as me

Its old.. but still...

PaPaSmurF

i know both kd and rattrap ( they are not the same person ) for 4 years and they would not cheat.
    either of them , so in future please use the correct facts ^^

you said ,P.S. Payback is a b1tch isn't it? It's your turn

i say , the door is that way please close behind you ty bb[/b]

lol Kennie your such a loser… just because KD and rat have always been better than u doesn’t mean that you have to desperately look for something that looks like if they were cheating to try to mess up their reputation and make people think ur “GG”. wow u r so desperate for people’s approval that u even made the picture your signature. I’ve known rat and kd for quite a while and I can guarantee that they are 100% legit and don’t cheat like u did at one point and rat even caught you on fraps.[/b]
    (lawled when i read this...)

Its old.. but still...[/b]
    Take yer feet.. and put them in ur mouths. h34r:

He got hacked cuz he hosted a private server and hes to stupid to code something for himself lol.

Banned

up

PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar

mmm harsh

i have never heard of a visual bug that will do something like this...
    i have no idea what this ss means

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-10-2010, 02:42 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    04-08-2010, 11:02 PM
  3. Hits: 13
    04-08-2010, 05:28 PM
  4. Hits: 2
    04-06-2010, 12:42 AM
  5. Hits: 1