Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

MYspike of Animosity

This is a discussion on MYspike of Animosity within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There are so many people I speak to in game that despise this hacker. He went 65 to 71 soloing, ...
Page: 1

denon33

There are so many people I speak to in game that despise this hacker. He went 65 to 71 soloing, never in a party, in a clan of 1 ie him before joining Animosity.

Everyday he hacks soloing Atross and soloing Apostles of Piercing Cold. I've sent CS a ticket with 37 second video of him in which time he had soloed 2 (yes 2) Apostles of Piercing Cold, and it "has been escalated".
    He spends his time hacking in the bowl and when the higher lvls come on he turns his attention to hacking apostles. There is no way at lvl 70 u can kill apos of cold in 10 seconds solo. Absolutely no way as an archer is this possible.

On top of this he hacks in PK, and shoots whilst running. If I vs him I get the skill failed too far message, yet he can still hit me...so range hack, shooting whilst running, killing Apostles piercing cold solo at lvl 70 in 10 seconds flat. Soloing Atross. Spamming CS, speedhack, wallhack in BDW.

On top of this before he joined your clan he was using spike as a sin ( lvl 55 ) and using lightning shot as an archer ( lvl 66 ), and still managing to run as fast as me when I'm using light feet (lvl 25 ).

So if u work it out at lvl 70 u have had 120 skill points to distribute. And if he can run as fast as me I'd presume thats 25 in explore. 66 in archery for light shot and 55 in assassin for spike. Now I might not be a mathematician but add that lot up and it comes to 136. So something is definately amiss. I've asked CS to look into his account history. And MaryJane glad to see u got rid of 0xy, another uber hacker who went to lvl 76 at treant/ancient in Luf. Read official forums, there are discussions about him on there.

And I know at least 10-15 other people that are/have submitted CS about your boy MYspike. Think u need to have a quiet word with him and ask him what the score is.

ye hes really annoying bastard, he is archer but have stealth spike and ice shot,
    hes prolly havent any points int explore just using speed hack, and 0xy..
    he is 78 lvl now koxped it on hell hound with his mates Verin (78lvl) etc..
    they got banned once but then this account forgiveness program came and they back to macroing 24/7
    on hell hounds luf on cwest2, soon they will be 80s and ncs...

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...&name=Verin
    http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...st&name=0xy

Ignore Me Senior Member

There are 2 very different monsters called Apostle of Cold. You don't say which.

CZ ones are tiny easy kills after FF.

I'm sure from what you say you mean Eslant mobs.

denon33

No Ashet I actually mean the CZ Apostles of Piercing Cold. He does them Human side whenever the talented skilled players come on. And when he try's VS them its a long list of Dualblades defeats MYspike, Furiat defeats MYspike etc. When they come on he goes either Human side Treants/Ancients or HOBS or Cards, basically where any KOxper is going to be.

But what makes him so annoying is like Dellgardo says, he is stealthed then suddenly appears sometimes spiking u, sometimes useing lvl 66/70 archer skill. Its not possible. And on the vid it clearly shows him spamming CS which has a very very long cooldown.50 seconds I think.

But in my opinion he is the lowest of the low. I can handle dodging the koxpers around EMC and to a certain extent those in Eslant and CZ, but to use hack programs in PK, in the Bowl in CZ its just fucking wrong. And he is such a spineless 5hit when good players come on he wets himself and hacks somewhere else. See it's not just me, theres lots of people who I know have submitted tickets ( or atleast said they would ).

The one plus point we can all take from this is that people watch all the time in game. And when we see something abnormal or unusual we question it,ask why?

So simple message to MYspike is...."Did you seriously think people weren't thinking your behaviour strange?" Never in a clan, always solo party killing mobs that need atleast a buffer/healer & 1 melee. Soloing Bowl bosses, suddenly appearing after unstealthing and using lvl 66 archer skill? And I never see u in a clan party. Your behaviour warrants this interest in you, and I for one am 100% certain your hacking your bollocks off. Dont even know if MaryJane reads these forums but if u do feel free to pm me and I can either forward my SS of him or forward the vid of him at Apos piercing cold.

As for 0xy and Verin....well they are just scum and it probably wont be long b4 they cant resist the urge to go 80+ and return to there old ways. 0xy has been in and out of various clans since lvl 67, lasting only a few days or a week or 2 in each b4 he is kicked for obvious reasons.

I'm just speaking some common sense about what its like on CW2 in CZ. The same 4 people koxping Mastodons, Trin and TGdhef hacking at Cardinals 24/7. It beggars belief that they have been allowed to do this for 2-3 months now. I even had a conversation with Trin who told me to not KS him. Fuck sake he's spamming CS and making coupla hundred million a day.

Ignore Me Senior Member

No Ashet I actually mean the CZ Apostles of Piercing Cold.

Dont even know if MaryJane reads these forums but if u do feel free to pm me and I can either forward my SS of him or forward the vid of him at Apos piercing cold.[/b]
    Seriously then, give up Apos of Piercing Cold as evidence. If I can kill them in 2 seconds sure he can kill them in 10.

Stick to what else you're saying. No offence.

Banned

ye but ashet you got 3748 ap almost 4k i'm sure and you are 80 he's only 71 with chitin set +7 and iron bow +7.

denon33

I'd never tried killing CZ apos piercing cold b4 last night, I always figured they were as hard as Eslant apos piercing. So I am wrong on that one and apologise......but there is a whole pile of other stuff weighted against him. All anyone has to do is go CZ on CW2 during the quiet time which is circa 6am to 13:00hrs GMT so 10 pm to 6am KOST. He is always top of leader board.

US and South Americans wake up....and boom MYspike is suddenly nowhere. Always top and always solo? very very strange behaviour.
    Woke up this morning to 3 msn messages all saying they have posted CS also. Logged on, went CZ....what do I find? MYspike top of board...Solo again. zzzzz same shit every day and GMs do nothing about it. He was hacking Orc Bandit Leader in bowl and towned when I came into bowl. Anyone think thats not a tad strange? A lvl 70/71 archer soloing OBL, yet he is never there when top human clans come online. If he does that much damage then surely he can Vs high lvl players in PK...Unless there is a reason he doesn't?

denon33

MYspike range hacking bugging human base in cz right now. I'm at tp gate clicking on him and get skill failed too far message. He's not moving and hits me anyway.

If we cant get rid of dickheads like him whats the fucking point?

And no response from any animosity members. So effectively your turning a blind eye to his constant shit

Banned

This is Ampdamage of Animosity, The new assist. I'll talk this over with my leader and I'll make sure he's out of clan.

btw maryjane isn't leader anymore, ExtremeKiIIah is

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

This is Ampdamage of Animosity, The new assist. I'll talk this over with my leader and I'll make sure he's out of clan.

btw maryjane isn't leader anymore, ExtremeKiIIah is[/b]
    lol you mean pokerface
    who also extreme stole the ss +8 check offical forums

lol animosity = dumb turks and scammers BB

Pokerface --> Knifefight --> Sober
    Now he's extremekillah?

denon33

All of the above proves cant be trusted

denon33

So what was the outcome ampdamage?

coz he is still in the clan is still hacking in cz CW2 right now.

denon33

btw maryjane isn't leader anymore, ExtremeKiIIah is[/b]
    Nothing has happened. If u are a legit clan get rid of him. U have proved u read these forums so why haven't u kicked him like u said u would?

Having him in your clan is making you all look like hackers and cheats. Do the right thing and kick the cunt. And no other orc clan take him on. He is simply scum and a cheat

denon33

Just been killed by MYspike in bowl, MaryJane was in the party. ANIMOSITY ARE OFFICIAL 100% TURKISH HACKING clan. GM plz go cz and check these guys out. I couldn't even target MYspike and he range hacked me.

So much for kicking him from clan....guess u want to be known as ORC hacking clan. Shame on u turk scum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast