Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

XxMeserxX a loser

This is a discussion on XxMeserxX a loser within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Basically random pk party boss drop we all agreed to sell and split a warrior pendant that dropped from atilla. ...
Page: 1

Basically random pk party boss drop we all agreed to sell and split a warrior pendant that dropped from atilla.
    going at lowest market value for wp currently is 200m so five man party thats 40m each. Not much money to most of you all here but thats not the point. Everyone in party agreed on spilt and XxMeserxX said he would sell and split the money but 5 days later all i get from him is blah blah blah fuk off its mine. For someone to be in a clan called LeqitimuS he sure is a loser.

And if LeqitimuS wants to keep a loser like that and not resolve the issue i am 4 stoneing any and all legeit members and i am quite sure other members in the party will side with me and do the same. Sorry to all of you legit members of LeqitimuS
    but if you guys dont wanna deal with your own clan members then i will 4 stone all of you and most of you will feel the pain as most of u are all 75-80+

FisherySociety

Basically random pk party boss drop we all agreed to sell and split a warrior pendant that dropped from atilla.
    going at lowest market value for wp currently is 200m so five man party thats 40m each. Not much money to most of you all here but thats not the point. Everyone in party agreed on spilt and XxMeserxX said he would sell and split the money but 5 days later all i get from him is blah blah blah fuk off its mine. For someone to be in a clan called LeqitimuS he sure is a loser.

And if LeqitimuS wants to keep a loser like that and not resolve the issue i am 4 stoneing any and all legeit members and i am quite sure other members in the party will side with me and do the same. Sorry to all of you legit members of LeqitimuS
    but if you guys dont wanna deal with your own clan members then i will 4 stone all of you and most of you will feel the pain as most of u are all 75-80+[/b]
    I believe that this is quite a harsh punishment that you are giving to this member over a warrior pendant. By going about trying to resolve this case you could have contacted the clan leader of legitmus and pleaded your case. I believe that by you punishing the whole clan and not just the member is quite ridiculous by 4 stoning them.

i am giving a 3 day grace period for the clan to resolve this issue before i start 4 stoneing people
    a lot of LeqitimuS members are good no doubt but if they dont want to deal with cheating and lying members then i will start doing it and all dead people in cz respawn in moradon.

i have already discussed plans of action with members in the party and of 3 clan and subclans that is a lot of people to avoid getting 4 stoned by all parties involved. Its not the money thats the issue here (its only 40m a person) but the fact that he tried to deny anthing about it then telling us all gl getting him to pay everyone in the party.

and just a reminder if anyone wanna accept XxmeserxX into their clan he will just bring you down.

Validating

fuk em

like i said from the start we all agreed to sell and split the loot considering he had nothing to do with killing atilla but running in at time of looting for buff
    What pissed everyone off was that he too agreed to hold and sell the loot but after a week he told us all to fuk off .
    and without a substantial threat like 4 stoneing the whole clan i would prob never get a chance to resolve this issue.
    Yes I did talk to taurus and all he had to say about it is that it was a pk party so there is no need to split loot if it was a boss party then yeah split loot (what the fuk is atilla then if he aint a boss). Here i thought legetimas would be more respectable clan and inv them into our small pk party. And as helseth said "fuk em".
    As there are some still respectable clan members in legitimas we will not 4 stone them. But dont expect a random ac or a cure anymore. And if you see XxMeserxX afk being killed by an aof and being 4 stoned just move out of the way so u dont die too.

I have no love for Meser he's just an annoying noob

I vote 4 stone ^_^

I'm a bit biased, I hate anyone from Plaga, Wendetta, Legit & KB,,, also if they're green and Karus

Yeah sucks - but that's why I never do parties without clan

wats worse is after meeting with taurus to try and resolve the issue meser pm me to rub it in that we cant do shit to him

i might be reconsidering that 4stone the clan thing

jaffa

wats worse is after meeting with taurus to try and resolve the issue meser pm me to rub it in that we cant do shit to him

i might be reconsidering that 4stone the clan thing[/b]
    i would 4 sure
    its not only xxmesser who is at fault
    its the hole clan for letting one of there clannies do this
    xxmesserxx is noobest lvl 80 sin ive ever seen

Spl1nt3R

get used to it m8, ive been in many random parties in cz that we got ROCs, ROLs,SS and so on but no one has split the drop:S i guess its mastter of luck who gets the drop keeps it, and i dont think many members from Legitimus even come on this forum, you more better talking with Taurus.

Banned

i`ve got a lot of drops in random partys and ppl never asked for split since its a random party....
    but if he agreed to split first and later he dont do ...zzzzz

nutsackatak1

Happens a lot bro, just gotta get over it. Greed destroys us all right? People don't realize that it's just a game and if it happened to them, they would be pissed. Of course you know it will come back to bite him one day, but 4 stoning other people for what that one guy did isn't going to do much

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

4 STONE THE WHOLE CLAN!

oO Jc Oo

noob am i too? h34r:

kamikadzeee

4 STONE THE WHOLE CLAN![/b]
    AGREE!!

i`ve got a lot of drops in random partys and ppl never asked for split since its a random party....
    but if he agreed to split first and later he dont do ...zzzzz[/b]
    +1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast