Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

GM banned HIS IP address plz!

This is a discussion on GM banned HIS IP address plz! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; banned him b4 i kill him...
Page: 1

Dizzle13

banned him b4 i kill him

RiseAgainst_

Ban that fag pls GM!!!! :angry:

Banned

haha i didnt scam him :P i traded him sherion+7 for his mage...yea i got a good deal out of him but i do that to mostly everybody

Dizzle13

haha i didnt scam him :P i traded him sherion+7 for his mage...yea i got a good deal out of him but i do that to mostly everybody [/b]

yea i know he is a bull shiter gm give me his ip adress so i can find were he lives i have money i can buy a plan titcket to turkey if i have to it would be well worth it to me

RiseAgainst_

GM bann him!!!!!! :angry:

xD

MrM32

spit ur a scamer, u made new ko4life name and try'd to "buy" mage off H0rr0r (mage u sold him and u have all the sq's to) pretended to be interested in buying the mage just so u can log in and and change psw

P.S.

the new [email protected] was indeed spit here u have turned into a bullshit scamer. yea u will keep this profile clean but u are bull shitting scamer. H0RR0R says it was you too iv talked it over with him. sure as hell wasnt me

and dizzle u can ty spit for ur scam she hustled me so i hustled one of her friends so now i am back at 0 gained nothing lost nothing, notice how she picked up to help u right away after u got scamed.

as for the rest of you, plz do ban me i have no need for this forum no more just a bunch of crooks and scamers gathering in one place.

first trade i had on this forum and spit "scams" me

Banned

ur a fucking retard. its not my fault u were stupid enough to trade a sherion+7 for a lvl 73 mage..and with the h0rror thing i know he got scammed and lost a bunch of sealed items, but i didnt fucking do it. and NO the [email protected] whatever is not fucking me u retard. i have no idea who the fuck it is, probably u u asshole. and BTW when i first came to ares like 1.5 years ago, u were my clan leader on that forsaken reborn AND U SCAMMED ME OF EVERYTHING I HAD (which was dual md+8 at the time). i didnt feel one bit bad conning u into trading me ur lvl 73 mage for a sherion+7. and "you scammed h0rror and ur [email protected]" rofl..ur a little 10 year old pakistani that scams everything he can. get off these forums and get the fuck out of KO. and btw...if anybody wants to know how he get a lvl 75 rogue. hmm HE SCAMMED IT. he even admitted it to me. so peace out u lil kid and dont come back where ur not wanted

Hadn't you blocked the website ? h34r:

(this is for the picture posted inthe first post)

level 70 cost 100$ now. it takes 2-3 months to get level 70 if you play all day.
    i make 96$ a day, why would i spend months to make a level 70 char when i can spend 1 day working at my job

spit ur a scamer, u made new ko4life name and try'd to "buy" mage off H0rr0r (mage u sold him and u have all the sq's to) pretended to be interested in buying the mage just so u can log in and and change psw
    P.S.

the new [email protected] was indeed spit here u have turned into a bullshit scamer. yea u will keep this profile clean but u are bull shitting scamer. H0RR0R says it was you too iv talked it over with him. sure as hell wasnt me
    and dizzle u can ty spit for ur scam she hustled me so i hustled one of her friends so now i am back at 0 gained nothing lost nothing, notice how she picked up to help u right away after u got scamed.

as for the rest of you, plz do ban me i have no need for this forum no more just a bunch of crooks and scamers gathering in one place.
    first trade i had on this forum and spit "scams" me[/b]
    Hah, this one one of the most retarded things I have ever seen. Blah blah blah "I'm blocking this site". Considering that you lied about blocking the site is a VERY GOOD REASON ANY OF US SHOULD BELIEVE ANYTHING ELSE YOU HAVE TO SAY LOLOLOLOL.

Grow up, do us all a favor.

Banned

Hah, this one one of the most retarded things I have ever seen. Blah blah blah "I'm blocking this site". Considering that you lied about blocking the site is a VERY GOOD REASON ANY OF US SHOULD BELIEVE ANYTHING ELSE YOU HAVE TO SAY LOLOLOLOL.

Grow up, do us all a favor.[/b]

errrrr.........more scammers .......gay

TOYSOLDIER_

scam war, scam back and forth, lol.

Dizzle13

do gms ever even look at this forum page

do gms ever even look at this forum page[/b]
    Just to ban people selling characters for usd, because they have nothing better to do. *COUGH* banning koxpers *COUGH*

The ko4life dudes will ban him though, they're kewl :P

TOYSOLDIER_

Just to ban people selling characters for usd, because they have nothing better to do. *COUGH* banning koxpers *COUGH*

The ko4life dudes will ban him though, they're kewl :P[/b]
    lol, and i've seen people selling characters/items with their real ingame name on their profile. does that make them a bunch of smartasses??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast