yay we got some scammers on logos ye ye

This is a discussion on yay we got some scammers on logos ye ye within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am niggaplz from the clan Insanity who took down felnkor in the boss event and recieved 2 gold bars, ...
Page: 1

milfhunter666

Default yay we got some scammers on logos ye ye

I am niggaplz from the clan Insanity who took down felnkor in the boss event and recieved 2 gold bars, 1 silver bar, ring of courage and exceptional iron impact +6. Unfortunately the clannies who recieved the roc and Iron impact +6 chose to keep these items and not give them to clan. So i am warning all clan leaders and boss huntas to not party with these 4 because they do not share and keep all drops and are scammers and not good clannies. These players names are Deathy (mage) theSimpleDeath (rogue) Annihilation (rogue) Evil (rogue). Instead of givin ROc to the warrior who tanked the felnkor they chose to sell it and the Iron Impact +6. So like i said sinsexy, IlKujoiIl, Azeroth, I warn u guys and all clans not to party with these 4 because they will keep the drops they get it if they were taking a boss with u or in the clan and will not share.

GuessWh0

scamers /die

TeeL

Default Re: yay we got some scammers on logos ye ye

Originally posted by milfhunter666
    I am niggaplz from the clan Insanity who took down felnkor in the boss event and recieved 2 gold bars, 1 silver bar, ring of courage and exceptional iron impact +6. Unfortunately the clannies who recieved the roc and Iron impact +6 chose to keep these items and not give them to clan. So i am warning all clan leaders and boss huntas to not party with these 4 because they do not share and keep all drops and are scammers and not good clannies. These players names are Deathy (mage) theSimpleDeath (rogue) Annihilation (rogue) Evil (rogue). Instead of givin ROc to the warrior who tanked the felnkor they chose to sell it and the Iron Impact +6. So like i said sinsexy, IlKujoiIl, *Azeroth, I warn u guys and all clans not to party with these 4 because they will keep the drops they get it if they were taking a boss with u or in the clan and will not share.
    I'd like to add: I have seen these 4 guys macroing too . Too bad i got no proofs (no flames please).

Dont trust these four guys. They are a group of friends that macro and scam. GG!

is azeroth from olympia? the famous duper?

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

thats gay <_<

Default Re: yay we got some scammers on logos ye ye

Originally posted by TeeL+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TeeL)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-milfhunter666
    I am niggaplz from the clan Insanity who took down felnkor in the boss event and recieved 2 gold bars, 1 silver bar, ring of courage and exceptional iron impact +6. Unfortunately the clannies who recieved the roc and Iron impact +6 chose to keep these items and not give them to clan. So i am warning all clan leaders and boss huntas to not party with these 4 because they do not share and keep all drops and are scammers and not good clannies. These players names are Deathy (mage) theSimpleDeath (rogue) Annihilation (rogue) Evil (rogue). Instead of givin ROc to the warrior who tanked the felnkor they chose to sell it and the Iron Impact +6. So like i said sinsexy, IlKujoiIl, *Azeroth, I warn u guys and all clans not to party with these 4 because they will keep the drops they get it if they were taking a boss with u or in the clan and will not share.
    I'd like to add: I have seen these 4 guys macroing too . Too bad i got no proofs (no flames please).

Dont trust these four guys. They are a group of friends that macro and scam. GG![/b]
    ahahaha? macroing? sure... if u have proofs talk if not shut up :S

I'd like to add: I have seen these 4 guys macroing too . Too bad i got no proofs (no flames please). *

Dont trust these four guys. They are a group of friends that macro and scam. GG!
    ahahaha? macroing? sure... if u have proofs talk if not shut up :S
    Learn to read