Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Yes it is an AHM member!

This is a discussion on Yes it is an AHM member! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :angry:...
Page: 1

SirEnis

Default Yes it is an AHM member!

:angry:

SirEnis

He did some more bad things but i am too sleepless, i can't to discuse atm :mellow:

TunaFishyMe

my god! he ksed!

OhYesHitMeHarder

and i wanna fucking bet its ur party that came to ks him...

and i just saw ur partymembers names... :s

ur the nub, trying to get Loyt to get flamed at just cuz ur whole party couldnt outdmg him... ksing nub

nfw

looks to me like he was solo lvling then ur noob ass party came by and woot ur all to noob to be able to get half the exp go go climb into a hole

SirEnis

Originally posted by nfw
    looks to me like he was solo lvling then ur noob ass party came by and woot ur all to noob to be able to get half the exp go go climb into a hole
    1. I NEVER KSED SOMEONE
    2. We were doing 2 spots and he came one of spot we said him spot taken but he didn't care!
    3. I Pmed ''him stop it plz'' and answer was get fcked...
    4. after I pmed him he called a human name is Psychotic and traded me too many times!(I couldn't get ss cuz i was uploading these screen shots and Physcotic is an orc and ahm member today)
    5. And many AHM members think they are protector of the game but they must to be a man first!

Crazy2010

you had 2 spots of golems and the distance between each spot not short .... its a big far so i wouldnt call it a ks, but still he was WAY TOO COCKY.

Vchernyak

BOYT IS GOOD GUN, your asses probably came to ks him <_<

frostnova

leave him alone =[

Phosgene

i very very very very doubt that boyt came out of no where and ksed u ...
    i know u and ur guys , always running out of no where and starting to ks .
    shuvle a finger up ur ass or smth...

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

want me to remind you your character (blacktimee) has twitched on me 2-3 times? both in war and cz?

and you want to complain about people ksing?

not to mention you're so pathetic with your warrior... redballing with a raptor+8 in a 1v1 against a bp with no uniques and then put a swords def shield + pike/harpoon+8 and wasted all my pots.. can i call you mrs aajax?

OH NOES!!!

Psy

You tradespammed him and ksed him. I know this because I was on ventrilo with him. I hate people like you, you come out of nowhere and say something like "We are taking this spot" then you start KSing. Bankuri and the Turk Brigade used to do that.

Ereshkigal

In actual fact they were taking one spot when i came in, so I went to other spot. Next thing I know I'm getting ks'd, tradespammed, pmed to death because they couldnt get the drops

And yes I did help Psycho all I could to kill you guys :wub: :wub: :wub:

Whole party and you couldnt kill a (at that time) lvl 62 warrior, pathetic to say the least.

This is the same person that thought it was funny to ask me to help with a non-exsistant DT at the top of snow, funny how karma works eh?

Remember when you see me that I will do what I can to make your gaming shite when I see you after that assinine bullshit that you guys tried to pull.
    h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r:

Ereshkigal aka Boyt

Dragonfaire

You shouldn't have pissed him off :lol: You are in for it now :lol: :lol: :lol:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast