Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yes it is an AHM member!

This is a discussion on Yes it is an AHM member! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by SotongPoo want me to remind you your character (blacktimee) has twitched on me 2-3 times? both in ...
Page: 2

SirEnis

Originally posted by SotongPoo
    want me to remind you your character (blacktimee) has twitched on me 2-3 times? both in war and cz?

and you want to complain about people ksing?

not to mention you're so pathetic with your warrior... redballing with a raptor+8 in a 1v1 against a bp with no uniques and then put a swords def shield + pike/harpoon+8 and wasted all my pots.. can i call you mrs aajax?
    1. blacktimee wasn't my char i bought it after my warrior hacked, i never twitched...(SirEn1s Sold)
    2.and whats the matter if i wasted ur pots?is that impossible?My warrior was so strong before got hack
    3.what about aajax?i am not aajax and what has he done to u?
    4.guys what is ur problems with me why u all protecting to boyt ?he ksed us but u think we ksed him

hej

Here the problem come, can you really say that 2-3spots yours... 1spot yes but... if you have strong party then they cant get any of the spots.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by SirEnis+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SirEnis)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SotongPoo
    want me to remind you your character (blacktimee) has twitched on me 2-3 times? both in war and cz?

and you want to complain about people ksing?

not to mention you're so pathetic with your warrior... redballing with a raptor+8 in a 1v1 against a bp with no uniques and then put a swords def shield + pike/harpoon+8 and wasted all my pots.. can i call you mrs aajax?
    1. blacktimee wasn't my char i bought it after my warrior hacked, i never twitched...(SirEn1s Sold)
    2.and whats the matter if i wasted ur pots?is that impossible?My warrior was so strong before got hack
    3.what about aajax?i am not aajax and what has he done to u?
    4.guys what is ur problems with me why u all protecting to boyt ?he ksed us but u think we ksed him [/b]
    the problem with wasting my pots is that you put on a swords def shield and act all gay sliding and shit, wasted all my hp pots and everytime you redball you resort to that trick. its something called being PATHETIC. do you get it?

and i'm calling you mrs aajax cause he always does that as well.

Hostage

So will you send it in to customer support? Or is there something else really going on here..

OhYesHitMeHarder

ok sirenis, report to gm and allll forums boyt "ksed" u and not the other way around... get some real evidence first and find some1 who wont answer u with: "/care?"

Morrr

Leader of this party is a stupid Turk ho can only KS :angry: ( Tolga35) Fuuck him!!!

SirEnis

Originally posted by Morrr
    Leader of this party is a stupid Turk ho can only KS :angry: ( Tolga35) Fuuck him!!!
    yes thats right...

TakeThat

who the fck is sirpenis ? :P lol trying to make 1 person look bad ur a sad sad sad noob.

blacktime oh yeh BP with lightfeeting... u turks should fck off with ur hack and play the game properly;...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12