Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

123YouMin3 Noob Paypal scammer on ARES

This is a discussion on 123YouMin3 Noob Paypal scammer on ARES within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ko4Life Name: 123YourMin3 Profile Link: Profile Paypal Email: [email protected] MSN Messen: [email protected] well, on Tuesday April 30th, 2008 i visited ...
Page: 1

Banned

Ko4Life Name: 123YourMin3
    Profile Link: Profile
    Paypal Email: [email protected]
    MSN Messen: [email protected]

well, on Tuesday April 30th, 2008 i visited his topic on the ares section [Link] and PM'ed him and made a deal with him. The deal was that i would receive 25GBs for 205$ with in 3 days of the purchase (he said he wanted to wait for the money to be in his bank account) im newb to paypal so i didnt know if that was accurate or not at the time. So i waited three days, three days passed and we agreed he would be on Friday May 2nd, 2008 (yesterday) i catch him online PM him at around 5:38PM telling him to get online and give me my gold bars. He replies at around 5:53 PM and says he is going to get some launch and will be back in 20-30min, so i decide to check out his profile it says he was last seen at 6:04 pm. So im like what ever maybe he was getting ready. I wait the 20-30 minutes and end up not waiting 30minutes but 2 hours. 2 hours later he decides to log in ko4life ( i know this because i was watching his profile to see when he was last seen) i sent him a total of 3 messages while he was gone, i stayed online one more hour waiting for my reply nothing happed... so i decide to pm Vandy and he tells me to make a topic here and he would get IP banned, so here i am now

and i mean the guy seemed legit he even a good trust topic going ... [Link]

well after realizing i got scammed i went and posted "SCAMMER" on all his topics and all over his profile so that people should watch out and be careful. I decide to go to bed and make this post in the cheater section tomorrow morning which is what i am doing now. But before i made this post i received a message in my inbox folder from another member on the forums saying this...

yo is he really scammer? lol i think so too cuz i sent $147 usd for like 21 gbs and he acts like he is gg and stuff. But in-game he traded me 2.1 gb and i clicked trade but he didnt click trade and he logged off game and msn at same time...i dont know if he is scamming me or his internet just dropped. Well i still got like 2 days to charge back so ill see if he is scammer or not...can you reply to me with some stuff that he did? please tyvm ^^ heres my msn if you want [email protected][/b]
    Quoted From: xXDoOmDuDeXx
    Profile Link: View

@ 123youmin3
    If this pathetic excuse for a human being reads this, i hope you know you will NOT get a single penny of that money you are gonna get charged back.
    and you WILL get IP banned from ko4life you moron

GG SnootcheBootchie.

Ko4Life Name: 123YourMin3
    Profile Link: Profile
    Paypal Email: [email protected]
    MSN Messen: [email protected]
    well, on Tuesday April 30th, 2008 i visited his topic on the ares section [Link] and PM'ed him and made a deal with him. The deal was that i would receive 25GBs for 205$ with in 3 days of the purchase (he said he wanted to wait for the money to be in his bank account) im newb to paypal so i didnt know if that was accurate or not at the time. So i waited three days, three days passed and we agreed he would be on Friday May 2nd, 2008 (yesterday) i catch him online PM him at around 5:38PM telling him to get online and give me my gold bars. He replies at around 5:53 PM and says he is going to get some launch and will be back in 20-30min, so i decide to check out his profile it says he was last seen at 6:04 pm. So im like what ever maybe he was getting ready. I wait the 20-30 minutes and end up not waiting 30minutes but 2 hours. 2 hours later he decides to log in ko4life ( i know this because i was watching his profile to see when he was last seen) i sent him a total of 3 messages while he was gone, i stayed online one more hour waiting for my reply nothing happed... so i decide to pm Vandy and he tells me to make a topic here and he would get IP banned, so here i am now

and i mean the guy seemed legit he even a good trust topic going ... [Link]

well after realizing i got scammed i went and posted "SCAMMER" on all his topics and all over his profile so that people should watch out and be careful. I decide to go to bed and make this post in the cheater section tomorrow morning which is what i am doing now. But before i made this post i received a message in my inbox folder from another member on the forums saying this...
    Quoted From: xXDoOmDuDeXx
    Profile Link: View
    @ 123youmin3
    If this pathetic excuse for a human being reads this, i hope you know you will NOT get a single penny of that money you are gonna get charged back.
    and you WILL get IP banned from ko4life you moron[/b]

dude, you can still chargeback within 90 days. Im not sure how this works (since i never had bad paypal trades) but then, i have heard of, and also known some people that have 0$ in paypal, and some scammer chargebackked and it took the money out of their bank accounts/credit cards, after like 2 months of doing a trade

Anyways... hope you can get your money fixed :S kinda sad how one of your first paypal deals ends up all shitty and crap :S

Steven Senior Member doomdudenoob's Avatar

yea...im gonna give him 1 more day and if he doesnt gimme my items then i will chargeback...this sucks since its my first time buying something on paypal and its a scam...now its all complicated..

Banned

dude, you can still chargeback within 90 days. Im not sure how this works (since i never had bad paypal trades) but then, i have heard of, and also known some people that have 0$ in paypal, and some scammer chargebackked and it took the money out of their bank accounts/credit cards, after like 2 months of doing a trade
    Anyways... hope you can get your money fixed :S kinda sad how one of your first paypal deals ends up all shitty and crap :S[/b]
    i know, and i am but im using my friends paypal because i dont have a verified one so im waiting for him to get home to charge back

damn i just noticed
    this suck bro.

Banned

i hope that fucker gets banned , thats a really shitty thing to do ....you know the worst thing to happen is by getting scammed i mean its just wrong, sometimes i wish we all played in a cafe that way if someone piisses you off you can just go bitch slap them 2 computers down .. :lol:

Banned

still not banned.... ?!?

sexy Owa

dont know 100% if this transaction would have ended up being a scam might have been a misunderstanding

Steven Senior Member doomdudenoob's Avatar

He scammed me $147 usd too its a scam...he doesn't respond on msn...and hes always offline now, and hes always off his ko4life account...maybe he created another one. I think he switched servers.

Banned

dont know 100% if this transaction would have ended up being a scam might have been a misunderstanding[/b]
    he logged off in the middle of trading with doomdude hes a scammer

he logged off in the middle of trading with doomdude hes a scammer[/b]
    so how is your chargeback going along? working out alright as of now?

Banned

PM me when you have charged back.

Banned

so how is your chargeback going along? working out alright as of now?[/b]
    i dont kno much about paypal i used my friends i dont hve verified one. But he doesnt know much either he still didnt get the money back but he said he did a "dispute" is that charging back?

TopCat

i dont kno much about paypal i used my friends i dont hve verified one. But he doesnt know much either he still didnt get the money back but he said he did a "dispute" is that charging back?[/b]
    PM PSY .. i think he is the best person who can help with chargeback..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast