Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Yet Another One IronImpact Aka R3tty

This is a discussion on Yet Another One IronImpact Aka R3tty within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i banned him. the proof is solid and i know topcat is a honest man. if any mod disagrees and ...
Page: 2

i banned him. the proof is solid and i know topcat is a honest man. if any mod disagrees and wants to unban and wait for his response ur free to but i think its unneccesary[/b]
    i do believe that market moderators cant ban anyone from ko4life, only from their market section

Banned

i do believe that market moderators cant ban anyone from ko4life, only from their market section[/b]
    happens to be that t0pcat plays girakon (thought you knew that) and if r3tty scammed him in girakon, then trip should ban him from forum cuz hes gonna try to sell scammed stuff/scam ppl from there, dont you think?
    btw, trip is the girakon market moderator, in case you didn't know ^^

i do believe that market moderators cant ban anyone from ko4life, only from their market section[/b]
    yea? he's posted in girakon market before so i found one of his post and banned him. and this issue has to do with girakon market since he was selling the gbs he scammed in girakon market...

btw R3tty is in ur clan t0pcat[/b]
    i think r3tty is topcat's character and since ironimpact shared the account he was on it most of the time. topcat changed the pw once he saw the gbs were stolen..

Royalassassin

=/ Feel sorry for ya, retarded kids scamming online cus there fat ugly and have no life.

topcat sent me a .txt file with the convo and this is it..
    [16:06]Jakup: yea i know im banned
    [16:06] Ehsan: lol
    [16:06] Ehsan: gg scammer
    [16:06] Jakup: but its funny , u dont get any proof and they banning ppl w/o proof
    [16:07] Jakup: then .. anybody will tell ... hey ehsan is scammer he made it and it .. and u will get banned too lol
    [16:07] Ehsan: nah
    [16:07] Ehsan: its just that i dunt bullshit
    [16:07] Ehsan: with ppl
    [16:07] Ehsan: i knwo u scammed
    [16:07] Ehsan: and you knwo also
    [16:07] Ehsan: there is nothign to hide
    [16:07] Ehsan: only u and i know pass
    [16:07] Ehsan: lol
    [16:07] Jakup: i burned all

[16:08] Jakup: on olymphia
    [16:08] Ehsan: why u scam me bro
    [16:08] Ehsan: u were good person
    [16:08] Ehsan: i neer thought u wud scam
    [16:08] Jakup: i talking it to me too now
    [16:08] Ehsan: i told u i will give u fp +8 set for ur dcz
    [16:08] Ehsan: what u mean
    [16:09] Jakup: i ending with ko .. i never thought i will start with scamm . i made it and i won't play it more
    [16:09] Ehsan: atleast give my tiem back
    [16:09] Ehsan: ill get u unbanned
    [16:09] Ehsan: from forum
    [16:09] Jakup: man i get fucking lucky
    [16:09] Jakup: i made from ur a few gbs with ubgrade 20gbs
    [16:09] Jakup: then i burned all items yesterday
    [16:10] Jakup: nwm im fucking looser in this game , i think better will be if i will more practice in my dj's able then assasin combo
    [16:14] Ehsan: lol?
    [16:15] Jakup: yea[/b]

TopCat

i use meebo.com so no ss.. but i copy pasted meebo convo sent to trip can paste here also
    hold up..

4Nikes

some1 told me ur a programmer, and u can change history of conversation and its a possible just stop telling shits if he told to u ur retard, then u flamed him about scamm, u know who did it, not jake
    ahh and he is banned because ur friend is moderator, kkthxbb

some1 told me ur a programmer, and u can change history of conversation and its a possible just stop telling shits if he told to u ur retard, then u flamed him about scamm, u know who did it, not jake
    ahh and he is banned because ur friend is moderator, kkthxbb[/b]
    lol....... cant u just take it that ur pathetic friend scammed? no need to make up sad excuses. but whatever believe what u like. i just want my market section clean and if u don't like it u can cry in another forum for all i care.

4Nikes

thats truth

TopCat

1) I dunt knwo why anyone wud for a matter of fact post something silly about a scam.
    2) I did say he helped me to lvl from 71 - 75
    3) We did have an agreement that after i did get 75 ill give him soem stuff for his dcz..
    4) What he did take prolly half he diserved.. but why scam that part i never got
    5) He was the ebst exper i will say that for sure.
    6) Done mroe than 10k USD tarde in Girakon Market Section .. Why wud i .. The person who pays the most ona game say shit about a Guy who exped my account and in FACT HLEPED ME ...
    7) I aint no programmer and i dunt edit shit but check the following out..
    8) Trip aint my freind its just that him and many other mods do know i dunt scam and i dunt say shit which aint true in forum..
    9) Trip Banned him when he saw i posted abt him in all his topics cause everythign he scammed he was selling back for USD
    10 ) Copy Pasted Meebo Convo.. At work i Cannot use msn i can use www.meebo.com.. whoever has used this should know msg dunt get stored in meebo and once u sign off its all gone.. I made a Copy paste into a word file i am pasting here..

[6:06] Jakup: yea i know im banned
    [16:06] Ehsan: lol
    [16:06] Ehsan: gg scammer
    [16:06] Jakup: but its funny , u dont get any proof and they banning ppl w/o proof
    [16:07] Jakup: then .. anybody will tell ... hey ehsan is scammer he made it and it .. and u will get banned too lol
    [16:07] Ehsan: nah
    [16:07] Ehsan: its just that i dunt bullshit
    [16:07] Ehsan: with ppl
    [16:07] Ehsan: i knwo u scammed
    [16:07] Ehsan: and you knwo also
    [16:07] Ehsan: there is nothign to hide
    [16:07] Ehsan: only u and i know pass
    [16:07] Ehsan: lol
    [16:07] Jakup: i burned all
    [16:08] Jakup: on olymphia
    [16:08] Ehsan: why u scam me bro
    [16:08] Ehsan: u were good person
    [16:08] Ehsan: i never thought u wud scam
    [16:08] Jakup: i talking it to me too now
    [16:08] Ehsan: i told u i will give u fp +8 set for ur dcz
    [16:08] Ehsan: what u mean
    [16:09] Jakup: i ending with ko .. i never thought i will start with scamm . i made it and i won't play it more
    [16:09] Ehsan: atleast give my tiem back
    [16:09] Ehsan: ill get u unbanned
    [16:09] Ehsan: from forum
    [16:09] Jakup: man i get fucking lucky
    [16:09] Jakup: i made from ur a few gbs with ubgrade 20gbs
    [16:09] Jakup: then i burned all items yesterday
    [16:10] Jakup: nwm im fucking looser in this game , i think better will be if i will more practice in my dj's able then assasin combo
    [16:14] Ehsan: lol?
    [16:15] Jakup: yea

Well here you go dude.. ya ur Friend is a GG Scammer .. no mroe Proof after this.. can get 50 + ppl to vouch on me on this .. or anythign for that matter of fact !! SO GET THE FUK OFF NOW !!

4Nikes

t_t still i cant believe, and lol ''gg scammer'' hah

OwnWiew

so all what i can tell is , alot of ppl have ur info , alot of ur friends ... maybe u gogo check ip

TopCat

so all what i can tell is , alot of ppl have ur info , alot of ur friends ... maybe u gogo check ip [/b]

no comment..he did confess to doing it.. so..

TopCat

so all what i can tell is , alot of ppl have ur info , alot of ur friends ... maybe u gogo check ip [/b]

just figured out u are the same guy as IronImpact ... damn u Looser... find every possible way to sneak into the forum and try scam ppl..
    newayz banned again i presume .. guess ull make another..

just figured out u are the same guy as IronImpact ... damn u Looser... find every possible way to sneak into the forum and try scam ppl..
    newayz banned again i presume .. guess ull make another..[/b]
    Lol.. HE didnt got ip ban?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast