Do NOT buy a char named Hyperios @ C-west

This is a discussion on Do NOT buy a char named Hyperios @ C-west within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i bought the char 2 days ago for 12 gb. yesterday when i was gonna log it the pass was ...
Page: 1

Default Do NOT buy a char named Hyperios @ C-west

i bought the char 2 days ago for 12 gb. yesterday when i was gonna log it the pass was changed. i have no idea how it happend.
    Last edited by Hugge; 04-21-2010 at 02:25 AM.

Default Why

i was going to buy this char why shouldnt i ?? whats up with it

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by otter166 View Post
    i was going to buy this char why shouldnt i ?? whats up with it
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f8...perios-300250/

duskLol

Hyperios who is him o.o??? maybe k0xper.... thanks for the date !

RoRaxD

well guys.. good morning.. i only created the account in ko4life.. to say all the reason the pass is recover always.

FIRST..all know if we have an OLD account of ko.. we can add this to a gamersfirst account..
    so,that's the problem with HYPERIOS.. a evil person .. add an OLD account of KO to HYPERIOS ACCOUNT GAMERSFIRST.. so when all buy the account only change the information about HYPERIOS and not of the old account added..

THE X PERSON go to GAMERSFIRST and LOG with the OLD ACCOUNT now ADDED in HYPERIOS..
    so he changes the e-mail (when he changes the e-mail , its changed for hyperios too) and if he has the e-mail ... all know he can change ALL information and recover pass or change pass...

Ps: my english is really bad but if understand me thanks all ... if not sorry but only i like help.

Ps2: i Know That cuz im scammed too

Cya

RoRaxD

oh lol i forgot it..

change 2 accounts information to the guy cant scam .. and recover pass

that's all

Quote Originally Posted by RoRaxD View Post
    well guys.. good morning.. i only created the account in ko4life.. to say all the reason the pass is recover always.

FIRST..all know if we have an OLD account of ko.. we can add this to a gamersfirst account..
    so,that's the problem with HYPERIOS.. a evil person .. add an OLD account of KO to HYPERIOS ACCOUNT GAMERSFIRST.. so when all buy the account only change the information about HYPERIOS and not of the old account added..

THE X PERSON go to GAMERSFIRST and LOG with the OLD ACCOUNT now ADDED in HYPERIOS..
    so he changes the e-mail (when he changes the e-mail , its changed for hyperios too) and if he has the e-mail ... all know he can change ALL information and recover pass or change pass...

Ps: my english is really bad but if understand me thanks all ... if not sorry but only i like help.

Ps2: i Know That cuz im scammed too

Cya
    Which language are you speaking again?

Hob

Quote Originally Posted by thinan43 View Post
    Which language are you speaking again?
    he said he had a bad english so :/...........

sweetysword

ohh dam how he scammed u ?

Little archer Senior Member

should have done some research. that char was taken away from the original owner ( an atomicdingoes dude ) a while ago.

he made a topic at old officials...