Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

You Must be joking !!

This is a discussion on You Must be joking !! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by tolgahan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tolgahan)</div> Originally posted by Shurt @ <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan i couldnt understand it coz of my bad english ...
Page: 2

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by tolgahan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tolgahan)</div>
    Originally posted by Shurt@
    <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan

i couldnt understand it coz of my bad english
    could u pls explain more clear?
    i dont think hakuna uses koxp. as i see he was a good player.

Sure, i'll be happy to do the honors:

I'm a lying sack of shit who only wants attention and got pwned by 2 respected lvl 70's so now i'll have a cry on the forums
    that was about it.
    i was thinking the same thing [/b]

Oh, and I suppose its possible for them both to get to the bottom of the hill at bellua within 5 seconds of the keeper dying too?? Not, and that happened too. By the way, HakunaFukktards Spike didnt come close to redballing me, and he ran like a bitch until Ripzz duffed me. As is the case when fighting these days. I have seen this guy in action too many times, and too many times weird shit happening. You can all think what you want, and you will, but I know what I saw, and it was absolute shit. Just because you all don't think it happened, doesn't mean it is so. Even worse, if you can respect a hacker, you are all being two-faced in the long run for dogging others that do it. Again, your choice. I did redball both of them in 3-4 hits, and couldnt finish them as everytime I hit them "redballed" they potioned. I.E. the bubbles from 720 HP pots. Not Minor heal, not priest heal. More sad though, that my little lvl 63 Warrior gave 2 lvl 70's such a problem. Lmao, they don't use cheats, my ass. I been playing this game over a year. I don't have the whole skill package(comboing) like a lot of you do, but I'm no noob either. The fact that you all come to the rescue of this, on their behalf is great, but if it wasn't 3rd party shit, what then????? Nobody can use HP pots that fast, I don't care what you say, unless they are using some kind of autopot. Anyone who doesn't see that deserves a kick in the brain. I know what I saw. I don't need videos or pictures, or SS. The bottom line is, K2 won't do shit about it anyway. 1 last note, when this happens , and it happens everytime I pk, which is why I stay away from it for the most part, it pisses me of to no end, so I vent here, to relieve it and let others know what is going on, so flame on kids, your parents obviously never taught you any better. I have no more to say. Good night

EDIT: Shurt, don't ever speak for me. I think you are an alright guy/gal, but no one speaks for me. If I feel the need to speak on something I do, and with only 200 posts, its not because I dont know anything, its because I have a real life outside of this game, unlike some of you.

_RIP_

slm

I am cheater h43r:

lol...... <_<

Aguila-x-

Default Re: You Must be joking !!

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish
    To Ripzz or however you spell your name, and HakunaMatata. You koxp fukktards. I redball them in 3-4 hits, then they can potion with each blow I deliver, fuck that. It aint bad enuff orcs outnumbered like hell in 3rd war, but ffs, these pricks need koxp too? Hmm, they truly are fukking jokes. The lot of em. Glarfist was more easily hurt than these guys, and he's hard as hell to hurt. Like I said, Thet redballed in 3-4 hits, then were potioning for every blow I deliver after that, BULLSHIT. If its not koxp, its some 3rd party software, maybe El Sasa fixed kohack, either way, both of em jokes. But Hakuna been a joke since he "appeared" out of nowhere anyway. *GG koxp
    it must be that u suck..

i didnt read all tho.

Aguila-x-

Originally posted by GlarFist
    BS, i was in this party - with kuna and rip, we make a lot of np, but we dieing often, especially kuna *:rollseyes:
    haha.. true.
    i was like leeeeroy all the time, it was funny, running into mages. ^_^

Like i said on irc:

[22:34:14m] <@Shurt`> their hacks are so leet, even they don't know they are using them!

Aguila-x-

Originally posted by Aguila-x-+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aguila-x-)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mental_Anguish
    To Ripzz or however you spell your name, and HakunaMatata. You koxp fukktards. I redball them in 3-4 hits, then they can potion with each blow I deliver, fuck that. It aint bad enuff orcs outnumbered like hell in 3rd war, but ffs, these pricks need koxp too? Hmm, they truly are fukking jokes. The lot of em. Glarfist was more easily hurt than these guys, and he's hard as hell to hurt. Like I said, Thet redballed in 3-4 hits, then were potioning for every blow I deliver after that, BULLSHIT. If its not koxp, its some 3rd party software, maybe El Sasa fixed kohack, either way, both of em jokes. But Hakuna been a joke since he "appeared" out of nowhere anyway. *GG koxp
    it must be that u suck..

i didnt read all tho.[/b]
    sorry about this kind of reply, but topics like this pisses me off <_<
    btw, im not sharing my h4x, stop pming me. -_-

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by Aguila-x-+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aguila-x-)</div>
    Originally posted by Aguila-x-@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mental_Anguish

it must be that u suck..

i didnt read all tho.
    sorry about this kind of reply, but topics like this pisses me off <_<
    btw, im not sharing my h4x, stop pming me. -_-[/b]
    Scammer! Gimme my 100m :<

KamY

Ban plýz h43r:

Originally posted by KamY
    Ban plýz *h43r:
    o.O; you're the one thats the haxor levelr h43r:

KamY

Fuente ^_^

Originally posted by KamY
    Fuente *^_^
    oh! kamy se murio! fuente .-.

Garmonbozia

Hakuna & zRIPz GG babas ok slm.

TunaFishyMe

lol, you redball rips and hakuna? lol. By redball do you mean redballing them when there were 500 orcs hitting them as well lol. Whats your warrior's/priests name? Im really curious.

Hostage

I know for a fact you can't redball them in 4 hits.

Your bullshitting all of us.

Sybillia

mmm you redball them in 4 hits, but are angry cause they potted and you couldn't kill them ?
    BTW fast potting isn't that hard, last time i checked my pot come out when i push the number -_-
    OMG i'm prolly a cheater now, i can pot when i push the number of the skillbar :blink:

And how the hell can you redball them in only 4 hits on a little lvl 63 warrior ???
    I don't really know both of them, but i'm pretty sure they both have way more AC then me. And the average hit to redball me for a warrior (65-70) is about 6-7 hits, and you say you can redball those guys with a lvl 63 in 4 hits ?

I smell bullshit h43r:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast