Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

You Must be joking !!

This is a discussion on You Must be joking !! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Mental_Anguish To Ripzz or however you spell your name, and HakunaMatata. You koxp fukktards. I ...
Page: 3

Default Re: You Must be joking !!

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mental_Anguish
    To Ripzz or however you spell your name, and HakunaMatata. You koxp fukktards. I redball them in 3-4 hits, then they can potion with each blow I deliver, fuck that. It aint bad enuff orcs outnumbered like hell in 3rd war, but ffs, these pricks need koxp too? Hmm, they truly are fukking jokes. The lot of em. Glarfist was more easily hurt than these guys, and he's hard as hell to hurt. Like I said, Thet redballed in 3-4 hits, then were potioning for every blow I deliver after that, BULLSHIT. If its not koxp, its some 3rd party software, maybe El Sasa fixed kohack, either way, both of em jokes. But Hakuna been a joke since he "appeared" out of nowhere anyway. *GG koxp
    Lol? Hakuna "appeared" out of no where? I remember seeing him quite awhile ago. Also zRIPz is just a really good priest. Lastly, i HIGHLY doubt you redballed 2 lvl 70's in 3-4 hits, unless of course your hitting about 900-1k per hit in which case i'd love to know how your doing that to a priest who i'm sure has a cs+7.[/b]
    even if he sees 900-1k dmg on his screen, its 15% less on their screen and i realy doubt he sees 900-1k dmg on his screen :lol:
    hakunamatata is a VERY old school player, he was orc at 1st and then came human, and if im not wrong he was in blood and even was leader of 2nd clan i think. so stfu with calling him and zripz cheaters.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

i find it really contradictory that after flaming zripz and hakuna for so much in the first post you expect people to post friendly replies. god you're one kind of retard i haven't seen in ages. this happens when ignorant people pretend to be smart and spout bulshit before they think.

or maybe they just can't think.

TunaFishyMe

if zripz or hakuna stood there and didnt move. You wouldnt have redballed them with 3-4 hits. This is during war/cz? either way, they were probably hit my 1231231809382019 orcs. Maybe you were upset you didnt get the last hit lol

Br4nd1n

sure you redballed hakuna in 4 hits & the reason you couldn't kill him after that is because he came back from afk..

Luckyduck

LOL Mental. I find this story very hard to believe. Lets settle this with a 1v1. You can even have buffs, I'll do it without buffs TY. h43r:

(I just like 1v1's)

redfieldTnT

OMG

lucky duck wants to 1v1 everyone ROFL

lucky duck ill 1v1 u on my lv 30 priest and i bet u 100 mil that i wont win

not even close

i bet i die in 2 hits

and i bet mental feels like a idiot
    he has a life outside ko
    so he dosent spend time posting on forums

but the secret meaning of this is
    he plays ko goes on to his "life"
    and seems to think he knows all .......

just lock this topic pls someone befor mental has a breakdown

Luckyduck

xD redfield. Ya I just like 1v1's and 2 v 1's and 3 v 1's etc, etc..... :wub:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Haunka fastest minor heal in the west <_<

Originally posted by redfieldTnT
    OMG *

lucky duck wants to 1v1 everyone ROFL *

lucky duck ill 1v1 u on my lv 30 priest and i bet u 100 mil that i wont win *

not even close *

i bet i die in *2 hits *

and i bet mental feels like a idiot *
    he has a life outside ko
    so he dosent spend time *posting on forums *

but the secret meaning of this is *
    he plays ko goes on to his "life"
    and seems to think he knows all .......

just lock this topic *pls someone befor mental *has a breakdown *
    hell no, don't lock it, this could get fun.

Luckyduck

+1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123