Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Your Beloved Castle Holders | AFK C-WEST

This is a discussion on Your Beloved Castle Holders | AFK C-WEST within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; oopisies...
Page: 3

Hey cutie Senior Member

oopisies

ChocolateMints

Funny static ur talking crap. You can't even make your own character. And for "TheWoman", thats hilarious, we got a great laugh outta that, and for Momentomorrii. They think we are the chinese players, which is even funnier and I cant believe you guys believe them. The only reason your siding with them because you want the castle back. So GL your all lame for calling AFK cheaters. We have not and never will cheat for Isiloon. We have an organized team that knows how to keep from chinese from pulling through the wall. And we also have contacts with GMs that will ban them if they pull it through the walls. So keep on talking ur BS on ko4life, its a great laugh guys! And for that bug. He got ressed beside the invisible wall and he appeared on the other side after getting ressed. So thanks for taking pics of him getting ressed.

i dont see him getting ressed in either pic tbh?

o nd ive personally seen U tp on the woman to get behind monument... so dont even jk bout that >.<

ChocolateMints

OH REALLY. Well since you want to accuse me of something, show some proof buddy because I have NEVER tpd to that person and dont have that person on friends list and a GM can check my history of friendslist if thats possible..

3 ppl got ur info right? neway like u said.. i got no proof.... but i got proof of them wall hacking and ksc sent .

Funny static ur talking crap.You can&#39;t even make your own character[/b]
    That made me lol.. ive made 3 on this server so stfu bout what u dont know.. ok so maybe YOU didnt tp on thewoman.. it only takes one of yas and then u tp on them and u dont even need her anymore seens as uve moved onto wallhacking urselves.. guess u wont get banned tho with all them "gm contacts".. the only way u can survive on a server is with gm contacts

they dont have contacts more than anyone else lol /pm gm .

ChocolateMints

LOL. Glad to know that you are on K2&#39;s side for banning legitment players. It&#39;s a small mistake. Your also pulling MrCuban in this picture when he most likely got TPd and had no idea what was going on. You know who he is.. The guy who purchased a book on how to combo. Seriously that would be fuked up if you guys got them banned for such a stupid stupid joke. BB HF w/ CS

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

maybe u should get more trustworthy players who dont wall hack, even if he did get tped there sum1 in ur clan was hacking, and the topic says AFK clan not MrCuban

ChocolateMints

Maybe you should learn to read before you write. I said he got ressed and appeared on the other side of the invisible wall. Now is that considered hacking or is that considered a bug? Please correct yourself retard. And MRCUBAN is in the picture. So please take the retard rod out of ur ass and pay attention.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

ur the fukin retard, if he got rezzed then where the fuk is the priest. i dont see a priest in that picture

Maybe you should learn to read before you write. I said he got ressed and appeared on the other side of the invisible wall. Now is that considered hacking or is that considered a bug? Please correct yourself retard. And MRCUBAN is in the picture. So please take the retard rod out of ur ass and pay attention.[/b]
    even if he did get ressed why would he tp mrcuban and stay and drop nova&#39;s??

if he knows its a buged place why stay there and atck the orcs??

why not town and not get hassled about being a wall hacker

LOL. Glad to know that you are on K2&#39;s side for banning legitment players. It&#39;s a small mistake. Your also pulling MrCuban in this picture when he most likely got TPd and had no idea what was going on. You know who he is.. The guy who purchased a book on how to combo. Seriously that would be fuked up if you guys got them banned for such a stupid stupid joke. BB HF w/ CS[/b]
    i love it how ur slowly not defending ea accusation.. beacuase u know the ss prove it.. u know ppl see thewoman wallhacking somewhere then all of a sudden afk appear there.. you guys were retards about it.. u blatantly wallhack / tp on wallhacker.. lol and we have to team up with mmomentomorii to take castle.. im sorry u used 6 clans? or was it 7? when we had like 2 parties defending.. you couldnt even take it when it was AFK 4fk and Vicarious..

they dont have contacts more than anyone else lol /pm gm .... it was sarcasm bro

ChocolateMints

Ya I guess you guys forgot to show that picture. I understand, only the pictures that would seem that hes wall hacking. Oh and the priest towned. I&#39;m not sure if they got ressed at that location, probably exploring around. Anyways this is all I know because they already went to bed. So ill be heading to sleep to, HF crying tomorrow on this topic.

sorry bro.. ran out of shit alredy? was hoping this was going to be a fun topic.. GN HF and BBBBBBBBBB

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast