Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Your Beloved Castle Holders | AFK C-WEST

This is a discussion on Your Beloved Castle Holders | AFK C-WEST within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Keep making stuff up Static. You'll make a great fiction story, much like your hard work on leveling to 79. ...
Page: 4

ChocolateMints

Keep making stuff up Static. You'll make a great fiction story, much like your hard work on leveling to 79. Or what was the highest level you got to? 61? or 62..

Banned

leeeeeave ChocolateMints guy alooooooone! im serius! = (

Keep making stuff up Static. You'll make a great fiction story, much like your hard work on leveling to 79. Or what was the highest level you got to? 61? or 62..[/b]
    65 on 1 and 67 on the other.. beats leechin EW to lvl 70

and i said " none of the ss's show him gettin resed " oki doki? no more lame excuses.. no1 saw them getting rezed in middle of fight etc

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Funny static ur talking crap. You can't even make your own character. And for "TheWoman", thats hilarious, we got a great laugh outta that, and for Momentomorrii. They think we are the chinese players, which is even funnier and I cant believe you guys believe them. The only reason your siding with them because you want the castle back. So GL your all lame for calling AFK cheaters. We have not and never will cheat for Isiloon. We have an organized team that knows how to keep from chinese from pulling through the wall. And we also have contacts with GMs that will ban them if they pull it through the walls. So keep on talking ur BS on ko4life, its a great laugh guys! And for that bug. He got ressed beside the invisible wall and he appeared on the other side after getting ressed. So thanks for taking pics of him getting ressed.[/b]
    wtf we didnt mention anything about isiloon or momento
    well nothing big about it

LOL. Glad to know that you are on K2's side for banning legitment players. It's a small mistake. Your also pulling MrCuban in this picture when he most likely got TPd and had no idea what was going on. You know who he is.. The guy who purchased a book on how to combo. Seriously that would be fuked up if you guys got them banned for such a stupid stupid joke. BB HF w/ CS[/b]
    tped?

Maybe you should learn to read before you write. I said he got ressed and appeared on the other side of the invisible wall. Now is that considered hacking or is that considered a bug? Please correct yourself retard. And MRCUBAN is in the picture. So please take the retard rod out of ur ass and pay attention.[/b]
    hhmmmmm where did u say he got ressed i see he got tped...
    Ya I guess you guys forgot to show that picture. I understand, only the pictures that would seem that hes wall hacking. Oh and the priest towned. I'm not sure if they got ressed at that location, probably exploring around. Anyways this is all I know because they already went to bed. So ill be heading to sleep to, HF crying tomorrow on this topic.[/b]
    I thought he got tp?!?!
    lol 5 people forgot those pictures right

no offence to you cardinal but for real ur making a complete ass out of ur self

ChocolateMints

This topic is not about 00000000000 static. I didn't leech to 70. I was 65 when I started EWs, and ended @ 69. I leveled to 75 @ DKs and 79 @ DS. Your source of information is as bad as everything else that you have mentioned in this topic.

Keep making stuff up Static. You'll make a great fiction story, much like your hard work on leveling to 79. Or what was the highest level you got to? 61? or 62..[/b]
    i dont see static making shit up lol

+1. he doesnt know that 10 ppl saw exactly what happend lol and we have evidence

Ya I guess you guys forgot to show that picture. I understand, only the pictures that would seem that hes wall hacking. Oh and the priest towned. I'm not sure if they got ressed at that location, probably exploring around. Anyways this is all I know because they already went to bed. So ill be heading to sleep to, HF crying tomorrow on this topic.[/b]
    why arnt u goin to sleep??

its been 5mins and u still here zomg!!

ChocolateMints

LOL we get ressed all the time during PVP and thats what happened. Our only mage.. as of right now.. is MashedTaters... and he gets ressed during our fights in PK. So he probably got ressed, appeared on the other side of the invisible wall and was like WOW THIS IS COOL, and u guys start shooting pictures over a freaking joke. Great job. Now do you have proof that he actually used a HACK to go through that wall? If not, please don't imply that hes WALLHACKING. Its a bug, get over it. Do you have screenshots of him running through the wall while running away from this "AMAZING FIGHT" that your talking about.

This topic is not about 00000000000 static. I didn't leech to 70. I was 65 when I started EWs, and ended @ 69. I leveled to 75 @ DKs and 79 @ DS. Your source of information is as bad as everything else that you have mentioned in this topic.[/b]
    lol 000000000 leeched to 80.. but why drag him into this? and ur bullshit that you have mentioned in this topic is lame.. getting rezzed.. getting tped.. u cant even stick to 1 fuckin excuse in 5 min.. retard.. go die

LOL we get ressed all the time during PVP and thats what happened. Our only mage.. as of right now.. is MashedTaters... and he gets ressed during our fights in PK. So he probably got ressed, appeared on the other side of the invisible wall and was like WOW THIS IS COOL, and u guys start shooting pictures over a freaking joke. Great job. Now do you have proof that he actually used a HACK to go through that wall? If not, please don't imply that hes WALLHACKING. Its a bug, get over it. Do you have screenshots of him running through the wall while running away from this "AMAZING FIGHT" that your talking about.[/b]
    if that happened to me i wouldnt be jking lol

id town bcuz i know id get this topic on ko4life saying im a cheater

still dont get why mashed tped cuban there and droped nova's on orcs if its a "buged" zone

pretty stupid to risk a 75+ mage and a babashoped warrior for "some fun in a buged zone"

we saw cuban run out atack someone and run back in, anyways keep excuses comin... ss' sent.

EDIT: vooooooot 1000 post! not posting ever again.

ChocolateMints

Lol your mixing shit up. I put them there properly. Maybe you should learn English and READ what I am saying. Mashed got ressed. Mashed TPd MrCuban, the end. I'm replying to everyones post. Static u just keep increasing your post counts with useless retarded posts that dont mean jack shit to anyone that can actually read.

Lol your mixing shit up. I put them there properly. Maybe you should learn English and READ what I am saying. Mashed got ressed. Mashed TPd MrCuban, the end. I'm replying to everyones post. Static u just keep increasing your post counts with useless retarded posts that dont mean jack shit to anyone that can actually read.[/b]
    mashed got ressed tped cuban, cuban atcked and mashed droped nova's

stop cutting out evidence ^_^

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast