Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Your Beloved Castle Holders | AFK C-WEST

This is a discussion on Your Beloved Castle Holders | AFK C-WEST within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Fact is, it is a bug, and the fact it gives an advantage over the average player means it bannable. ...
Page: 5

Fact is, it is a bug, and the fact it gives an advantage over the average player means it bannable. He could attack you guys, but you couldn't attack him. He didn't town, he knew it was a bug and he started to abuse it, bug abuse. Bug abuse will get you banned. Wallhack will get you banned.

lol really? coz pretty sure ur doing that right now.. HE WAS SEEN RUNNING IN AND OUT OF THE WALL.. maybe make it a bit clearer for u

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

ok so mrcuban got tped there? so that explains how he ran out and atcked sum1 and ran back in to the 'invisible wall'
    and on top of that mashed using the so called bug to cast novas and what not over the orcs and in that case is called bug abuse, u probly call it having fun? or a joke? right?

EDIT: ok im a slow poster, i started typing my post b4 i josh and disturbed posted :P

mjollner

cardinal i understand what your saying..... this isnt proof they wallhack, it is proof that they bug abuse however, as you pointed out yourself. TheWoman thing.... you know its true, we know its true, and we cant use screenshots of this for evidence, so why dont you admit it and stop making yourself look like a fool?
    btw it was an invasion today, did we see afk appear behind the monument once again? or inside the buildings to the right and left this time? or were they more careful because ofthis topic?
    [edit]same deal as tankme, i kinda went afk after starting this post :P [\edit]

cardinal i understand what your saying..... this isnt proof they wallhack, it is proof that they bug abuse however, as you pointed out yourself. TheWoman thing.... you know its true, we know its true, and we cant use screenshots of this for evidence, so why dont you admit it and stop making yourself look like a fool?
    btw it was an invasion today, did we see afk appear behind the monument once again? or inside the buildings to the right and left this time? or were they more careful because ofthis topic?
    same deal as tankme, i kinda went afk after starting this post :P[/b]
    i heard TheWoman wasnt on lol

so no tp to the back for humans

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

lol that is funny as hell

how he dodges shit with diffrent topics lol

the proof of a wall hack would be um him moving around i mean if u compare the pictures u would have to be blind and retarded to not see he moved

and the mage was gone, HEY CARD wat ur excuse now? gm put him there cuz u have "connections"

anyway i know of about 15 + players who sent in support tickets about it

i say all go do it right now not me tho to tired will tomarrow

Firey

LOL we get ressed all the time during PVP and thats what happened. Our only mage.. as of right now.. is MashedTaters... and he gets ressed during our fights in PK. So he probably got ressed, appeared on the other side of the invisible wall and was like WOW THIS IS COOL, and u guys start shooting pictures over a freaking joke. Great job. Now do you have proof that he actually used a HACK to go through that wall? If not, please don't imply that hes WALLHACKING. Its a bug, get over it. Do you have screenshots of him running through the wall while running away from this "AMAZING FIGHT" that your talking about.[/b]
    OMG, He wasnt Rezzed, your rezzer was killed by us in action, mashed taters was gettin chased by me and alot of others and ran into the wall

we saw cuban run out atack someone and run back in, anyways keep excuses comin... ss' sent.

EDIT: vooooooot 1000 post! not posting ever again.[/b]
    Mr CUBAN RAN OUT AND HIT ME, I WAS THE ONE HE RAN OUT AND HIT, THEN HE RAN BACK INTO THE FUKEN WALL, HOLY SHIT, just admit it

magnified

bottom line, its blatant cheating and now way can you proove otherwise..

mornin magi, DS just got full >.< , upup

i hope you got banned for this, sad to see mashed involved .

Banned

from the previous invasion

chased around the back of castle then BAM...straight up the wall and everyone&#39;s like "WTF DID HE JUST WALLHACK? HE&#39;S JUST CHILLIN UP THERE..RUNS THERE AND JUST SITS THERE WOW WHAT A FAG."

and yes it did look like he wallhacked..but i didnt start a topic cuz i figured someone from afk wouldnt do that and that it was just a little bug and that it was a mistake..but after seeing this..i figured i might aswell

HaMaD

from the previous invasion

chased around the back of castle then BAM...straight up the wall and everyone&#39;s like "WTF DID HE JUST WALLHACK? HE&#39;S JUST CHILLIN UP THERE..RUNS THERE AND JUST SITS THERE WOW WHAT A FAG."

and yes it did look like he wallhacked..but i didnt start a topic cuz i figured someone from afk wouldnt do that and that it was just a little bug and that it was a mistake..but after seeing this..i figured i might aswell[/b]
    LMAO

afk getting pwned everyday

lame wall hackers

Cardinal let me guess what u going to say,

LOL, That dosent prove anything the guy just got tped there oh no .. i mean rassed oh no i mean bugged

Well thats prove ur wall hackers idiots -.-

BobGreensley

I will make 1 post and 1 post only here. First of all I was not the one on the character, 2nd this is an old bug getting rezzed and ending up somewhere else. If you don&#39;t know about this bug then you must not have been playing for very long. I also do not see MashedTaters attacking anyone or anything. I see 1 ss of MashedTaters behind the water, and he then towned. Which is why there is only 1 ss of him by the water. If you were pking against them and you didn&#39;t know there was a priest in the party well that tells alot about your pking skills.

If you guys are so jealous and want castle so bad then keep turning in pics to cs. I don&#39;t see how this affects your pk or anything you are doing for that matter. Everybody talks about afk bugging blah blah, well you must have forgotten I was in undys till lvl 72. Juicy heartless everyone begging to get tp&#39;d out of jail all the time. I and others also personally saw one of undys characters running into the walls at isiloon. I won&#39;t say names and point fingers but you guys used koxp to help you on isiloon. I am sure you can ask every orc char ,which gets tp&#39;d out of jail every war. Have you ever wondered why undys is NEVER in jail for longer than 2 minutes?

I can&#39;t believe you guys would jump to conclusions and spam cs saying MashedTaters wall hacks. Lawl nubs, all the hackers out there and you will try to get me banned. I do not blame the person that was on my character for doing this because If I got rezzed and ended up somewhere like that I would also want to show my friends and tp them. As you can see in the ss MashedTaters was not there for very long as you can see one orc char says "I got ss of MashedTaters too" reason he said this is because mashedtaters towned.

So keep bumping this topic, and keep saying mashedtaters wall hacks, keep making yourselves look stupid. All of you guys know I don&#39;t use any 3rd party tools and never would. Keep spamming cs and get another legit player banned if it makes you feel better about it.

[/b]
    PWNT I NEVER EVEN HERD ABOUT THIS TIL TODAY MORNING! i hope u have a ksc of em

dragunmaster

LOL this is hilarious lets not start how often you fuckers bug in the wars asking for TP&#39;s when your in jail

Honestly why are you doing this? He got ressed and got bugged and you think we wall hack in fucking isiloon LOL the chinks pulled it in the wall and we found it on the potions floor and killed it theres nothing wrong with FINDING it on another floor and killing it

IF you guys honestly sent in Support Tickets thats just low considering we were in your clan and even if we NT were still cool and all. Just cant believe you guys would go to this lol it wasnt even mashed on the account

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast