Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Your Beloved Castle Holders | AFK C-WEST

This is a discussion on Your Beloved Castle Holders | AFK C-WEST within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I will make 1 post and 1 post only here. First of all I was not the one on the ...
Page: 6

Tiba

I will make 1 post and 1 post only here. First of all I was not the one on the character, 2nd this is an old bug getting rezzed and ending up somewhere else. If you don't know about this bug then you must not have been playing for very long. I also do not see MashedTaters attacking anyone or anything. I see 1 ss of MashedTaters behind the water, and he then towned. Which is why there is only 1 ss of him by the water. If you were pking against them and you didn't know there was a priest in the party well that tells alot about your pking skills.

If you guys are so jealous and want castle so bad then keep turning in pics to cs. I don't see how this affects your pk or anything you are doing for that matter. Everybody talks about afk bugging blah blah, well you must have forgotten I was in undys till lvl 72. Juicy heartless everyone begging to get tp'd out of jail all the time. I and others also personally saw one of undys characters running into the walls at isiloon. I won't say names and point fingers but you guys used koxp to help you on isiloon. I am sure you can ask every orc char ,which gets tp'd out of jail every war. Have you ever wondered why undys is NEVER in jail for longer than 2 minutes?

I can't believe you guys would jump to conclusions and spam cs saying MashedTaters wall hacks. Lawl nubs, all the hackers out there and you will try to get me banned. I do not blame the person that was on my character for doing this because If I got rezzed and ended up somewhere like that I would also want to show my friends and tp them. As you can see in the ss MashedTaters was not there for very long as you can see one orc char says "I got ss of MashedTaters too" reason he said this is because mashedtaters towned.

So keep bumping this topic, and keep saying mashedtaters wall hacks, keep making yourselves look stupid. All of you guys know I don't use any 3rd party tools and never would. Keep spamming cs and get another legit player banned if it makes you feel better about it.[/b]
    listen to my lover
    and stop being dumbasses.
    stop accusing people that shit gets old.
    so when you know the exact truth and what happened step by step how about then post a topic..

and what u guys say u dont jail bug.. pfft
    come on why u acting like nothin happaned
    and mashed would never wall hack
    neither would anyone that came from undez but u guys take it way beyond..
    shit its a game enjoy it hahaha
    stop bitchin about dumb things
    bb!
    <3 mashed he would never wall hack !

Hey cutie Senior Member

tiba is such a cutie

dnt care bout the isiloon bit... dont care bout the "war gate bug" bcoz thers no evidence..... i think 15 ppl watching someone run into a wall is enuf along with the ss&#39;s ok?

or would he :huh:

HaMaD

LOL this is hilarious lets not start how often you hell angel [/b]
    who fucked you :huh: ?

PS: didnt hell angel use to bug also on icecold char? proves? Oh yeah

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/7271/wtfgogopf2.jpg

listen to my lover
    and stop being dumbasses.
    stop accusing people that shit gets old.
    so when you know the exact truth and what happened step by step how about then post a topic..

and what u guys say u dont jail bug.. pfft
    come on why u acting like nothin happaned
    and mashed would never wall hack
    neither would anyone that came from undez but u guys take it way beyond..
    shit its a game enjoy it hahaha
    stop bitchin about dumb things
    bb!
    <3 mashed he would never wall hack ![/b]
    u really need to use shortcuts

Telling us your life story wont make u cool,

you could just say

Thats not Mashed it was hell angel his sharer, Stop Posting our bugs in ko4life becuz when we use to bug on Undez u didnt post.

o and to taters... how did we koxp to get isiloon? system waited for it to spawn and put dots on it.. not once i saw anyone using koxp there. once again get proof of gate war bug plx, this is about u guys bugging and we have proof.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

ROFL so here some want to flame me about how i play on C East with turks and cheaters yet C West is full of bullshit also lol..great to see english players are all "legit" also...

Tiba

who fucked you :huh: ?

PS: didnt hell angel use to bug also on icecold char? proves? Oh yeah

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/7271/wtfgogopf2.jpg
    u really need to use shortcuts

Telling us your life story wont make u cool,

you could just say

Thats not Mashed it was hell angel his sharer, Stop Posting our bugs in ko4life becuz when we use to bug on Undez u didnt post.[/b]
    haha..
    whats funny is that the post is not even long first of all..
    second of all i dont name people.who is on the account and so on. so i wont say it and hell angel didnt wall hack, he got rezzed but w/e i dont wanna argue with u guys well with u hamad id love to cause u say u have lvl 80 warrior and come out with like a lvl 60 rogue in cz xD makes me laugh but for other undez i dont wanna argue cuase it doesnt stop :P i kinda like it but on the other hand i kinda like it again! xD

tiba is such a cutie[/b]
    <3 =]

friends brother was in 4fk. he also said like 2-3 weeks ago. that in there ally chat afk was talking about some "wall hacker" they were paying for to lure isiloon. now they use these techniques in pk and wars. thats even more pathetic.

gj heartless <3

yeh talked to a sub clanny today and he told me same thing T_T

HaMaD

haha..
    whats funny is that the post is not even long first of all..
    second of all i dont name people.who is on the account and so on. so i wont say it and hell angel didnt wall hack, he got rezzed but w/e i dont wanna argue with u guys well with u hamad id love to cause u say u have lvl 80 warrior and come out with like a lvl 60 rogue in cz xD makes me laugh but for other undez i dont wanna argue cuase it doesnt stop :P i kinda like it but on the other hand i kinda like it again! xD
    <3 =][/b]
    hahahaha sad you are an idiot

SalminTR is lvl 78 not mine .. and like i said i will get the warrior but salmin is buying some gear from c-west

so when he will finsh i will be ready =)

Tiba

hahahaha sad you are an idiot
    SalminTR is lvl 78 not mine .. and like i said i will get the warrior but salmin is buying some gear from c-west

so when he will finsh i will be ready =)[/b]
    haha lier.
    lie to me some more plz ^^

meh /close topic... ss&#39;s been sent and everyone knows wat happend no point in flames

gn all.

HaMaD

its funny how your sharer Deleted Hell angel name from his post LOL

look at my quote and look at his post

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456