Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

ZERO TOLERANCE <look ur clan name u fucking turks !!!!!!!

This is a discussion on ZERO TOLERANCE <look ur clan name u fucking turks !!!!!!! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Alize guide for Flippy: u=you r=are dun=don`t ill=i will retard = Flippy ah thats the first funny ...
Page: 10

Originally posted by Alize
    guide for Flippy:

u=you
    r=are
    dun=don`t
    ill=i will
    retard = Flippy

ah thats the first funny thing you said , congratz , after 9849879798794654621316987989436131 tries, you finally did it !

Alize

i am not trying to be funny ... i am just answering you ... in different way which is made for idiots like you... did i already told u that u r computer rat ?

Vidi

Originally posted by SinFiery
    Ctrl Minor is not a bug stated by K2, and no one has ever been banned for it.

Take a look at my sig, tons of people have been banned for it. Sooooo....If only k2 gave a fuck, if only...

lolllllllllllll ask flippy and striker why they banned 30 days ??
    why the hell u think both of them banned at the fuckin 'same' time even if they got no connection between to get banned together with no reason. here comes the story ; they were on a 1 vs 1 at cz and both were lovely makin ' minor combo ' with ctrl bug abusing. so this comes to me as a statement to get this shit as a bug.

ps : if u need cash gimme a call Poor Paki. when a the P2 will launch a paki server , sell ur cobra get uber itemz .

@ Flippy : they put ur ss and vid here while macroing with miaouss, and u still see urself right to flame us here. while im so pure and non suspected , and ur so full of shit till the neck ; how can u still do it ? and isiloon thing , is not a bug . im a mage, i dun need to 'r' on a mob, stfu

Alize

oh and i forgot to write that u ppl have really strange sense of humor, u laough from the little things

did i already told u that u r computer rat ?

what happend , your brain broke ? you can't remember what you said today ?

Alize

no u idiot ... i am working, i am comunicating with ppl, while u r staying in front of ur broken screen and trying to be interesting

Alize

guide for Flippy:

u=you
    r=are
    dun=don`t
    ill=i will
    retard = Flippy
    ppl = people

Alize

Originally posted by Alize+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alize)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Alize
    guide for Flippy:

u=you
    r=are
    dun=don`t
    ill=i will
    retard = Flippy
    ppl = people[/b]
    ur=your

ZT = noobs

Alize

MiaoussssssssssssssSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssss lets play a game ..
    All ur life u have been staying in front of the computer and working hard for ur level and nps and haven`t payed any attention to your friends.

U have 30 seconds to enter the Orc base and kill all npc or this trap on your head will close. Let the game begin. There will be blood.
    lets repeat this.

You are talking about a game but you start threathing mothers father etc

this seems to be a must in bulgaria/ turkey and other close countries -_-

funny that u keep posting w/e even waiting for a reply and u say that we stay 24/7 on comp lol , are you retarded , or maybe problems irl ? (like getting abused etc)

Alize

u still dun read carefully, atm i am at my work place ... and i dun what to do, except telling ppl that we are going to start the internet and write down their names and addresses. And i will repeat something to you as well ... "Don`t try to be interesting"

u still dun read carefully, atm i am at my work place ... and i dun what to do, except telling ppl that we are going to start the internet and write down their names and addresses. And i will repeat something to you as well ... "Don`t try to be interesting"
    well ill repeat myself too , you're an attention whore...

oh btw , when i work , i dun go read forums and shit , im working , but maybe you cant because you're having problems?

btw "i dun what to do" , what is it supposed to mean?

and you didnt answer me , are you getting abused irl? and in game?

Alize

now my mate came ... time2go ...

Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast