Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

ZERO TOLERANCE <look ur clan name u fucking turks !!!!!!!

This is a discussion on ZERO TOLERANCE <look ur clan name u fucking turks !!!!!!! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; damn you're such a bad lier , you're at work ,and if your mate come , you leave work ? ...
Page: 11

damn you're such a bad lier , you're at work ,and if your mate come , you leave work ?

you're getting paid to read forum ? stop the bs retard , just admit you're a poor transvestite kid

Originally posted by Alize
    Vidi i still *can`t believe u giving explonation and answering those retards !
    Congrats you made yourself a retard

iAmNiNjA

aliza is not a whore... she is a virgin :wub:

iAmNiNjA

and yah she is at work just talked with her on the phone :P
    flippy im sorry for ur mom
    R.I.P. :wub:

Originally posted by iAmNiNjA
    and yah she is at work just talked with her on the phone *:P *
    flippy im sorry for ur mom * *
    R.I.P. *:wub:
    Omg that is as funny as the.. Quick go drink milk

How can you guys be so funny?

priest_

Originally posted by Suicune
    ZT = noobs
    qft

iAmNiNjA

who said its funny? ahahahah

mAntUs

Default Re: ZERO TOLERANCE <look ur clan name u fucking turks !!!

Originally posted by Private
    everyone know zt is unlegit stop bull shiting

There are multiple screen shots of macro'rs (who you say are not in clan but i see them)

THEY BUG ISILOON CALL IT LEGIT (have macro'd chars come who aren't in clan to help YAY)

THEY BUGGED FT (or maybe jus buy ft items even tho no one was selling them all i ever saw at the time was wreath of onion*) AESTON had hanguk sword (above +6 cuz it was glowing)ran in cz and showed it off in moradon and u still have someone running around with dotl

MEMBERS of zT have told others u all Z R macro'd at apos (now this isn't much to say but it could explain some ppl attking ur members afk and auto poting OH NOES)

can't think of nemore that have blown up on forums but post some more and i'll add

but heres wat i know about ur precious fucking clan leader AESTON *
    1. aeston was freindly with alot of database hackers
    2. some of his freinds were and are still macro'rs (whether on different servers or this)
    3. he was in on the scamming of alot of hacked out chars ON OLYMPIA
    4. he was apart of deals selling items to ppl with items that were data base hacked dupe iunno (+1 rols rocs re we ETC. i beileve it was a bug and they bought them all very cheap not 100 % sure whether it was a bug or wat)
    5. AESTON IS A PEICE OF SHIT AND EVERY FUCKING CLAN MEMBER HE HAS NEEDS TO DIE A HORRIBLE FUCKING DEATH *

.... how u like ur precious clan leader of course i have no proofs about aestons and the 5 above but i will say this i found out about all of them through good sources who had no readon wat so ever to lie to me *

Now ofc im not trying to start up any more flame wars (even tho zt never would fight THE in arena) but i am fucking sick of this peice of shit seiger mother fucker . i mean wdf are u the only zt member left on the forum that actually speaks english or did u fucking only get to translate ZT/LEGIT and is some one else feeding u the fucking bull shit excuses u fuckers come up with.

ur clan name is zero tolerance but u feed us bull shit excuses about members having bugged FT items WHICH ARE FUCKING ILLEGAL , macro'd chars still in ur clan to this day and all u say is we punish him really bad and he is sorry and never do again (FUCK THAT SHIT www.dictionary.com/zero+tolerance), ur clan bugs isiloon and u call it legit even tho now everyone on forums is finding bout the bugging and flipping out and complaining (not only that u have macro'd chars who are now outta clan come to help u bug it ) u also deny the fact that isiloon never attacked u even tho there are screen shots that u dum fucks posted of ur priest not even fucking healing and we have screen shots of ur fucking priest saying isiloon never attacked we do not know wat happened ............. but yet u lie and bull shit and say aeston die 5 times and all ur nigger sins died however many times even tho we talked to a few u said who died who jus recently lvl and were not delvl'd.

IM SORRY FOR THIS LONG POST BUT FOR FUCKS SAKE BOMB TURKEY ALREADY RIGHT HERE IS ENOUGH EVIDENCE FOR FUCKING BUSH TO CALL UP THE UN AND GET THE FUCKING BALL ROLLING *

and for anyone who's gunna say im angry YES IM FUCKING ANGRY IT MAKES ME HORNY

SO AESTON FUCK U SON *
    SO SEIGER FUCK U SON
    SO ZT FUCK U SON

I DONT CALL U SON CUZ UR MINE I CALL U SUN CUZ U SHINE ..... NOT U FUCKING TURK only thing that shines is ur womens foreheads cuz u got them covered in fucking rags
    somebody seems really angry, high school are on summer holiday now, it seems u have plenty of time and nothing to do apart. I wish that at least some of them were trully real, then i wouldnt laugh that much.

Originally posted by iAmNiNjA
    and yah she is at work just talked with her on the phone *:P *
    flippy im sorry for ur mom * *
    R.I.P. *:wub:
    Wait.. than you are fucking retarded for using that smiley it its not funny for you

SuperkakosO_0

i think this topic is out of control.......just relax maybe its time for vocations -_-

Originally posted by SuperkakosO_0
    i *think this topic is out of control.......just relax maybe its time for vocations -_-

like every fucking topic about ZT , they are just some piece of shit that noone like

Vidi

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SuperkakosO_0
    i *think this topic is out of control.......just relax maybe its time for vocations -_-

like every fucking topic about ZT , they are just some piece of shit that noone like[/b]
    lolllllllllllll ask flippy and striker why they banned 30 days ??
    why the hell u think both of them banned at the fuckin 'same' time even if they got no connection between to get banned together with no reason. here comes the story ; they were on a 1 vs 1 at cz and both were lovely makin ' minor combo ' with ctrl bug abusing. so this comes to me as a statement to get this shit as a bug.

ps : if u need cash gimme a call Poor Paki. when a the P2 will launch a paki server , sell ur cobra get uber itemz .

@ Flippy : they put ur ss and vid here while macroing with miaouss, and u still see urself right to flame us here. while im so pure and non suspected , and ur so full of shit till the neck ; how can u still do it ? and isiloon thing , is not a bug . im a mage, i dun need to 'r' on a mob, stfu
    bump ^_^

spikespiegel

dont talk about that poor wannabe "private"

he raped by niggers when he was 10 thats why he trying to act like them.

but hes white as snowflake, damn rejected piece of shit

And ZT are a noob clan they had no idea at the creation of their clan so they thought " If we make a clan with Zero Tolerance ppl will think we are legit , damn i'm so smart"

You can also see :

TooLegitToQuit , macro clan
    LegitBabas , macro
    NoKoxp , macro
    AntiCheat, macro

ZT , all kind of cheats :lol:

Originally posted by Vidi

lolllllllllllll ask flippy and striker why they banned 30 days ?? *
    why the hell u think both of them banned at the fuckin 'same' time even if they got no connection between to get banned together with no reason. here comes the story ; they were on a 1 vs 1 at cz and both were lovely makin ' minor combo ' with ctrl bug abusing. so this comes to me as a statement to get this shit as a bug. *

ps : if u need cash gimme a call Poor Paki. when a the P2 will launch a paki server , sell ur cobra get uber itemz . *

@ Flippy : they put ur ss and vid here while macroing with miaouss, and u still see urself right to flame us here. while im so pure and non suspected , and ur so full of shit till the neck ; how can u still do it ? and isiloon thing , is not a bug . im a mage, i dun need to 'r' on a mob, stfu
    bump ^_^

i was banned because some fucking noob turk like you paid $ to get me banned ,not my fault if turks suck

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast