Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

ZERO TOLERANCE <look ur clan name u fucking turks !!!!!!!

This is a discussion on ZERO TOLERANCE <look ur clan name u fucking turks !!!!!!! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Vidi lolllllllllllll ask flippy and striker why they banned 30 days ?? * why the ...
Page: 12

Vidi

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vidi

lolllllllllllll ask flippy and striker why they banned 30 days ?? *
    why the hell u think both of them banned at the fuckin 'same' time even if they got no connection between to get banned together with no reason. here comes the story ; they were on a 1 vs 1 at cz and both were lovely makin ' minor combo ' with ctrl bug abusing. so this comes to me as a statement to get this shit as a bug. *

ps : if u need cash gimme a call Poor Paki. when a the P2 will launch a paki server , sell ur cobra get uber itemz . *

@ Flippy : they put ur ss and vid here while macroing with miaouss, and u still see urself right to flame us here. while im so pure and non suspected , and ur so full of shit till the neck ; how can u still do it ? and isiloon thing , is not a bug . im a mage, i dun need to 'r' on a mob, stfu
    bump ^_^

i was banned because some fucking noob turk like you paid $ to get me banned ,not my fault if turks suck[/b]

lolllllllllllll ask flippy and striker why they banned 30 days ??
    why the hell u think both of them banned at the fuckin 'same' time even if they got no connection between to get banned together with no reason. here comes the story ; they were on a 1 vs 1 at cz and both were lovely makin ' minor combo ' with ctrl bug abusing. so this comes to me as a statement to get this shit as a bug.

ps : if u need cash gimme a call Poor Paki. when a the P2 will launch a paki server , sell ur cobra get uber itemz .

@ Flippy : they put ur ss and vid here while macroing with miaouss, and u still see urself right to flame us here. while im so pure and non suspected , and ur so full of shit till the neck ; how can u still do it ? and isiloon thing , is not a bug . im a mage, i dun need to 'r' on a mob, stfu
    bump bump bump ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

stfu turk

Vidi

Turkler Anani Siksin Flippy -_- <_< -_- <_< -_- <_<

uck turks

[quote]
    lolllllllllllll ask flippy and striker why they banned 30 days ??
    why the hell u think both of them banned at the fuckin 'same' time even if they got no connection between to get banned together with no reason. here comes the story ; they were on a 1 vs 1 at cz and both were lovely makin ' minor combo ' with ctrl bug abusing. so this comes to me as a statement to get this shit as a bug.

ps : if u need cash gimme a call Poor Paki. when a the P2 will launch a paki server , sell ur cobra get uber itemz .

bump ^_^

i was banned because some fucking noob turk like you paid $ to get me banned ,not my fault if turks suck

Macroing with miaousssss i highly doubt that ... you can search or get glasses ...

About the part ...

while im so pure and non suspected
    That sounds like a murderer who says "i'm not suspected" , and what about this picture ???

Internet pervert Senior Member

So much hate on this topic .__________.

its like I can feel my iq dropping reading the posts in this thread from every direction :wacko:

spikespiegel

stop it..you all should realize this is just a video game.

and argueing like that on internet..its the dumbest thing ever.

Sanchez

this is a game omfg how can somebody fight about game thats bullshit. btw dan tnx for u help(last night :P )

Vidi or anyone else wanna compare bugging isiloon with ctrl minor or glitching pls go here http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...p=303195#303195 dont spam my topic with off topic bull shit

AND DONT COME IN HERE WITH WOW STUPID POST yes there turks wat u expect and dont come in here with fucking shit bout its jus a game blablabla when ur cock riding bout getting 20 k np with a 8 person party suck a nut ur but buddy is reason this post was start

I GOT SICK AGAIN OF ZT WHINING BOUT WE LEGIT WE NUMBA 1 im laying it all out on the table again

and to mantus u fucking idiot u qoute me saying TO ANYONE SAYING IM ANGRY YES IM ANGRY IT MAKES ME HORNY , then u fucking go and say it PRIME EXAMPLE of u being a turk THANK YOU VERY MUCH

(oO)Y'

::Time2Burn::

Miaous... Before u talk about us, u should think about yourself. Like macroing, like babashopping, like bugging the towers, like glitching. Yes i saw u in human town, when a fuking orc was dead to towers and u came in to human town. I remember.. ur fuking 1 skill bar couldnt be enough to kill me eventho i didnt use any heal pot, cos i was afk. When i saw u behind me, i was always thinking that where the hell that fuking stealth sounds came from. But yes, i should guess it. And another thing, u think that u can beat winston with dual MDs +7. OMG why??? Where the hell are your fuking +8 shards? Let me guess, deleted when dupe wipe? Omg im so sad, how poor you are Try new dupe tactics and make new ones

And flippy.. Werent you the one, u were deleveled to lvl 61 and deleted NPs at the begining of the server? So you are the last man, should post under this thread.

For the guy openned the topic. +8 shells, +8 shards, +9 large breaker and many +8 shits that i cant remember right now. Hmm...

One more thing who says ctrl+minor isnt a bug. When you are pressing ctrl with minor, you will use 3x faster than the normal time. So it means u r using a skill (skill which doesnt have a delay time) 3x faster that the normal time. (Same as you are running faster than which u should run with normal time) Is it legit? If so, when i am doing 1vs1, i will always press ctrl when im spamming my manes skill. U will recieve 3 x 500 = about 1500 damage. But after that dont come here to flame about me or any other mages. I call you for some logic, u r using a skill faster than a normal time and you say it isnt a bug.

Red

still trash. bunch of baddies

belongtodeath

Alize

Back, i see some ppl are still trying to think ...

b0rnkiller

why u always opening a topic 'ZT sux'.We are the most nped clan and we dont have items like the others.When u flaming us,every1 are going 70 with kosp and making shard +10s with dupe.Long time ago THE clan started to flame us,what happened to them...let me say they all quited and began to manes...So it worked?NO i thnk.U saying ZT sux,everyday u sucking ZT's!!!