Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

ZERO TOLERANCE <look ur clan name u fucking turks !!!!!!!

This is a discussion on ZERO TOLERANCE <look ur clan name u fucking turks !!!!!!! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; and miousss as my friend said u are the last one who must talk,u fuking macroer and duper!SO STFU!...
Page: 13

b0rnkiller

and miousss as my friend said u are the last one who must talk,u fuking macroer and duper!SO STFU!

yeh no umm only one on manes i chemical atm u dum shit

JUNO , silence , cecilia , dementedjester/balron/priesT , numb (new char) , peterpuffer , superman , list goes on

lets see most quit and sold chars and profited ALOT

but yeah the disbanded cuz cecilia played japko for awhile and the ppl who remained active wanted to make there own clan and they did

b0rnkiller

stfu pls

Originally posted by priest_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priest_)</div>
    Originally posted by Alize+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alize)
    <!--QuoteBegin-priest_
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Alize

The grave containts also a stone with name and years !

WOW, RLY? A grave is a place where the body of a dead animal, generally human, is buried.
    I DON'T SEE ANYTHING ABOUT NEEDING A TOMBSTONE THERE, COCK.
    i dun give a fuck but i do give a fuck about Flippy`s dead mommy k ?[/b]
    it wasn't about flippy's mother, it was about you want to hide behind a hole in the ground.

which can't be done, for the retards who don't understand.[/b][/quote]
    well if u dig a hoel behind the grave... btw they have shovels in turkey yet?

Banned

Originally posted by Vidi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vidi)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SinFiery
    Ctrl Minor is not a bug stated by K2, and no one has ever been banned for it.

Take a look at my sig, tons of people have been banned for it. Sooooo....If only k2 gave a fuck, if only...

lolllllllllllll ask flippy and striker why they banned 30 days ??
    why the hell u think both of them banned at the fuckin 'same' time even if they got no connection between to get banned together with no reason. here comes the story ; they were on a 1 vs 1 at cz and both were lovely makin ' minor combo ' with ctrl bug abusing. so this comes to me as a statement to get this shit as a bug.

ps : if u need cash gimme a call Poor Paki. when a the P2 will launch a paki server , sell ur cobra get uber itemz .

@ Flippy : they put ur ss and vid here while macroing with miaouss, and u still see urself right to flame us here. while im so pure and non suspected , and ur so full of shit till the neck ; how can u still do it ? and isiloon thing , is not a bug . im a mage, i dun need to 'r' on a mob, stfu[/b]
    LET'S BREAK IT DOWN.
    MIOUSS/FLIPPY CHEAT, AND CAUGHT.
    ALOT OF ZT CAUGHT MACROING, EVEN MORE ZT MEMBERS CAUGHT BUGGING ISLOON. - THANKS TO ZT FOR THE PIC!
    maybe caps lock will help.
    oh, and about giving me money, my house cost more then your neighborhood, shut the fuck up, thanks ^^.

belongtodeath

they are legit come on

keith_flint

keith_flint

Juno = the member ?

keith_flint

keith_flint

2000 abyys 4500 bus hmm dupe ?

priest_

Originally posted by keith_flint
    Juno = the member ?
    NO HE'S IN SUPERCLAN CAN'T YOU READ OMG

keith_flint

He is koxper right ? and He is old THE member ??!??!?!?!?!?!

Road

For the sake of Forum Literacy; I think I will report this thread to a mod and get most of the Spamming Turks here banned. I hope Devile implements the IP ban on Turks because I am tired of reading their lame comebacks of how they will fuck my mom/sister/dog and how I will fuck my dead mom/sister/dog. This is unbelievable. You Retards have entertained my brother and I. :wub:

::Time2Burn::

Well after these screenshots, i decided to put my 2-3 screenshots too. I always kept that screenshots and never showed any of my friends. Cos seriously i dont want any argue, any flame or any different shits here. Just i want is happiness and enjoying the game but things didnt go on like i expected. Its right time guess. When im bck to my home town, i will put 69positives and xp1c17s (or smt like that) screenshots with his +8 horn x bow under the clan THE.

And to Juno, nothing can be said to you. Everything is obvious at these screenshots.

Road

I don't understand... Screen shots can't prove someone is macroing... From what I see: Juno is using archery skills and isn't afk because he responds. Whatever Turk posted that isn't intelligable... There is no obvious prove to show Juno is hacking. It looks like to me like he is just exping using skills legitly. If you just take a screenshot of every archer using skills and calling it marco. Then maybe I can get on some lvl 30 archer I had in Edana and I'll use the same skill and then you can judge for yourself If I use macro. Idiots...