Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

ZERO TOLERANCE <look ur clan name u fucking turks !!!!!!!

This is a discussion on ZERO TOLERANCE <look ur clan name u fucking turks !!!!!!! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; THE fucking blows HappyBirthday for the motherfucking win niggers. p.s: no Juno was not in hbd secondly, I'm glad my ...
Page: 14

THE fucking blows

HappyBirthday for the motherfucking win niggers.

p.s: no Juno was not in hbd

secondly, I'm glad my screenshot has made it into your computer's harddrive

<3

edit: yes that is juno macroing along with the rest of StudsOnline.
    edit#2: i'm a fucking duper.

Big

Originally posted by keith_flint
    we know ^^

Originally posted by ::Time2Burn::
    Miaous... Before u talk about us, u should think about yourself. Like macroing, like babashopping, like bugging the towers, like glitching. Yes i saw u in human town, when a fuking orc was dead to towers and u came in to human town. I remember.. ur fuking 1 skill bar couldnt be enough to kill me eventho i didnt use any heal pot, cos i was afk. When i saw u behind me, i was always thinking that where the hell that fuking stealth sounds came from. But yes, i should guess it. And another thing, u think that u can beat winston with dual MDs +7. OMG why??? Where the hell are your fuking +8 shards? Let me guess, deleted when dupe wipe? Omg im so sad, how poor you are *Try new dupe tactics and make new ones *

And flippy.. Werent you the one, u were deleveled to lvl 61 and deleted NPs at the begining of the server? So you are the last man, should post under this thread.

For the guy openned the topic. +8 shells, +8 shards, +9 large breaker and many +8 shits that i cant remember right now. Hmm... *

One more thing who says ctrl+minor isnt a bug. When you are pressing ctrl with minor, you will use 3x faster than the normal time. So it means u r using a skill (skill which doesnt have a delay time) 3x faster that the normal time. (Same as you are running faster than which u should run with normal time) Is it legit? If so, when i am doing 1vs1, i will always press ctrl when im spamming my manes skill. U will recieve 3 x 500 = about 1500 damage. But after that dont come here to flame about me or any other mages. I call you for some logic, u r using a skill faster than a normal time and you say it isnt a bug.
    u dumb twat ctrl minor makes u only click once to use it instead of twice, so its 2x as fast u just pulled 3 out of ur dildo filled ass, and apparently aeston is back from vacation, but he doesnt liek it too much when u ask about kicking carmen... i got a ss but too lazy to post it. so dont pull that shit outta ur ass sieger, cuz i saw carmen at tw today at the same time aeston was on so stfu about zt being legit when they clearly arent. and btw sum1 plz tell chimera u dont get milk by "fucking my mom"...

::Time2Burn::

Originally posted by SlmShady+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SlmShady)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-::Time2Burn::
    Miaous... Before u talk about us, u should think about yourself. Like macroing, like babashopping, like bugging the towers, like glitching. Yes i saw u in human town, when a fuking orc was dead to towers and u came in to human town. I remember.. ur fuking 1 skill bar couldnt be enough to kill me eventho i didnt use any heal pot, cos i was afk. When i saw u behind me, i was always thinking that where the hell that fuking stealth sounds came from. But yes, i should guess it. And another thing, u think that u can beat winston with dual MDs +7. OMG why??? Where the hell are your fuking +8 shards? Let me guess, deleted when dupe wipe? Omg im so sad, how poor you are *Try new dupe tactics and make new ones *

And flippy.. Werent you the one, u were deleveled to lvl 61 and deleted NPs at the begining of the server? So you are the last man, should post under this thread.

For the guy openned the topic. +8 shells, +8 shards, +9 large breaker and many +8 shits that i cant remember right now. Hmm... *

One more thing who says ctrl+minor isnt a bug. When you are pressing ctrl with minor, you will use 3x faster than the normal time. So it means u r using a skill (skill which doesnt have a delay time) 3x faster that the normal time. (Same as you are running faster than which u should run with normal time) Is it legit? If so, when i am doing 1vs1, i will always press ctrl when im spamming my manes skill. U will recieve 3 x 500 = about 1500 damage. But after that dont come here to flame about me or any other mages. I call you for some logic, u r using a skill faster than a normal time and you say it isnt a bug.
    u dumb twat ctrl minor makes u only click once to use it instead of twice, so its 2x as fast u just pulled 3 out of ur dildo filled ass, and apparently aeston is back from vacation, but he doesnt liek it too much when u ask about kicking carmen... i got a ss but too lazy to post it. so dont pull that shit outta ur ass sieger, cuz i saw carmen at tw today at the same time aeston was on so stfu about zt being legit when they clearly arent. and btw sum1 plz tell chimera u dont get milk by "fucking my mom"...[/b]
    Why still didnt you do what i said u on TWs. Go learn a bit skill And almost 2x or 3x or 10x or whatever.. It means that u r using a skill faster than the normal time.

Banned

Originally posted by tank
    THE fucking blows

HappyBirthday for the motherfucking win niggers. *

p.s: no Juno was not in hbd

secondly, I'm glad my screenshot has made it into your computer's harddrive

<3

edit: yes that is juno macroing along with the rest of StudsOnline. *
    edit#2: i'm a fucking duper.
    tank=silence=niggaplease
    yaaaaah

lets see explicit n his m8 was kicked outta clan every day for like 3 weeks but since k2 is shit and clan bug they remained in clan nothing we could do .

yes i was never in happy birthday but most screen shots dont really show me running and shooting or shooting more then 1 arrow but regardless i admit i kosp'd and tbh i can be flamed by all but gms never banned me for kosp at the time, when i was actually banned i stop kosp or nething against tos but yes i talked to gms while macron nothing done i was dc'd but never banned at the time gms policy was untold but anyone with gold premium arrow shower hacking/macro'n would not be touched if they responded to pms , if they were afk there party would be dc'd anyone with out premium would be banned !. im not bull shitting either this is a untold truth of the time and EVERYONE who knew nething knew this.

BUT if i was ZT i'd be saying those pics show no proof blablabla and go on and on with bull shit excuses , and if silence was ZT he'd be saying WAT WE LIKE TO UPGRADE or we resell busses for profit make taxes cheap cuz we hold castle. something along those lines since after all there ZT = TURKISH

Originally posted by Private

and yes i macro'd blablabla i babashop blablabla thats zero tolerance i admit it i stopped the's clan name wasn't zero tolerance GO SUCK A NUT
    ^^^ refer to page 1 first post that was there before someone had bright idea to repost pictures
    cecilia knew i macro'd 1st day the was made and i was joined none the less fact was i no longer macro'd . am i proud to have reputation of being a macro'r no but i'll take it cuz i earned it

and to time2burn if u can establish from that pic that "its obvious" why dont u look at the pics of ur own fucking clan doing isiloon LO!L oh wait a sec i can dig up shit from search too http://www.gamerkun.com/macro/humanside/helix1.avi LO!L

Originally posted by Road+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Road)</div>
    I don't understand... Screen shots can't prove someone is macroing... From what I see: Juno is using archery skills and isn't afk because he responds. Whatever Turk posted that isn't intelligable... There is no obvious prove to show Juno is hacking. It looks like to me like he is just exping using skills legitly. If you just take a screenshot of every archer using skills and calling it marco. Then maybe I can get on some lvl 30 archer I had in Edana and I'll use the same skill and then you can judge for yourself If I use macro. Idiots...[/b]
    road i admit i was macron there as was everyone in party but it doesn't matter everyone in that party has been punished by k2 but we must remember thats first week of olympia and first 2 months of olympia like i said gold premium = no ban .

and the person who posted would be devine / silence was posted as joke not to get me banned all of happy birthday/ the members knew i macro'd cuz devine thought it would be fun to take ss of me behind my back but thats the kind of person devine is NO ONE trust him for nething he scam items (theres no proof but all accounts he's been on end up naked after he gets bored) from freinds and thinks he gets away with it but watever none the less i still love devine i jus dont trust em at all nemore nor should anyone

<!--QuoteBegin-Bobashop

im told it translates like this

him: hi *
    me : hi *>.<
    him : wassup
    me : you know that when ur clan killed the isilion they bug abused
    him : i was there
    -------that come 2nd file -----
    him: *. i was there ( continue)
    him: he ( the isilion) did not attack
    me : doh *
    me : they did bug abuse
    end

im sure the israelis can back me up on the translation, certainly makes for some humorous light reading.

Laggy

Default la misma wada

Hi all :lol:

Big

hi hi xD

Internet pervert Senior Member

Originally posted by ::Time2Burn::+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(::Time2Burn:</div>
    Well after these screenshots, i decided to put my 2-3 screenshots too. I always kept that screenshots and never showed any of my friends. Cos seriously i dont want any argue, any flame or any different shits here. Just i want is happiness and enjoying the game but things didnt go on like i expected. Its right time guess. When im bck to my home town, i will put 69positives and xp1c17s (or smt like that) screenshots with his +8 horn x bow under the clan THE.

And to Juno, nothing can be said to you. Everything is obvious at these screenshots.[/b]
    You point would be that there was ppl with their clan tag macro'ing, right? .... but, aren't you forgetting something .__.?

<!--QuoteBegin-::Time2Burn::

And to Juno, nothing can be said to you. Everything is obvious at these screenshots.
    Juno macro'ed when he was low level .___.! (just found out, but anyhow) ... ok... then again, aren't you forgeting something?

Time2Burn, you don't really have the right to talk about anyone .___.

PS: Habla Laggy chancao cara de palo

figured deus knew everyone else did i mean i was like one of the first unmasted lvl 61 rogues in cz but i did it got bout 10 mins and went back to farming

fuck ZT :rollseyes:

LiberAchi

Originally posted by Flippy
    fuck ZT *:rollseyes:
    Fuck you, you French fuck. Every post you and your french poedel Suicune type is mindbothering. I can understand Private's concern about these facts, but yours? You were the first to macro on Olympia so how about you shut your fucking trap, you retarded sob. Get some degree's on the English language while your at it. You talk shit about Vidi's english yet yours isn't much better. Do us all a favour and go choke on someone's cock ok? I regret that my friend scammed you instead of me, would have been something to be proud off.
    If you didn't get my message, SHUT THE FUCK UP!

- Tristan

Originally posted by LiberAchi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LiberAchi)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy
    fuck ZT *:rollseyes:
    Fuck you, you French fuck. Every post you and your french poedel Suicune type is mindbothering. I can understand Private's concern about these facts, but yours? You were the first to macro on Olympia so how about you shut your fucking trap, you retarded sob. Get some degree's on the English language while your at it. You talk shit about Vidi's english yet yours isn't much better. Do us all a favour and go choke on someone's cock ok? I regret that my friend scammed you instead of me, would have been something to be proud off.
    If you didn't get my message, SHUT THE FUCK UP!

- Tristan[/b]

Hi tristan , did you forgot you begged me on cypher to leech my macro party and then scammed me ?

If you think I tolerated private macroing... no it was pretty much the opposite. You can ask him yourself ;x

keith_flint

Flippy where is ur char ?!?