Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

ZERO TOLERANCE <look ur clan name u fucking turks !!!!!!!

This is a discussion on ZERO TOLERANCE <look ur clan name u fucking turks !!!!!!! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Poor PAKI is rich now !!! Poor Paki needs money so he can, he is free to dupe...
Page: 17

keith_flint

Poor PAKI is rich now !!!
    Poor Paki needs money so he can, he is free to dupe

iAmNiNjA

nah he is 100% legit like all of THE :wub:

keith_flint

Originally posted by iAmNiNjA
    nah he is 100% legit like all of THE *:wub:

yes yes they are %100 legit

grow up guys its not because someone else cheat that you can cheat

oh btw show me the notice of "flippy has been banned" i would LOVE to see it

Because I feel the need to set the record straight. Here is a List of people in THE who had macroed prior to joining.

Juno
    Priest_ (balron)
    Str1ker (Coudzz)
    Crystal Dragon

However like most people (or perhaps unlike most) I believe in giving people a 2nd chance (not a 3rd not a 4th etc. but a 2nd chance). If someone has cheated in the past there is nothing that can be changed about it. Its like if you have a problem with an alcoholic that is trying to go straight. ZT look at you guys on Beramus when you were FTD. You cannot deny for one minute that you guys were enormous duping cheating shitfaces there (I remember many of the +9's and +10's that happened during that time and who had them). However on olympia the large majority of you have played fair and legit. So I feel like here on this server you have a chance to redeem yourselves. And I'm completely fine with that. I don't hold what happened on beramus against you. I feel the same way about people who joined HBD and THE after they realized what they did was wrong. And since those people had joined not one of them macroed while in HBD (the ones in HBD) THE or after its disbanding. If anyone ever did while in HBD or THE someone sent me or silence a screenshot or fraps on pm and they were gone as soon as it would let me get rid of them like in the case of xpl1cit. I couldn't get rid of him for 3-4 weeks because of the shitty clan bug that woudln't let you boot anyone but as soon as I could he was gone.

how bout that SS with silence & sinfiery?

In regards to the duping SS. Prices on olympia were getting out of control because of an easy dupe method that was discovered. Sinfiery found out what it was and wanted to tell everyone how it worked so that someone would report it. (we did report it got a trina for our troubles and got a response from CS rep #31). None of those bus's or abyss gems were ever sold or used. they all got rolled back in the big inn/inventory 3 day roll back (I think it was 3 days?). And as you know silence likes to screen shot everything look at his signature for instance (he likes it cause she looks retarded in that stance). And one day people were talking about duping so tank making fun of sinfiery posted this ss as a joke and it was taken litterally by many people as him being a duper because the circumstances of the situation in which the picture was taken were not discused.

iAmNiNjA

cecilia what would u say for 2000 abyss and 4500 bus? thats the only thing i wanna hear.

Internet pervert Senior Member

Originally posted by iAmNiNjA
    cecilia what would u say for 2000 abyss and 4500 bus? thats the only thing i wanna hear.
    read the post above urs.

dont pay attention to the ninja he is retarded

Internet pervert Senior Member

Originally posted by ::Time2Burn::+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(::Time2Burn:</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gamerkun
    Juno macro'ed when he was low level .___.! (just found out, but anyhow) ... ok... then again, aren't you forgeting something?
    So you mean, there is not any problem cos Juno macro'ed when he was low lvl right?[/b]
    Nop, I actually ment that you have no right to say anything about him cuz' ~ didn't you do the same?

iAmNiNjA

flippy ur superior than shit? no way i must change my sig... if u think just once b4 u post? i type my post b4 cecilia but press submit l8er maybe? damn ur rly stupid gay.
    ths for the explanation cecilia

do you find it that strange that im better than you ?

iAmNiNjA

better in what? playing ko? i dun care coz i dont play ko just having fun round here.
    thank u for makin me laugh

i'm a fucking duper nigga