Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

ZERO TOLERANCE <look ur clan name u fucking turks !!!!!!!

This is a discussion on ZERO TOLERANCE <look ur clan name u fucking turks !!!!!!! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i'm tired not from this thread, just tired...
Page: 20

priest_

i'm tired

not from this thread, just tired

iAmNiNjA

yeah KO life is boring.

Thesource

Mr duper Kasimoglu=XazherotX(or something), he is on zt ranks so I am sure they all have +9 items atm

Kasimoglu is the best duper I ever know (mr Legend's old bets friend and a cafe owner in TR)

Go ZT gogogo.

Ps. Even Flaying' s can't deal with this guy about dupeing. He is the best.

::Time2Burn::

r u sure if he is at our clan sir_the_great_babashopper?
    He and his kanka _legend_ have never been at our clan?
    Desteksiz sallamayalim Mehmet abeyy ayip oluyor :wub:

Thesource

Originally posted by ::Time2Burn::
    Mr subyan, I earned more the u can imagine, thx to this game. Even more then your fathers yearly allowance. (or maybe your fathers yearly income)

So stfu. Your clan is a shame for Turkish nation and u are not more then a rat for me.

I hate to agree with some idiots like Fillpy but you and your clan mates are bugs, nothing more

winstonnn

Originally posted by Thesource+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Thesource)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-::Time2Burn::
    Mr subyan, I earned more the u can imagine, thx to this game. Even more then your fathers yearly allowance. (or maybe your fathers yearly income)

So stfu. Your clan is a shame for Turkish nation and u are not more then a rat for me.

I hate to agree with some idiots like Fillpy but you and your clan mates are bugs, nothing more [/b]
    I was just thinking where is that idiot and why he does not bullshit anymore. I dun know kasimoglu or azeroth and there is no1 in clan similar to those names. How many times should i rape u more to keep u silent ?! Is not that enough i killed u many times after u talked like "ı kılled wınston ıs runnıng dasjkdhakjdhd" Your gear is really wasted on u.
    /Ignore

Originally posted by winstonnn+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(winstonnn)</div>
    Originally posted by Thesource@

I hate to agree with some idiots like Fillpy but you and your clan mates are bugs, nothing more
    I was just thinking where is that idiot [/b]

im buzy with ur mom

winstonnn

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    Originally posted by winstonnn+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(winstonnn)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Thesource
    @

I was just thinking where is that idiot [/b]

im buzy with ur mom[/b][/quote]

I was not talking to u which means u admit u r an idiot

::Time2Burn::

Originally posted by Thesource@

I was just thinking where is that idiot and why he does not bullshit anymore. I dun know kasimoglu or azeroth and there is no1 in clan similar to those names. How many times should i rape u more to keep u silent ?! Is not that enough i killed u many times after u talked like "ı kılled wınston ıs runnıng dasjkdhakjdhd" Your gear is really wasted on u.
    /Ignore[/b]
    Cevabini aldi kendileri. Subyan diye nitelendirdigin insanlar sanirim senden daha olgun dusunuyor.
    Devam et Mehmet abi devam et, yasina basina yakisani yapiyorsun.

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)
    Originally posted by winstonnn
    <!--QuoteBegin-Thesource
    @

I was just thinking where is that idiot

im buzy with ur mom[/b]
    I was not talking to u which means u admit u r an idiot[/b][/quote]

sir_whatever said "idiots like flippy" and then you said "i was wondering where is that idiot" , and you're not talking to me? you're a retard then

winstonnn

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    Originally posted by winstonnn+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(winstonnn)
    Originally posted by Flippy
    Originally posted by winstonnn
    <!--QuoteBegin-Thesource
    @

im buzy with ur mom
    I was not talking to u which means u admit u r an idiot[/b]

sir_whatever said "idiots like flippy" and then you said "i was wondering where is that idiot" , and you're not talking to me? you're a retard then[/b][/quote]

When some1 writes smthng this boi always makes a comment in 5 min. Leave that computer, go to school and work on "read and understand"

keith_flint

Flippy go KOXP

Originally posted by keith_flint
    Flippy go KOXP

go dupe turk

Alize

I wanna go to a House party... may be open air ...

im buzy with ur mom

sir_whatever said "idiots like flippy" and then you said "i was wondering where is that idiot" , and you're not talking to me? you're a retard then
    When some1 writes smthng this boi always makes a comment in 5 min. Leave that computer, go to school and work on "read and understand"

im buzy with ur mom

[/quote]

im buzy with ur mom

im buzy with ur mom

[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

Oh and check this ...

im buzy with ur mom

im buzy with ur mom

[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

and dont forget this one :P

im buzy with ur mom

im buzy with ur mom