Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829 LastLast

ZERO TOLERANCE <look ur clan name u fucking turks !!!!!!!

This is a discussion on ZERO TOLERANCE <look ur clan name u fucking turks !!!!!!! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Alize For all ZT haters ... the problem guys is that u don`t understand us ... cuz ...
Page: 28

Road

Originally posted by Alize
    For all ZT haters ...

the problem guys is that u don`t understand us ... cuz u dun know our language .. but we do know urs ...

and as i wrote in many posts ... it is all about "jelousy".

Kapish?!
    I do see a problem here. Your country uses a pointless language that only they speak. The problem is langauge barriers and if you all knew english like most of the world than I wouldn't have any problem. Since English is my first language, I want to learn a more usefull langauge like spanish, A langauge spoken by half a hemisphere. I can understand langauges like Japan and pretty much only they speak it, but their keyboards are in english and their kids are A LOT smarter than your country's (opinion) and probably know it better at age 8 than you do at 15.

Btw, I'm not "jelous" of any clan in this game. Its just a game and the only thing that ticks me off is known cheating clans like yours. If you all got your deserved justice than I would forgive you for your past and present crimes.

Originally posted by Road+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Road)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Alize
    For all ZT haters ...

the problem guys is that u don`t understand us ... cuz u dun know our language .. but we do know urs ...

Kapish?!
    I do see a problem here. Your country uses a pointless language that only they speak. The problem is langauge barriers and if you all knew english like most of the world than I wouldn't have any problem. Since English is my first language, I want to learn a more usefull langauge like spanish, A langauge spoken by half a hemisphere. I can understand langauges like Japan and pretty much only they speak it, but their keyboards are in english and their kids are A LOT smarter than your country's (opinion) and probably know it better at age 8 than you do at 15.

Btw, I'm not "jelous" of any clan in this game. Its just a game and the only thing that ticks me off is known cheating clans like yours. If you all got your deserved justice than I would forgive you for your past and present crimes.[/b]

http://www.nationsonline.org/oneworld/most...n_languages.htm

thus why the 2 languages other than english I've chosen to study/learn in my life besides english are chinese and spanish simply because they're the most practical to learn. While it would be nice to be able to speak any language its too time consuming to learn many so it makes sense to learn the ones spoken by a large majority of the world. So learning secondary and tetriary languages that are practical makes the most sense.

Road

I NEED to learn spanish... >_> I am hispanic and I got SO many looks cuz I don't speak it. I am kinda ashamed but my parents never taught me... I also think learning an oriental langauage would be pretty usefull considering their population. ^^

In conculsion: Turkish and their sub language Kurdish is a useless language. :/

Its not useless its just not as useful to learn as it would be to learn more widely spoken languages if you aren't planning on living somewhere where people speak turkish primarily.

Banned

cec,how can i say "Fuck you" in chinese? :rollseyes:

Gun Ni De would be fuck you or if you want to be like the 8 yr old turks you could say Gun Ni Ma meaning fuck your mother

Banned

Thanx,going to play JapanKo and spam this to random people :lol:

Alize

Originally posted by Cecilia+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cecilia)</div>
    Originally posted by Road@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Alize

For all ZT haters ...

Kapish?!

Btw, I'm not "jelous" of any clan in this game. Its just a game and the only thing that ticks me off is known cheating clans like yours. If you all got your deserved justice than I would forgive you for your past and present crimes.

http://www.nationsonline.org/oneworld/most...n_languages.htm

thus why the 2 languages other than english I've chosen to study/learn in my life besides english are chinese and spanish simply because they're the most practical to learn. While it would be nice to be able to speak any language its too time consuming to learn many so it makes sense to learn the ones spoken by a large majority of the world. So learning secondary and tetriary languages that are practical makes the most sense.[/b]
    Most useful languages are German and Spanish , besides English ofc.

Banned

Originally posted by AthenSlayeR
    Thanx,going to play JapanKo and spam this to random people :lol:
    You asked how to say "Fuck you" in chinese, and your going to japko? You do realize there is also "japanese" right?

I disagree chinese is the most useful 16% of the worlds native language is chinese and more people speak chinese across the world than any other language. I would say german would follow in at about 5th or 6th

Originally posted by Road+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Road)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Alize
    For all ZT haters ...

Kapish?!

Btw, I'm not "jelous" of any clan in this game. Its just a game and the only thing that ticks me off is known cheating clans like yours. If you all got your deserved justice than I would forgive you for your past and present crimes.[/b]
    look at bornkiller , he is 21 or something like that and he still cant make a correct sentence :rollseyes:

im not saying im making perfect sentence ,but im sure most of the ppl understand me

But they dont know other countries .... they live in turkey... they dont know Asia ... they think they live in europe ... thats why they think german is the most useful language ... with a bit more than 80m citizens -_-

FYI , china = 1 MİLİARD++++++++++++

Alize

Originally posted by Cecilia
    I disagree chinese is the most useful 16% of the worlds native language is chinese and more people speak chinese across the world than any other language. I would say german would follow in at about 5th or 6th

It is true that China is big country but think about that all countries that are surrounding Germany speaks German..

Alize

Originally posted by Suicune
    But they dont know other countries .... they live in turkey... they dont know Asia ... they think they live in europe ... thats why they think german is the most useful language ... with a bit more than 80m citizens *-_- *

FYI , chines = 1 MİLİARD++++++++++++

You are really dumb,

Originally posted by Alize+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alize)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cecilia

It is true that China is big country but think about that all countries that are surrounding Germany speaks German..[/b]
    France, we dont speak german ... poland ... they speak polish, etc ...

in your dreams maybe ppl speak german