Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

ZERO TOLERANCE <look ur clan name u fucking turks !!!!!!!

This is a discussion on ZERO TOLERANCE <look ur clan name u fucking turks !!!!!!! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by winstonnn+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(winstonnn)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy alize = piçkopatlar There is no word like this in Turkish and in Bulgarian ...
Page: 5

Originally posted by winstonnn+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(winstonnn)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy
    alize = piçkopatlar
    There is no word like this in Turkish and in Bulgarian i guess. U really should think a lot[/b]

amk

Alize

"nice attempt to be funny , but that's no luck , it failed" i am even not trying to be funny but the fact is that i already layed in the grave ur father ... now it`s time to have the oppertunity to fuck ur sister and make a freak .... who in the future will post in this forum under the nickname ...priest_

Typa putka

never heard of "quote" ?

Alize

kapish ?

Kuurova guava

belongtokill

Originally posted by Suicune
    piçkopatlar = piskopatlar + *piç

got a phonetic problem ?

Alize

and because u opened the swearings site u think u r interesting ... i told u that u r moron and u will never reach the top of intellegence of any1 in this forum ... u r so clever !

Originally posted by Alize
    and because u opened the swearings site u think u r interesting ... i told u that u r moron and u will never reach the top of intellegence of any1 in this forum ... u r so clever !

you should open the english dictionnary lol

Alize

correct me ..

And because you opened the swearing site you think you're insteresting ... I told you that you're a moron and you'll never reach the *cant translate from alize dialect to english here , it makes no sence*...You're so cleaver !

Alize

OOOOoooooooooooooooooooh u r really dumb or pretending to be that dumb ... they call it "5 fingers writing" and they call it "to be shorten" moreover ... what can`t u understand "top of intellegence" ... ? yeah i guess i was right u r really dumb

Alize

Think of something more original ...

Alize

Moreove i have to go ... have work with shits like you .. who dun know what is IP what is DNS .. how to calculate and how to find out what is their mac address ... and to repeat

When u have problems .. why don`t u go visit ANY1 OF THE ZT memmbers ... and tell us in the face ... what u think ... i will tell u why ... cuz u r all mice .. who hide behind the pc ...and i am really sorry that i dun have the newspapper to scan and show u how idiots like u die ... and pee in the bottle because they will miss something in the game ... and are getting quite fat ... because ot the oily shits they eat ...rest in peace !

u will never reach the top of intellegence of any1 in this forum
    sorry but it doesnt mean

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast