Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 432

ZERO TOLERANCE <look ur clan name u fucking turks !!!!!!!

This is a discussion on ZERO TOLERANCE <look ur clan name u fucking turks !!!!!!! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Vidi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vidi)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Suicune i never used and i'll never use ctrl + minor ... all loosers just ...
Page: 7


  1. #91
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,554

    Default

    Originally posted by Vidi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vidi)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Suicune
    i never used and i'll never use ctrl + minor ...

    all loosers just send accusations without the single proof *:lol: *

    but there is a billion proofs against your noob clan
    ya we r noob how about u and babashoop items ? and u still cant take winston ! dual rol+1,dual shard+8,ctlr+minorcombo,shells or chitins +8,in,ib oh yea ur really pro[/b]

    call winston ill 1v1 him and take a fraps ull see im not using ctlr retard

  2. #92
    iAmNiNjA
    Guest

    Default

    winst is noob at 1v1 :lol:

  3. #93
    Senior Member Suicune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,120

    Default

    LOL

    I CANT TAKE WINSTON WHAT A JOKE

    last time i've fought him when i was orc ... naked , 1 dagger ( 800ap) , he was half-life and he ran away

    But i'm always up for fights ... if winston wanna fight against me he can pm me now i'm plyaing on o1

  4. #94
    Vidi
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    Originally posted by Vidi@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Suicune

    i never used and i'll never use ctrl + minor ...

    all loosers just send accusations without the single proof *:lol: *

    but there is a billion proofs against your noob clan

    ya we r noob how about u and babashoop items ? and u still cant take winston ! dual rol+1,dual shard+8,ctlr+minorcombo,shells or chitins +8,in,ib oh yea ur really pro

    call winston ill 1v1 him and take a fraps ull see im not using ctlr retard[/b]
    with same items?
    winston=dual kekuri ring,md+8,shard+7,wp,sb
    miaouss=dual rol+1,dual shard +8,in,ib



























    is it deal ? but miaouss still cant take him ^_^

  5. #95
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,554

    Default

    CALL HIM FOR A FUCKING 1V1 I CAN OWN HIM NAKED WITH 40 AP <_<

  6. #96
    Vidi
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Flippy
    CALL HIM FOR A FUCKING 1V1 I CAN OWN HIM NAKED WITH 40 AP *<_<
    with macro combo ?ya u ll take him ^_^

  7. #97
    iAmNiNjA
    Guest

    Default

    flyppy wanna bet u cant kill him naked with 40 ap?

  8. #98
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,554

    Default

    retard lol you're just afraid

    you're cheating ,you suck ,you're jealus , but please , STFU

  9. #99
    Senior Member Suicune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,120

    Default

    miaoussssssss

    rol+1 / rol , ib in, eme re

    dual md +7 -_-

  10. #100
    Vidi
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Suicune
    miaoussssssss

    rol+1 / rol , ib in, eme re

    dual md +7 *-_-
    u and flippy lost items at dupe wipe ? ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

  11. #101
    Alize
    Guest

    Default

    MiaoussssssssssssssSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssss lets play a game ..
    All ur life u have been staying in front of the computer and working hard for ur level and nps and haven`t payed any attention to your friends.

    U have 30 seconds to enter the Orc base and kill all npc or this trap on your head will close. Let the game begin. There will be blood.

  12. #102
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,554

    Default

    Originally posted by Vidi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vidi)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Suicune
    miaoussssssss

    rol+1 / rol , ib in, eme re

    dual md +7 *-_-
    u and flippy lost items at dupe wipe ? ^_^ ^_^ ^_^[/b]

    i didnt lose anything , you're a proven cheater , now stfu

  13. #103
    Vidi
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    Originally posted by Vidi@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Suicune

    miaoussssssss

    rol+1 / rol , ib in, eme re

    dual md +7 *-_-


    u and flippy lost items at dupe wipe ? ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

    i didnt lose anything , you're a proven cheater , now stfu[/b]
    u got ss of kosp not me so stfu ! and now lvling at manes with kosp right? ^_^

  14. #104
    iAmNiNjA
    Guest

    Default

    aliza is stupid retarded bitsh dun listen to her :wub:

  15. #105
    iAmNiNjA
    Guest

    Default

    aliza come make leathers or animal bones pls :unsure:

Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •