ZwenX a.ka Justin Schiff a.k.a Transcience a.ka [email protected]

This is a discussion on ZwenX a.ka Justin Schiff a.k.a Transcience a.ka [email protected] within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well yesterday i made a transaction with him for a raptor+10 rb on dies, i sent him the money, he ...
Page: 1

xR3QUI3Mx

well yesterday i made a transaction with him for a raptor+10 rb on dies, i sent him the money, he accepted, then he said he was getting ftp errors thru x-trap, started rebooting etc then dissapeared... Havnt heard word from him since...

he said a number of times thru msn that if it doesnt work he would send my money back but due to his absence from existence im going to assume the worst :\

if he comes thru for me obviously i will edit this post but until then hes a scammer in my eyes and everyone else should assume so too.

P.S currently opening a dispute alongside my bank which will get in contact with him and see whether he will accept the chargeback or fight the dispute :\ lets see what happens.

Just a heads up from your friendly neighborhood KIWI4LYF

I remember this trash from myko, LordZwenx...saw him brag about scamming players back then also....put him behind you fast m8

xR3QUI3Mx

2 late already in a dispute with bank, trying to get my money back from the cunt.

Drew_ZzoutkastzZ

no i never seen that.
    i just look in to a few of his post seen a few saying he was a gg.
    tlaked to him the night befor for 2-3 hours seened ok to me .
    said he knows bfd . and afew outher guys i know my bad i didnt ask anyone.
    and if my back dose happne to pay it with no mony in there i talk to them yester day and they told me that they will go after him..

and bfd i have the msn log with him to if you need to see it.

no i never seen that.
    i just look in to a few of his post seen a few saying he was a gg.
    tlaked to him the night befor for 2-3 hours seened ok to me .
    said he knows bfd . and afew outher guys i know my bad i didnt ask anyone.
    and if my back dose happne to pay it with no mony in there i talk to them yester day and they told me that they will go after him..

and bfd i have the msn log with him to if you need to see it.[/b]
    bummer u shuld have checked in with this.... ive even got his alter alias's in the topic header... should have done ur research.... unfortunately for me there was no posts about this guy when i searched...

Rockn' it sonnnn! Senior Member RoBZiLLa's Avatar

Angry

bummer u shuld have checked in with this.... ive even got his alter alias's in the topic header... should have done ur research.... unfortunately for me there was no posts about this guy when i searched...[/b]
    bit to long to bump this topic kiwi :P