Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Spam/Locked: Frukwan. Macroing

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: Frukwan. Macroing within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; MY FRIEND'S BROTHER'S AUNT'S SON WAS RUNNING AROUND LOOKING FOR EXP (HE WAS ASKING FOR AN ADD FROM THE LEGIT ...
Page: 1

MY FRIEND'S BROTHER'S AUNT'S SON WAS RUNNING AROUND LOOKING FOR EXP (HE WAS ASKING FOR AN ADD FROM THE LEGIT PARTY AT TREANTS) AND HE SAW FRUKWAN MACROING!

YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE HIM NOT ANSWERING ME AND HIM SHOOTING AN ARROW!!!!!1111!!11!!1

FRUKWAN IS A MACROER! THIS IS PROOF!!!1!!11

This is about the same amount of "proof" Frukwan. provided about Poptart using k0xp.

JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW HE IS A CHEATER. SAD TO SEE SO MANY ENGLISH SPEAKERS CHEATING.

Priest_gabber

lol hes a moos nice painting xD

Go look at his post about Rush k0xping and it's "proof." This is a response to his idiocy and his trying to ruin people's names.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

this is why people say this forum is falling apart, coz of retard 12 year olds like u.

TopCat

this is why people say this forum is falling apart, coz of retard 12 year olds like u.[/b]
    agreed

This is a statement of protest.

This is EXACTLY what Frukwan did to Poptart and Rush as a whole.

He accused Poptart of cheating when having no proof. He made post after post, sullying Poptart's name.

I still have yet to see any proof, so I'm doing to Frukwan what he did to Poptart.

BTW I'm 19 and most likely more intelligent than you so good day.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

This is a statement of protest.

This is EXACTLY what Frukwan did to Poptart and Rush as a whole.

He accused Poptart of cheating when having no proof. He made post after post, sullying Poptart's name.

I still have yet to see any proof, so I'm doing to Frukwan what he did to Poptart.

BTW I'm 19 and most likely more intelligent than you so good day.[/b]
    he accused with no proof? Wtf do you call posting a SS showing an archer killing the entire spawn on his own at a known koxping spot?

dickhead grow the fuck up.

he accused with no proof? Wtf do you call posting a SS showing an archer killing the entire spawn on his own at a known koxping spot?

dickhead grow the fuck up.[/b]
    Jason, that comment alone makes me love you, but you are correct, show proof or cry to mummy.

dickhead grow the fuck up.[/b]
    He posted a SS of an archer killing the entire spawn on his own at a known koxping spot.

That's exactly what he was doing. Where's the proof of the koxping? What you and the other idiots of these forums are saying is that since he is an archer and since he is killing treants, that automatically makes him an archer. That's like saying you saw a black man running down the street and calling the cops telling them he stole something. NO PROOF AT ALL, just a stereotype.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

to ppl with a fucking brain its proof. you only say its not proof coz k2 say its not good enough proof, and we all know what k2 are like.
    /close

lol at this, this forum is fucked, its full of retards like you doing shit like this... you got busted koxping so fucking deal with it

to ppl with a fucking brain its proof. you only say its not proof coz k2 say its not good enough proof, and we all know what k2 are like.
    /close[/b]
    I say it because it's no proof at all. Okay here listen up...I will go to moradon...Find an archer killing bulcans...take a screenshot...post it on here and accuse the person of macroing for the sole reason that he is an archer.

GG

lol at this, this forum is fucked, its full of retards like you doing shit like this... you got busted koxping so fucking deal with it[/b]
    Explain to me how I'm a retard. All I'm doing is proving a point that you have no proof at all. And I didn't get caught k0xping seeing as well...I don't but you're a smart guy, I'll tell ya what!

are you PopTart? no.

No I am not poptart.

Ban all players on this forum who are in Rush clan. They are all pricks.
    Ofc Rush was koxping, a few of them didnt even deny it...

anyway this is just lame and not funny so just fuck off kkthnxbb

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast