Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

zzzzz faking hh

This is a discussion on zzzzz faking hh within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; A219 arrow shower hack, another human using it again noob, atleast save ur macro for lvlin dont bring ur nub'ish ...
Page: 1

MysticIce

Default zzzzz faking hh

A219 arrow shower hack, another human using it again noob, atleast save ur macro for lvlin dont bring ur nub'ish self to cz. havent ur family got bombs to make to blow urselfs up, turks, iraqi u fukin look alike, KUNTZ

wastyrx

dude GET A LIFE oke? You kids take something too serious, this is just a fucking game not real life.. <_<

MysticIce

when i spend alot of money on a game then i have the right to complain, why should i let some turk spoil my fun

coz you are stupid :wub:

MysticIce

Im stupid because.....?

dont mind

had a boring day thats all^^

MysticIce

:lol:

wastyrx

Originally posted by MysticIce
    when i spend alot of money on a game then i have the right to complain, why should i let some turk spoil my fun
    if u pay that shity game money exept premium ur realy stupid but thats not my problem, my problem is ur generalization. every1 whining Turks do that, Turks want to fuk my mom uhuuu etc.. this is just fukin a game every nation have cheater scammer etc.. BUT only nonTurk ppl whining for that? im a Turk and i hate some of Turks and also some of american n sweedish etc.. but u cant see me open a topic like 'Fukin swess' or 'fukin americans'. like i sad this is just a game...

MysticIce

well generally it is turks!

tolgahan

generally but not all.
    when u say turks it means all

wastyrx

i think ur not listening me. if a rabbit eats ur carrot, can u charge all the rabbits with eating ur carrot ? coz they are all rabbits right?

Originally posted by MysticIce
    well generally it is turks!
    not generally

%50 of players are turkish and if there are 20 cheaters. maybe 10 of them turkish then some morons ppls like u, trying to say JUST turks cheating etc. etc.

/get a life

/if u dont like "DONT SPEND YOUR FUCKING MONEY CUZ NOBODY CARE"

MysticIce

but thats 1 rabbit, not 1 turk cheats, its 90% of turks that cheat, from kosp to glitching and dupe to speedhack, i even heard some turkish people talking about how they goto duping cafes.... wtf is that all about

MysticIce

outkasted biggested hackers on KO so stfu and jog on muppet

tolgahan

MysticIce
    where are u from?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast