Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

ZZZZZ... Mrs.Lies glitching through warder gate

This is a discussion on ZZZZZ... Mrs.Lies glitching through warder gate within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by CakeAndCookies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CakeAndCookies)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-ShaiHulud so I guess it's not a big deal then. I think I'm going to ...
Page: 4

Banned

Originally posted by CakeAndCookies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CakeAndCookies)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ShaiHulud

so I guess it's not a big deal then. I think I'm going to start bug abusing then as well since no one cares.
    no i agree with you its wrong to abuse a bug but there are so many bugs in this game that basically everything is bug abuse. i mean look at Tez he bug abused the shit outta NT but ppl praise em and even have <3 Tez in their sig's to me its more like <3 babashopper/bug abuser. whether the guy is nice or not that isn't the issue he abused something that he/she knew was wrong at least in mrslies case it seemed like a mistake. not sure what u wanna hear or if u wanna go as far as to get mrslies banned.[/b]
    +1 love u to....is it babashop if my items were free or is it jelousy on your part that my items were free....also when u by someone from someonn like a raptor +8 for lets say 150 gbs....is that babashop....or does it become legit item after u bought it for gbs...even though it was gm made or KoM made

seriously man get a life....everything is babashop unless you made it on the anvil and have the ss or fraps to prove it end of fucking story stop being a n00b to this fact

also yes i abuse nt bug but both side and any clan can do it....also i ended and did restart and also apologized to gj and being gg for leaving that all out

also the door glitch is bug but why can we do it...k2 keeps it there for what reason....same as to why they keep the str bug there...its not really important....i will once again have the NUT SACK unlike most of you girls to admit i get tped out of jail throught the door sometimes if all my mages are in jail as well....ok so i am such a bad guy for that and please now i will go to hell

just to let you know every saint has a negative thing about them most just consider the good they have or are doing and can get past the small amount of bad they did.....i suggest you do the same

have a nice day :P :lol:

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by AquariuZ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AquariuZ)</div>
    Originally posted by ShaiHulud+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ShaiHulud)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-ShaiHulud

how you lost over 2.5k NP in like an hour of PKing? *

thats like normal pk hour for me :lol:

off topic: your hp man.... h43r: slm at that hp
    what can i say orcs have 10 more stats than humans [/b]
    If u cannt say anything when u feel u noob w. 10 points less. Just go and .... cry :lol: :lol:[/b][/quote]

it seems with 10 less stat poits, I still can pwn your shelled baba-out char. So what does that make you then? Anyway, why are u a warrior, all you do is run away from me like a rogue. Grow some balls like Z4, phantom,h4nzo, chusco, murderous have, they still fight me while duffed and kill me too.

Restricted

NaturalBornKiller

u r too late to close the door
    /no proof h43r:

Restricted

Originally posted by NaturalBornKiller
    u r too late to close the door *
    /no proof *h43r:

AquariuZ

Anyway, why are u a warrior, all you do is run away from me like a rogue.
    :lol: :lol: :lol: u have no chance to pwn me :lol: :lol: :lol: dont just post " I still can pwn your shelled baba-out char" here, cuz noone knows it. with ur sucking HP maybe only get 1 hit from me (if u r good poting, maybe i need press R button :lol: :lol: :lol: )

edit: im not shelled any more, and actually not baba okże? :lol: :lol: :lol:

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by AquariuZ
    :lol: :lol: :lol: u have no chance to pwn me :lol: :lol: :lol: dont just post " I still can pwn your shelled baba-out char" here, cuz noone knows it. with ur sucking HP maybe only get 1 hit from me (if u good poting, my be i need press R button :lol: :lol: :lol: )

still taking anymore SS with KOSP in it JickJack? :lol:

Restricted

Originally posted by ShaiHulud+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ShaiHulud)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-AquariuZ
    :lol: :lol: :lol: u have no chance to pwn me :lol: :lol: :lol: dont just post " I still can pwn your shelled baba-out char" here, cuz noone knows it. with ur sucking HP maybe only get 1 hit from me (if u good poting, my be i need press R button :lol: :lol: :lol: )

still taking anymore SS with KOSP in in JickJack? :lol:[/b]

AquariuZ

:P :lol: B) :P

ShaiHulud

:P *:lol: *B) *:P
    :wub:

Restricted

Restricted

go to watch movie man. dont need talk to that noob. u play this game not for him. who cares all man.

Banned

Originally posted by Restricted+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Restricted)</div>
    Originally posted by ShaiHulud@
    <!--QuoteBegin-AquariuZ

still taking anymore SS with KOSP in in JickJack? :lol:
    [/b]
    HOLY SHIT I PISSED MYSELF LAUGHING ON TS.....+10

AND THE REST OF PICS ARE ALMOST AS FUNNY....I THINK THAT WILL BE MY NEW STYLE TO POST REPLIES TO PEOPLE
    ^_^ :P :lol: :P :lol:

apoth0r

It's cheating until you're caught!!!!
    Fagends.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast