Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

ZZZZZ... Mrs.Lies glitching through warder gate

This is a discussion on ZZZZZ... Mrs.Lies glitching through warder gate within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by mrslies * * why should we need 200 np from the warder while we have 950k np ...
Page: 5

Originally posted by mrslies

why should we need 200 np from the warder while we have 950k np and we can make much more np when humans invade luferson, thats better for us to lose the war sooner.
    :lol: :lol:

u r funny girlie right ?

i got tped through a gate once, i towned straight away and had a big go at the mage for doing it.

thats my suggestion for next time. Pleading ignorance or saying everybody does it isn't an excuse. Unless you play in first person mode then you cant avoid seeing the closed gate in the way of your screen

I don't see what you're whining about.....
    This "bug" being abused since ever, by both sides on probably every server, and no one complains about it.
    I even did it before myself on my DLW mage h43r: , did you see anyone posting about it?

Karpsu

Lots of people macro and dupe in KO, maybe I should too.

4ikon

+8/15hp clothing & 75 into hp stats can do miracles to raise your hp.

As for the rest of this stuff, MrsLies admitted he did it, he said he couldn't help it cuz of getting tped, so I think that closes the case.

Also, jack, you've gotta be kidding me, you can't even touch me with your raptor +8, how ru gonna kill someone with a lvl higher than me?

Mrslies has done it for ages even when he was a human yes i never made screenshots and yep i got no proof but w/e i dont care much either cuz nothing is gonna be done about it and dont pull that mage shit on me cuz ive seen him do it tons of time only way ur innocent is if the mage has stealth lmao :lol:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Shit happens, half of games master get tp'd through the gates every war too it's not right but untill the powers that be do something about it no point on whining about it as it ahcives nothing even though it really is very very very gay <_<

Banned

gaymaster clan has to be the worst one in diez, they suck at everything.....

AviT

i ty :lol:

ReiRei

Originally posted by Karpsu
    Lots of people macro and dupe in KO, maybe I should too.
    yes pls,, 9999 silk bundles pls

Apostilo

I love MrsLies and me and all you know for sure he don`t fuking need to use any buggs to have fun killing people - he is good and strong enough to kill them everywhere /outside or inside the warden spots/... What happened is just accidental ... u can`t blame Mrslies for getting tp ed inside... and u also can`t prove mage do it for purpose cos u know how laggy and tricky this game can be ...and there is always possibility the mage didn`t expected to tp his party member behind the door but it just happened ...
    Don`t tell me u all that when u are in prison and your party mage tp u outside the prison /no matter if the mage is far outside or is near the door inside prison waiting it to get opened and u apear outside prison because of the bug when he tp u because u asked to or because he wanted to save your life - u will /town and wait for door to get opened ... I just want 1 player here to tell me he do this and no matter his name i wil just say "yeah yeah right" ....

If u use this bug with purpose - it is because u want to go and drain the warden first so u kill it later and u got the nice NP and u got your name apearing as system message all over the towns - this is why they use for purpose the bug ... and all i can see from this SS is MrsLies atacked the weekest looking human inside /battle priest without shells and shield/ so as far as i don`t see him aiming for the warder first i would say - who care bugg happened ...

And before someone start flaming now - Apostilo ... so u use the bug too and agree with it i will give u some cold shower - i haven`t go for wars last 10 months /maybe only 2-3 wars some months ago and i go solo then cos what i normally do there is staying inside warder keeping door shut and shooting bad green things who try to atack my door....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345