Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ I AM MAD,PISSED,TIRED

This is a discussion on ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ I AM MAD,PISSED,TIRED within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; *excuse.zzz i can`t handle it anymore...
Page: 2

:WaSaBi:

*excuse.zzz i can`t handle it anymore

Banned Senior Member

I'm not trying to protect Faayliet, he's an ass and should have been banned long ago

Goofy

thats what happens when you try to convince a greek. They never listen

The fact is that if he can have leet gear, he knows someone who can get it for him.
    So if he see's something he likes, he asks this guy to inject one to the db.

I dont think he is that good to dupe via trade.

None has defended him or took his side. They just mention the fact that you are not the only one in this planet with a II.

pz.

Aekka

:huh:

Originally posted by :WaSaBi:
    There was ONLY 1..

i cannot believe u guys trying to accuse him and protect him ...
    I just called him a DB hacker and I'm trying to protect him? Oký massah sorry ý go corner now...

IkoRia

Originally posted by :WaSaBi:
    I won`t say that again.There was only one ii+8 in the server.Made by nybra.sexy is from my town and wanted to pk as bp with my items.So that`s why u saw her pking with ii+8.
    when Strella bought it from nybra in the first place, he was told there was 2 on the server, you got your II+8 from strella if im not mistaken and that was about 1-2month later so...

P.S
    I'm not trying to protect him, just that I don't belive there is a "trade dupe" and if there is, no one are safe etc...

the_man_slayer

He's got duped gear, what makes u think he wouldnt have cheated to get this weapon? It's blatenly obvious.. and if he did buy the weapon off someone (cuz i doubt he could up it) that turk would neva be a normal person and pay money for something, he'd try scam it. He's ruining the reputation for the good turks, if it isnt ruined enough already -_-

Pollux

damn this fucking game and this gay...... i never cheated/macro/dupe and got my fucking char blocked.....now this idotretardaddupermacroermotherfuck still running around... will never me blocked/banned NICE WORK K2

the_man_slayer

whats the ap on II+8?

Banned Senior Member

Hostage

Was the char ever banned?

the_man_slayer

thats dangerous in the hands of a duper like him

Pollux

cooming soon ......II +8 in merchant ROFL ....phatom no way to ban this mother fucker??

AgaBabaNiggahSlm

Originally posted by Pollux
    cooming soon ......II +8 in merchant ROFL ....phatom no way to ban this mother fucker??
    Yes! Because Phantom is a GM!

Pollux

Originally posted by AgaBabaNiggahSlm+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AgaBabaNiggahSlm)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Pollux
    Yes! Because Phantom is a GM![/b]
    /end of sarcasm

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast